Drunken rodents pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

welcome to the rodents pub
now all pubs have rules, and this is no exception. We have bouncers (forum mods), as this should by rights be posted in general forum thing, but as we all keep going off topic. The rodents felt a pub was in order. All normal rules apply as to posting in forums. Any upfront attacks will be met with the wrath of the bouncers, keep it clean. Behave and enjoy, this is a general chit chat thread, but i reiterate behave and play nice the bouncers will take action.

:pro: Welcome to all, from The Drunken Rodents

DeletedUser

ah no such luck lol, will it be beer or juice?

right as all pubs need a starting point, ill begin the discussion. dont you just hate it when the tide comes in and ruins your day till you realise once you have chucked 3 or 4 sandbags in the way it kind of breaks up and disappears

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

right as all pubs need a starting point, ill begin the discussion. dont you just hate it when the tide comes in and ruins your day till you realise once you have chucked 3 or 4 sandbags in the way it kind of breaks up and disappears

To quote a line from one of my fav Bond movies:

"Do I detect an >>>>undercurrent<<<<< of sarcasm in your tone ????"

~ Khite

DeletedUser

Ok lost that's random as hell mate...please tell me its because you were at the beech with your bird today and not because you think it will start a good conversation lol.

DeletedUser

Ok lost that's random as hell mate...please tell me its because you were at the beech with your bird today and not because you think it will start a good conversation lol.

I'm guessing he's a cider guy ?!!!!!!!!!!!? :p

~ Khite

DeletedUser

So what are the topics? You said that you would state the topics clearly and post some rules up in your opening post. Without those, this is just a spammy off topic thread.

DeletedUser

So what are the topics? You said that you would state the topics clearly and post some rules up in your opening post. Without those, this is just a spammy off topic thread.

Although I may not be the instigator of this fantastic drunken thread, or even privy to any arrangements (should some be really needed???).

I'd love to suggest the following topics to be disgusted in the utmost drunkenness way (but in accordance with the rules of course!);

1. The Dart Board.

Throw darts at it, if you miss, pft blame someone or some alliance.

2. The Pool Table.

Chalk the ques for some serious banter here my friends......the MRA's need not apply !

3. The Rim Board.

Throw caution to the Rims ole timers, which ever cautioned alliance may tickle yer fancy !

4. The Snug.

MRA's and Mod's get a sympathy pint !

:pro:

~ Khite

P.S.....there may be a few more.....but I need to drain some spuds!

P.SSss'ses's.......I left out somit !

5. The Toilet Bowl

Post here when the world has left your feet and you cannot make up your mind as to whether you want your face or your a$$ in it !

DeletedUser

Very funny.

lostdf3, i will close this thread if you haven't put the topics and such up. You said you would, which is why i agreed to let you post this in the first place.

You said it would be on the world and alliances of Upsilon, just in case you have forgotten.

DeletedUser

Very funny.

lostdf3, i will close this thread if you haven't put the topics and such up. You said you would, which is why i agreed to let you post this in the first place.

You said it would be on the world and alliances of Upsilon, just in case you have forgotten.

Since losdf3t is more than likely passed out at the flamer station, i will cover for him.

Rule 1. Do not talk about the Drunken rodent pub
2, Do not talk about the drunken rodent pub
3. J/k about 1 and 2

-No personal attacks (Duh)
-No cursing(duh)
- must stay on same topic for 7? consecutive posts

someone else finish them that is too much thinking for one day
(looks like someone got a topic goin)

DeletedUser

I kinda thought that was the point ;)

ive never understood why the only place to talk about more or less nothing is the off topic, where if you do mention anything pertinent to your world nobody gets it...
It would be good to have somewhere we can talk randomness and still be able to take the ..erm.... struggling to think of a clean way to say this that doesn't make me sound 5....ill have to settle for take the mick :'( , out of alliances like the red tide who decided to throw 6k bp from i think 17 members at one city the other day and still failed to take it haha.

DeletedUser

since when is a pub a spam bar? I like bacon btw. Why must we stay on topic if it does not offend anyone?

rule 10:

no 9999 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9998 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9997 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9996 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9995 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9994 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9993 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9992 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9991 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9990 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9989 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9998 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9988 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9987 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9986 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9985 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9984 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9983 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9982 bottles of beer on the wall if one shall fall 9981 bottles of beer on the wall :pro:

DeletedUser

Come on guys, there is already a place for off topic, and it's not Upsilon.

DeletedUser

Getting to know fellow players and spamming are two completely different things.

Here's an idea, how about you give player histories?

In the general discussion thread, put your player profile up and what you have achieved/experienced so far in Upsilon.

DeletedUser

As everyone else has mentioned sapphire, in more than one thread, the guys in upsilon want a world spam thread. I don't see the harm in it as it lets the actives get to know each other outside of pnp and the very few other topics that get mentioned.

oh and by the way hello all upsilon players :)

DeletedUser

Looks guys, it's as simple as this - there is already an off topic forum.

Upsilon, is NOT the off topic forum.

Closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.