dream team

DeletedUser

i say this on eta and thought it would be good to give it a try here

so the rules are the players must currently be playing kappa and you can have only ten members
make it intresting people and not just have players from your current alliance

DeletedUser

Glidril
sekeriadis
czar666
omaha
rounders
benysek
tisophene
saskoutrider
spelaren
me

DeletedUser

1. Me, I am quite frankly awesome. also it wouldn't be my team without me
2. glidril, great player and good friend.
3. death36, been swapping attacks with him for a while and he is a good strong player as well as being honourable off the battlefield (able to speak to another player without making childish comments unlike some other players in PE)
4. imackay. know him well and a great friend
5. judeh3 know him well and a great friend
6. Rudicus funny guy and a good attacker or so I hear
7. Andy Dog, would probably give him leaders privs just so he can see all the info. :p
8. Dirkkuyt, from what I have seen on the forum he is a smart fella and I have respect for what he says (even if I disagree)
9. Ben Her, all around nice guy, unless you are on the recieving end of his attacks
10. there is no 10, we aren't an MRA :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sp is your dream team for forum chat or for playing? :D

1.- Czar666
2.- Mac Edwards
3.- Sekeriadis (just to have an unending supply of LS waves...)
4.- Rounders
5.- Omaha
6.- Xuan
7.- Spelaren
8.- One guy from 5KP
9.- One guy from Rogue

With these guys its enough to take over the world....

PS: I know...I am not in there...yeah, we are supposed to name a Dream Team! :pro:

DeletedUser

bit of both, a team doesn't work well if you can't function together.

also I only trade attacks with a few decent players, bit boring really.

DeletedUser

o.k heres mine

mac edwards great player
Cauthonus (wont disclose his real name on here lol)
fatbellymanu great player think hes been taking out though not really sure
sasarazstresen does this guy ever run out of bulture points
benysek good player
doxaki great player i still wonder how theese guys do it
donths
glidril good player and freind
czar666 good player and freind
goss good player

i wont include me as it just wastes a spot and it is your dream team so your already included lol

DeletedUser

Can we post our nightmare team? :eek:

got a few names in store....

DeletedUser

yeah mac thats a good idea mate haha but i think the crimsons already are that haha

DeletedUser

steamroller

i don't believe that ANYONE in kappa is better player than roscolnikof (AKA steamroller).
he "invented" the game.
the fact that he is in a peacefull area (ofcourse he made it peacefull) is the reason why he is not so famous in this server.

GEIA SOU MANO PAIKTARA!!!!!!

donths
member of *GORGONES KAI MANGES*

DeletedUser

My Dream team - Based on players i'm with and those around me. Bit biased, but i wouldn't have any other.

1. Antinvasion - Strike Force -
2. Whtlght - Rogue -
3. Messologi - GKM -
4. Donths - GKM -
5. Doxaki - GKM -
6. Raikka - Strike Force -
7. The Mightty Warrior - Public Enemy -
8. Markoso - Strike Force -
9. Carasus - Strike Force -
10. Fredparsnip - Oceans Alliance - Just can't get rid of this guy....

DeletedUser

Very nice, fell, I will have to let fred know you said that :p Didn't he just drop yet another CS into one of your cities?

OK, while I'm here, my dream team:
1) me of course :p
2) Risque - never misses timing, you need support or attacks timed definitely someone you want on your side
3) SeeRider4 - never misses an opportunity
4) Alastan - great all around player (just gotta catch him in the right mood :p)
5) LittleDwarf - another great all around player, moves faster than anyone I know
6) fredparsnip - almost as quick as LittleDwarf and has saved my you know what more than a few times with his timing
7) Acheilos - good in a pinch, and always willing to help :)
8) Snoopaman - always there when you need him
9) Hannahble - gets everyone motivated
and (hmm...all the above ARE on my team, guess I have my dream team)
10) Tossup between Formingus and Tiso, both good players and true to their word (even when they tell you they are going to stomp you :eek:), ironically these are the only two players to take a city from me. Wouldn't mind having LordFDS on my team, or czar666, have shared enemies with them but have not seen them fight, with their ability to take enemy cities quickly and with ease have absolutely no doubt they are good.

It's hard to judge just by size, some players are out there and are huge but feed off inactives and luck :) I recently had a run-in with one of these big bad scary players, he didn't bother to even try to clear troops from my city before his CS landed, just a bunch of LS attacks. Menacing, yeah maybe, effective, absolutely not. Many of these large players, you will find, are just hiding behind a huge wall of birs and defense troops and, well, surviving.:eek:

Off topic a bit, back to business! :pro:

DeletedUser

Many of these large players, you will find, are just hiding behind a huge wall of birs and defense troops and, well, survivin

well said

DeletedUser

I will not name my dream team but describe the type of player:

ABP rank equal to or higher then point rank
Low city point average (indicating cities are built for war)
Agressive frontline fighter that goes all out when the battle starts but plans the attack before battle is engaged
Reads Sun Tzu's The Art of War and gets it

DeletedUser

I will not name my dream team but describe the type of player:

ABP rank equal to or higher then point rank
Low city point average (indicating cities are built for war)
Agressive frontline fighter that goes all out when the battle starts but plans the attack before battle is engaged
Reads Sun Tzu's The Art of War and gets it

this thread is for names not descriptions

DeletedUser

ah its all good though all you really have to do is name the best ten players you know

DeletedUser

ah its all good though all you really have to do is name the best ten players you know

I will name the best 10 non-rogue players in the next day or two. I could not possibly pick only 10 from Rogue so I will exclude.

DeletedUser

Thanks sploggo for including me, but my 'talking sense' may not be an adequate replacement for my lack of quality as a player in a dream team lol!

Here is mine:
1. Me, it would be no fun if I wasn't in my own dream team, even though I hardly deserve to be on it
2. Sekeriadis, not only a great player and superb attacker but also a good friend
3. KingOfTheBurbs, a great leader and managing number 1 alliance for so long shows his leadership skills, also he is one of the best players on Kappa
4. The original FBMU, another superb attacker and I very much enjoyed the football banter I had with him.. its a pity he left and his replacements weren't up to scratch
5. czar666, although he is in the process of leaving Kappa, he became one of the highest ranked players despite starting much later which shows a lot of skill and he is also a friendly guy judging from forums
6. Mac Edwards, followed a similar path as czar so he has proven himself as a good player, and also similarly a civil person who seems intelligent
7. Herophilus, great at map-making and organising just about everything, which is always a useful tool and is a witty character who could help you through the boring waiting times between sending attacks
8. Basiliskoi, he is never offline ever, always a very handy trait in a player
9. sploggo, I think it would be cool to have the whole Kappa forum community in an alliance together, would ensure endless banter in the alliance forum and sploggo cannot be left out
10. cabz bii, one of the longest-serving members of the forum here and the original spammer, my alliance would not be complete without him ruining highly organised threads by Herophilus!

Substitution Bench
Rudicus/2Stoned2Care - unfortunately doesn't look like you play Kappa anymore, making you ineligible ( you wouldn't have got in anyway ;) )
trigg - another character I find funny and would be brilliant for a light-hearted alliance such as this, damn you cabz and your 10 player limit!
x_Apocalypse_x - a great CS sniper (not sure if he has been tested by Crimsons at all though) and another person smart enough to actually make conversation with, unlike most grepo players

Last edited by a moderator: