Dream Team.

DeletedUser

If you could make an alliance of only 10 members who would you take and why?

DeletedUser

maybe one with the classic players, one with current.
or a mix?

DeletedUser

Klev, last time I checked (just now), your alliance had 15 members, the requirement says 10. To make it easier, just try assigning each member of your alliance a finger (toe) on one of your hands (feet), if you run out of fingers (toes) and there are still members outstanding, it's more than 10.

Regards,

DeletedUser

i didnt really understand your point but i still go with my opinion

DeletedUser

Right i'm sick of reading pointless posts so i'll give mine. To make it fair i'll only have max two from each alliance

DBack
Joemarluna
Testbej
Alexander Macedonian
Brlinho
Whateverr
AndyKllla
Zlug
Sirgaz
Leonadius

DeletedUser

mosevej
Zlug
kdahlb
Brlinho
Whateverr
adamberr
Abaddon the Despoiler
hugocenas
rosielea
sirgaz

a few are from my alliance but i believe that if i was on opposite fields i would respect their skills. the others i have had personal experiances with or have viewed reports of. my list might not be the most glorious bunch but each player here list different talents such as their ability to attack and defend to even their ability for being a leader and great thinker.

DeletedUser

J.n.c 93
LordStuart
leftytwoguns

Awesome alliance!

Yeah I agree :p

Mine would be

LordStuart :p
JNC 4 some reason I don't know why
TestBe.
Mist.
MoppyO.
Ryarr.
BatVanio.
mvhbox.
lord brylle Only with more then one account. :p
Thomas The Magnificent. :)

DeletedUser

Whateverr - Leader - magnificent work at leading the CR,I really admire him.(my second choice would be J.N.C. but cant have 2 leaders)
Dback/Mistraven - Diplomat - and great fighter at attacking and defending.
Leonadius - Co Leader - to keep that alliance together no matter what happens.

Sirgaz -
Lord Brylle -
Komagos -
Jomarluna -
-I am pretty sure those Magnificent 4 Attackers cannot be stopped by anyone.

Edhte
Kevinfc
-these 2 top class defenders are only 2 who possible could put up a great fight and not go down easy against those Magnificent 4,so would like to have them in same alliance.

Fitzafus - to enjoy and have fun with those 9 guys in same alliance.

Also would give that alliance an Advisor if they cant handle all the things on their own - That advisor would be that guy with those tactics Orion Belt and Bermuda triangle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know it is against the rules but I really find this very interesting so I will put another dream team of 10 who could fight against original dream team:

J.N.C - Leader - World class leader,leading from behind and doing that brilliant.
Adamberr - Diplomat and Co Leader - for a diplomat the most important thing is how he handle outside and inside enemies,Adamberr is doing that perfectly,while on the battlefield also one of the best(both attacking and defending)

Excession from UOW - not much on forums,but he is amazing at attacking.
Slayermartok - world class at attacking and I love his profile of Klingon.(Today is good day to die as klingons would say)
Hugocenas - another world class attacker.
Zagreas - Back in glory days we were on the same side and I know what he is capable of when decide to take a city,while at defending also perfect,brilliant fighter,great guy.
P1mono - I really liked conversation with that guy and seen some attacks from him - those were great attacks.
-those would be attackers(less defenders then original dream team)

Speedway6969 - Great at attacking,great at defending,very calm person and he exactly knows what he is doing(need one calm person in that alliance)
Calico Jack - very good in attacks,very good at defending,he has it all.

Vazano - skilled on both sides of battlefield while always put his alliance in first place over personal goals,I love that.

I intentionally didnt put Allison aka MoppyO in any alliance cause she is too good and wouldnt be fair that any allaince have her - would give that lovely lady position of a judge so fighting would be fair or she would interfere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cheers for the mention dude! I'd be a bit useless though compared to the rest of them. Coffee anyone, anyone for coffee?...

DeletedUser

Lol,no way you would be useless,with such a great squad you would learn much and you would learn fast..
Well I will pass that coffee,although some beer I would take if you insist..

DeletedUser

Lol,no way you would be useless,with such a great squad you would learn much and you would learn fast..
Well I will pass that coffee,although some beer I would take if you insist..

You never give up with beers do you? (joke) lol :p

DeletedUser13936

PrJuBoi
Moppy0
Sirgaz
Mattis/Absteinace
Hugoceans
Whateverr
Rob206
CalicoJack
Brlinho
Jomaluria

Many of these players i know quite well and all of them are talkative and nice guys, not to mention great attackers. :D

DeletedUser

Okay my dream team for obvious reasons

Tommy Knight: Great person and very skilled at grepo
Lord Brylle: Nuff said
Brlinho: Proven fighter and the grit that holds even the smallest of groups together
P1mono: Personal friend and seasoned fighter. Would go into any battle with him
Moppy (aka andy): Who is a more proven fighter in Eta??? Thats what i thought
Mistraven: Even though we may not agree on much, Mistraven would be a fine choice
Ring2a & Speedway6969: I put these two together because their both my current allies. Both are fine choices and take any city they post no matter what
Komagos: Love seeing him go after other players very determined and skilled at grepo

Last 1 i step out of the guideline's a bit
Daizan Scott: Almost to hard nosed even for the best fighters lol Runs a very tight ship and thus has very good results in any world he steps foot in

Honorable mention's would go to Mutzzy, Suur, and Shpiler