Dream Team !

DeletedUser

Okayy....So I was roaming the forum and realized I haven't been posting in Psi forums...That'll all change here soon I hope. :) Then we can all listen to me go on and on..Nothing good just something to listen too. :p

So...I found a game on the Eta forums which I brought to our Iota forums and now I'm bringing it too Psi. I know it's a little early on in the server and some may not know anyone to pick to put on their Dream Team but just curious ! :)

Anyways. :)

If you could make an alliance of only 10 members who would you take, and why?

- Current Players Only
- Psi Only

Have Fun ! :)

DeletedUser

I don't know why not 30..I just copied same rules as the others. :p

Y'all can do it !

DeletedUser

I already have my dreamteam - Bullseye :) Almost all my favourites are there x

DeletedUser

Okayy....So I was roaming the forum and realized I haven't been posting in Psi forums...That'll all change here soon I hope. :) Then we can all listen to me go on and on..Nothing good just something to listen too. :p

So...I found a game on the Eta forums which I brought to our Iota forums and now I'm bringing it too Psi. I know it's a little early on in the server and some may not know anyone to pick to put on their Dream Team but just curious ! :)

Anyways. :)

If you could make an alliance of only 10 members who would you take, and why?

- Current Players Only
- Psi Only

Have Fun ! :)

Shadows Falls. Most organized alliance I have been apart of. Just don't feel safe if your in that alliances sites.