Dream Team Alliance

DeletedUser

Pick an alliance of 10 players that you would see as your own Dream Team. Just pick 10 players and give a reason for each one

Only 5 players from you own alliance

DeletedUser

1. Gwiazda Polarna - great attacker
2. PersonaNonGrata - nice average BP
3. RedHeaven - supportive player
4. Elody27 - one of the best offensive coordinator
5. Lucyferus - just a good leader
6. rkh1 - good defender
7. zennor - hell a sniper
8. caspersreturn - soul of pirates
9. terrordolphin - soul of 2f2h
10. janrdog - heart of slackers

DeletedUser22940

Am I allowed to pick 10 of myself? lol just kidding

1. Robbyn44 - Dude is a beast in all aspects. Not too shabby a guy either
2. Stef.pap - One of the best team players I have ever played with
3. Schupbach25 - Great team player and quite the guy although has many moments of slight retardation :D
4. Gmartink - One* of the best atackers I have ever played with
5. Shingzu - Great attacker, great defender. Plus every alliance needs someone to motivate them in all the wrong ways :D
6. Thizzle - For comedic relief
7. Swett adriankiller - Just so I can make fun of his poor gameplay
8. IcedDragon - Every alliance needs a mod. Plus, he wears short shorts.
9. Lilithka - duh.
10. Jillodocos - Every alliance needs a coward turtle....

Some comedy in there because it is hard to pick 10 people, 5 of which not in my alliance, that I would actually want on my team.

DeletedUser

The only good player mentioned in this thread is Thizzle

The rest are awful, I mean Shingzu? Really? God

DeletedUser22940

lol, you apparently have never played with Shingzu. Should not judge.
Who are you again?

DeletedUser33675

1. rkh1 - the greatest defender I ever met.
2. Robbyn44 - probably the best player I know... No.1 attacker, good team player, smart leader and great guy ;)
3. stef.pap - always happy to help for the others
4. jd.likes.cheese - who doesn't like cheese? And it doesn't matter that you passed me in ABP! You're still a turtle :p
5. Eternal Death (aka Sainted Starr) - don't get too excited ED. The only reason you are on my list is that every alliance needs a mod :rolleyes:
6. Lucyferus - excellent attacker, great leader and the person that always motivates everyone around.
7. Sariela - although her stats doesn't look great here I know that she is wonderful defender and the best person to be a defence leader in your alliance.
8. fant0mas - hmm... attacker, defender, friend - all this you can find in here :)
9. zdzicho - the same as above. ;)
10. ahoi12 - good player (I still have hopes for this trip to Amsterdam) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

5. Eternal Death (aka Sainted Starr) - don't get too excited ED. The only reason you are on my list is that every alliance needs a mod :rolleyes:
[/SIZE] :D

At least I got chosen over Iced.......IN YOUR FACE!!!!

DeletedUser27700

1. rkh1 - the greatest defender I ever met.
2. Robbyn44 - probably the best player I know... No.1 attacker, good team player, smart leader and great guy ;)
3. stef.pap - always happy to help for the others
4. jd.likes.cheese - who doesn't like cheese? And it doesn't matter that you passed me in ABP! You're still a turtle :p
6. Lucyferus - excellent attacker, great leader and the person that always motivates everyone around.
7. Sariela - although her stats doesn't look great here I know that she is wonderful defender and the best person to be a defence leader in your alliance.
8. fant0mas - hmm... attacker, defender, friend - all this you can find in here :)
9. zdzicho - the same as above. ;)
10. ahoi12 - good player (I still have hopes for this trip to Amsterdam) :D

At least I got chosen over Iced.......IN YOUR FACE!!!!

Heart...Broken :(

DeletedUser21560

1. Kraniet (Great player, good teamplayer defense and offense)
2. Silver rat (One of the best attackers)
3. Attackmepls (One of the best players, when he goes geek mode)
4. Zennor (Great sniper and team player)
5. Stirlo (Great sniper, and good at being a problem)
6. Iceddragon (good guy, and always nice to have someone to mod your forum)
7. Ahoi12 (Great teamplayer)
8. EnasEllinas (Good player, really loyal and not afraid to speak his mind)
9. Arjajainzes (without the bot use) (good leader, good at motivating players)
10. Beaster / Red General ( Good player when in geek mode / Really loyal player, who is there to help when needed )

Sorry for those left out, not easy to make a top 10 list lol

Im done on this server, its summertime and i got alot of stuff happening in real life, so no more time for grepo until after summer

Want to say thank you to the friends and enemies who helped make this server fun, and maybe well play on the same server again in the future

Have fun

DeletedUser23971

Many good players listed but no Kalus?

He is a very solid methodical player who has held position despite having a proportion of his cities in hostile areas. I would imagine he takes a lot of pressure of others as a result

DeletedUser30317

Am I allowed to pick 10 of myself? lol just kidding

1. Robbyn44 - Dude is a beast in all aspects. Not too shabby a guy either
2. Stef.pap - One of the best team players I have ever played with
3. Schupbach25 - Great team player and quite the guy although has many moments of slight retardation :D
4. Gmartink - One* of the best atackers I have ever played with
5. Shingzu - Great attacker, great defender. Plus every alliance needs someone to motivate them in all the wrong ways :D
6. Thizzle - For comedic relief
7. Swett adriankiller - Just so I can make fun of his poor gameplay
8. IcedDragon - Every alliance needs a mod. Plus, he wears short shorts.
9. Lilithka - duh.
10. Jillodocos - Every alliance needs a coward turtle....

Some comedy in there because it is hard to pick 10 people, 5 of which not in my alliance, that I would actually want on my team.

Oh Ed *blush*...I'm so deeply touched that you'd pick me....I'd be such a happy little turtle in your noble alliance....I could happily decorate the interior of my cave and build up my cities so nice and big, knowing all the time your dream team would protect my lil' turtle-y self...Ahhhh....a Simmer's heaven :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:( where am i?... i vote 11 of me... and 1 lady for companionship...or a dog

DeletedUser

that's true, but MOST of the time a lady would be more pleasant on the eye..... and they clear up after themselves

DeletedUser38291

Bit late here but here's my list

1. Robbyn: Probably the best attacker i have ever come across
2. Iceddragon: Happy to say i'm glad i worked with him, gave me a telling off a few times but like you say everyone needs a mod in their life hehehe
3. Ahoi12: If it wasn't for him i wouldn't have got the chance to meet all these fine players from Juggs and SI
4. Masquerade002: Started off on the wrong foot but as i got to know him found that he is a guy that you need in any alliance, fine player
5. Omnia Mors Aequat: 1 word AWESOME
6. Lukjackm: Loves his gold but boyyyy does this guy love war???
7. Crumble9: Have to give this guy a mention, my first server Troy OMG this guy amazes me!! Its like he never slept!! Attack, Attack, Attack that was his moto, great guy would love to come across him again sometime in the future
8. Wild-Rose: Another old friend from Troy, teached me and my good friend soultaker27 everything we know, will never forget that!!
9. Belikin: No Rules, largely hated player but OMG could this guy play!! Attacking, defending, all round great player
10. Soultaker27: Partner in crime, nothing more to say

That was tough!! There were too many to choose from!! Sorry for the people i missed out but nearly all you guys that i worked with in Jugg/SI deserved to be mentioned!! I will be forever grateful to you all for giving me a chance to work with experienced guys/gals like yourselves, wish that 1 day i will get the chance to work with you again.

Many Thanks,
Lee.