Dressing Up As A Dragon

DeletedUser345

Dressing Up As a Dragon

Once upon a time, in the glorious realms of Beta...

fw28gh.jpg

There was an alliance, who thought they were really strong, popular and amazing, but in fact they were just wannabes.

4r5cef.jpg

One day their leaders gathered in a deep in the heart of ocean 65 for a meeting and after getting the preliminaries out of the way the main topic of the day arouse, it started when one of the leaders rose to speak.

f2naxk.jpg

Paras said:
Everyone we have received news! Molon Labe and the Dragon Heads have declared war on Phenomen!

Wow! This news caused a stir in the council chamber; one member even swooned at the name of Molon Labe and the Dragon Heads. In the end the council decided that if Molon Labe and the Dragon Heads had done it then SES should too.

So SES declared war on the Phenomen and caught them by surprise. For the SES had said that they would always support the underdog and Phenomen already had six alliances fighting them. But the Phenomen leadership forgot how SES so desperately wanted to become part of the Dragon Head gang.

2nq71c.jpg

The battle raged on and the SES leaders sent many of their armies to fight us in 55 and 56. We began to fall back under pressure on all sides, but then we decided to attack the weakest front and unfortunately for them we chose the South-East one. We pushed them back and the battle moved into 65 and 66, close to crumbling the SES leaders panicked and ThaUnit requested a ceasefire with Phenomen. We accepted it to remove some of the weight bearing down upon us and moved back to fight PoC and ML. then along came a war-hungry leader in SES and ruined everything for them, his name? Rychemaster.

2mpar03.jpg

He had armed himself during the ceasefire and now he broke it by putting one of our members under conquest. But their magic saying, 'When We Siege We Take, When You Siege, We Break.' Went all wrong as the siege was swiftly crushed. This time we turned our eyes back to SES with a vengeance and our first target? There biggest member ThaUnit, the one who signed the ceasefire.

riznkp.png

As you can see we were rather successful, but apparently this was down to ThaUnit having quit after speaking to us just days before the operation began. Hmmmm

In any case he was swiftly wrapped up in the cotton wool of vacation mode and we had to find new SES members to prey on. Well i can report some weeks later and a lot of cities lost that SES is crumbling. They put up some resistance at the start but when we turned our full power upon them they quickly capitulated.

Now their members begin to desert them... the two new players not seeming to like the environment and getting out pretty fast.

5x05g8.png

Now Finally some stats, since the 9th April when Phenomen really turned our heads in their direction this is what has happened;

The conquest stats stand at 71 - 17 to Phenomen.
SES have lost 4 places in the rankings.
SES have lost 2,729,498 points, more than 20% of their original amount.
SES have lost 243 cities, once again more than 20% of the original amount.

All seems lost for the once proud wannabe Dragon Heads as they begin their spiral into the abyss of destruction. Seems like SES and StoneCutters can walk hand in hand together as they meet their doom.

That is how the end came for South East Syndicate, the alliance once famed for its eliteness. But that should actually read elitelessness.

This PnP is courtesy of Phenomenal Productions.

efl28o.png

When I receive them I will post all the lovely attacks of Phenomen members on SES if the players I asked can retrieve them. I know bowzer hit one city which had 460 light ships in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That was awesome, bloody awesome. Achilles we may have had our chirpfests in the past, but you sir just earned a + rep :D

Lugosi

Strategos
that was too good which makes me fear for the amount of time you spend on here also I think a few of those images will need spoilering; but still good nonetheless.

DeletedUser

Well done even though a lot is not really true. I don't think SES were that keen to be part of DH. We recently offered them a spot and it's been taking a lot longer than necessary to finalize (not sure if it's even happening).

Why not now turn your attention to PoC and ML? I've moved into your core ocean and gotten 10+ cities here in the last 10 days. I'm hoping for some attacks. Will be taking on some of your actives now that I have set up a decent base of cities in your ocean.

DeletedUser345

that was too good which makes me fear for the amount of time you spend on here also I think a few of those images will need spoilering; but still good nonetheless.

It doesn't take that long only about 15 mins and yeah i've spoilered them reluctantly i find it spoils the flow so i would suggest opening them all before you start reading.

DeletedUser345

Why not now turn your attention to PoC and ML? I've moved into your core ocean and gotten 10+ cities here in the last 10 days. I'm hoping for some attacks. Will be taking on some of your actives now that I have set up a decent base of cities in your ocean.

Well iam moving north to help in 44 so maybe soon i will meet you in battle ;)

DeletedUser

I don't know enough about SES to comment on their ability (or lack of), but nice work Achilles! But man, you need to get a girlfreind :)

(no offence intended, it DID make me laugh!)

DeletedUser

How did you get that picture of me in a dragon costume!:eek:

BTW nice work achilles

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice work, loved it

I'm Singleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahaha.. You don't need a girlfriend at 14.. or 15... maybe 16 though :)

DeletedUser

I am married and she hates this game!

but all this considered this was one of the Best PnP to date, I even rep you for it!

with SC dead, and SES on the way out.. does this mean what I think it means?

will we go back to fighting like we should? or can we just merge the whole dame world and end this game

DeletedUser13405

Trust me...as someone who is much older than 14, you don't need GFs. Friends with benefits...yes. Its just easier.

DeletedUser

Trust me...as someone who is much older than 14, you don't need GFs. Friends with benefits...yes. Its just easier.

Well Played :)

And Devynsire, If we all merge the game doesn't end does it? Then the alliance would disband and we'd have like a couple 10 player alliances who are fighting each other for complete control. Then once one 10 player alliance wins, they split up into 5 2-player alliances who battle each other until one 2 player alliance wins, and then its just 1 vs. 1