Newspaper Dreamline issue weekly

DeletedUser

I will make a newspaper despite already one is in process we can have two...

There will be a small newspaper before bp ends...

There will be interviews with the alliance leaders and also some of the mra list and elite alliance list...

We are also going to have a review on the top 5 alliances...

Issue one coming out in 3 days...

DeletedUser

I might i just need 3 days and the first issue will be out i planned this since the start of the world and have compiled things together

DeletedUser

Awesome, 2 newspapers. You'll be competing for readership. :D

DeletedUser

What is he saying I can't tell behind the racket of me finding my boxing gloves :) let the war begin (ding-ding)

DeletedUser

Wish you luck....the other newspaper...Lets see who will get more views...

DeletedUser

hy how is your newspaper coming along and when will you release your first issue

DeletedUser

I've interviewed Cemcem61.. almost completely, none of the other have accepted. one thinks I work for grepolis! lol!

I think I'll put it out monday or tuesday

DeletedUser

Our mra brothers dont want to be interviewed lol who needs it from them

DeletedUser

he said he wont answer the questions so moving on i will have 2 interviews of alliances and 1 of a player...

DeletedUser

Very true hmm, If my alliance was on top I would gladly do the interview but anyways these alliances would drop, my alliance would rise

DeletedUser

you got only 2 green bars poor you...anyway newpaper interviews not going well i will have to try the second way...

DeletedUser

Doing interviews isn't easy, everyone might think they are but there not I do the for lindos getting Players/Alliances to understand what there for drags it all out of ya before doing them. a lot of new players do it for a better rep. yes I do get +Rep for them because player and forum goes like to read them, but don't always do the top12 mix it up. also ask them first if they want to be intervied before sending the questions to them. BAD IDEA