Newspaper Dreamline issue 1

DeletedUser

This is going to be interesting. Would like to see how Immortals and the other MRAs hold up under the heat
Oh my god just stop about the Immortals!They're going to hold long enough!Come on!Talk about other alliance!:Angry: :p

DeletedUser38652

Immortals are having nice average now, even tho they are MRA.

DeletedUser

Just realized they had Immortals IV....
Thats enough im making a coalition...

DeletedUser

The amount of pact that the Immortals have plus with there own alliance(s). There is no way of them getting BPs, There is only one alliance there not pact with within the top12, Rave Lets just say BP ends today so good look to everyone, lets see who comes out on top ;) My alliance has a bet with players with the alliance. Ahahaha..

:pro: War is coming run and hide in your cities WE COMING FOR YOUR TROOPS

DeletedUser38652

Lol I challenge every alliance to get better average ABP each member.

DeletedUser

They should drop all pacts and remain only 4 alliances tht is their academies and themself which makes them a powerful force but for now nothing is but an MRA...

DeletedUser

They should drop all pacts and remain only 4 alliances tht is their academies and themself which makes them a powerful force but for now nothing is but an MRA...

Even then that wouldn't work you remember in Gela I think it was at the start, The Fallen I think it was they broke down in the matter of about a month or so.. It always happens to MRA, There is one alliance i think that will do well in this world, Rave excellent leadership all players must be active for highest Avg points, and ranked 5.

There Going To Rule Nicaea (en59).

DeletedUser

there is a problem RAVE are getting damged lol...my farm run into an alliance how poor of him....fallen was not in gela as i can recall that is krypteias world...

59 belongs to Rave as they seem powerful lets see their tactics in war

DeletedUser

there is a problem RAVE are getting damged lol...my farm run into an alliance how poor of him....fallen was not in gela as i can recall that is krypteias world...

59 belongs to Rave as they seem powerful lets see their tactics in war

Oh yea the fallen wasn't there lol.

well they know one thing about the world the IMMORTALS LIKE PACTS

Here is some intel on their alliance:
Pacts: Immortals, Immortals II, RedSnow, Order Of Chaos, THE ROMANIAN ARMY, Order Of Chaos II, Lost Empire, THE ROMANIAN ARMYacademy, Moirai, Cerberus, Krypteia, The red sunrise, The Army of Salvation I, Magna Graecia, Fully Equipped, ELITE federation, Roman Western Empire, Immortals IV.

Pact Requests: The League Of Legions, Incognito, PAYLAX, Defenders Of Peace, Rogue Alliance.

Enemies: Rave

Immortals III, Evelll has all privileges and Pharaoh Agra has all except founder.

Immortals, Immortals II and Immortals III are planning to wage war on Rave and they have told their members to build up defense.

DeletedUser

remove my alliance from that list i my self dont like them any they are not green i promise you...

Lol they have 4 alliances on their own and heaven of pacts...who will be their enemy...

DeletedUser

next paper comes next week some days..where is the other paper

DeletedUser

My alliance are stuck in between Dx...Still...The Romanians are helping us

DeletedUser

Sorry no paper will be realsed any more as no alliance will take my interview are they afraid who knows...

A new newspaper will be done in another world link will be here...

DeletedUser

Most refused so i decided what is the need but if i get two reporters i can continue with it...

Am not tht in this world but if someone will take the questions from me and go and ask them then i would be happy to make a better looking one