DeletedUser

THE DREAMLINE NEWSPAPER
WORDS FROM THE AUTHOR
Thank you for choosing our newspaper, we will update you one the latest merges
Major disbans and also interviews with some of the top players
BREAKING NEWS
AS BP IS STILL ON WE ARE LAUNCHING
OUR FIRST PAPER ON HOW THE ALLIANCES HAVE
TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BEING MRA’S OR ELITE.

WE HAVE SENT SOME OF OUR REPORTERS OUT INTO THE WORLD
LETS SEE WHAT THEY DISCOVERED

MRA’S IN THE WORLD

1) IMMORTALS> THEY ALREADY HAVE 3 BRANCHES WHICH PUTS THEM ON THE TOP OF THE LIST

ELITE ALLIANCES IN THE WORLD

1) RAVE> LOWEST NUMBER OF PLAYERS,BEST AVERAGE,EXPERINCED PLAYERS WHAT IS NOT TO LIKE ABOUT THEM

TIME FOR INTERVIEWS OF TWO ALLIANCES
Our first interview is on Rave, They were answered by their founder.

1)Are you guys a premade or did you just recruit players from the world?

We are not a premade, I recruited two players in the world first to start with, I ask them to tell me about there experience in grepo, one has a years experience the other is new, and trained them to recruit the right way by putting up on a trail for recruiting players into the alliance, they are still the recruiters as they are doing an excellent job. If I don't fell they were doing there job right, I will withdraw the invite for a reason.

2)What are some of the goals of your alliance?

We have a few goals for in this world, a lot is based on players working together. our main goal though the world is to have fun after all it is a game, but if players/alliances want to take it more than just having fun, the sorry to the players within there alliances.

3)Do you think your alliance is among the elite? Explain why?

I wouldn't say any alliance here is what you call "Elite" every player & alliances play grepolis a different way with there own experience, and players you can teach players to play your way if you call yourself "elite" but we here to have fun mainly.

4)Which are the main ocean you are in and which one are you planning to make yours by leading it?

Well our alliance is based between two oceans, O44,O55. but we have plan to control both oceans in time but were coming up strong with our players being active, so were see what happened.

5)Are you proud of your alliance being with the highest average points?

The alliance isn't mine each player is doing excellent within the alliance, we are glad to have the highest avg but that doesn't mean a thing, were just waiting for our BP to end. apart from that. No.

6)Is your alliance staff experienced or did you just hire some players?

We have experienced player and new player having an alliance of just experienced players can lead to arguments in the alliance so we like to mix it up, But i did hire them you have to being a HitmanX it comes with the name lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
interview on Incognito

I)Do you think your alliance can make it into the top 3 alliances?

That's sort of the goal for any alliance that plays, right? The real question is, how do you plan to get there? It's no real secret that you can recruit everyone with fingers to get that initial number one spot, but that fame doesn't really last very long.

We're going to try to grow the right way, through conquers and blood. You know, the cool stuff.

II)Are you guys new to grepolis or have you guys already play this game for sometime?

Many of our players have past experience with the game. This isn't a premade, so we don't all come from the same world. As for me, I have a bit of experience with quality alliances. My first real taste was with the Tiny Teddies on Gythium. We will be running Incognito in a similar way that Cheeze ran it.

III)Do you think your alliance is Elite or MRA?

Um, not really either to be honest. Although, I did mark every MRA and its branches as red so take that however you want it.

IV)Do you have faith in your alliance that it will prove themselves in the battle field on attacking?

I think if you lay the appropriate foundation for your alliance, you can succeed in the attacking department. Am I a big stickler for boasting about bp on the first day it ends? Nah. But I am big on clearing my island so that I can farm everyone. I think those resources are worth a little more in the bragging department.

---------------------------------------------------------

Immortals have shut down there questions from everyone who was going to interview them..Maybe they are afraid they will call themselves an MRA who knows

Players were to busy in this first issue to fill out questions so i hope you enjoyed...

+reps are always welcomed

DeletedUser

Next issue is after the first week of beginner protection...this one will have everything...battle reports alliance progress and more...

DeletedUser

The next one will be bigger...please leave comments of what you want to see in the next one or inbox me

DeletedUser

Such a long,informative thread!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPWWWWIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCC!!

DeletedUser38652

Next newspaper make it after a week and get to know about wars, conquest and BP

DeletedUser

yes this was just a small view on what it will look like...but now we will have more...

DeletedUser

The newbie protection is going to pop soon. Now we will see how some people react under pressure.

DeletedUser

This is going to be interesting. Would like to see how Immortals and the other MRAs hold up under the heat