Newspaper DTR Weekly/Monthly News: Out of BP

DeletedUser

Care to share with me? I like knowing theories, and since you're riding semi-solo... ;)

DeletedUser345

Only 400? jeez i could have slept if i knew this was all the credit i was gonna get :(

Edit: Nice job on the paper ;)

5 minutes out of bp and straight to the top of the charts :D

P.S. I'm not going to respond to the drivel in here, the talking shall be done in-game.

DeletedUser

I think its because you share several important islands with key players on both sides. That does add up unless you guys have a pact. Which I doubt for the amount of smack talk Condemned has received from Kali. Just my thoughts on why that may have been predicted.

If Ateam beats DF then the move would make sense. But either way unless the plan is to rim achillies, well try to, then right now there isn't much of a point. Especially knowing that an Ateam-DF fight is probably brewing.

Their CS attempt on us didn't show too much promise, im a bit worried Ateam has given us a fight however...very tough beating them with points ill give them that, but after we start conquering it wont be as tough.

But I do give them props for attempting to take our city

DeletedUser40768

For an alliance lagging behind Kallistei is 4k abp ahead of Dreadfleet who are 2nd in abp. So it seems that if we are lagging behind then the rest of the world must not be doing much of anything then :p

DeletedUser

For an alliance lagging behind Kallistei is 4k abp ahead of Dreadfleet who are 2nd in abp. So it seems that if we are lagging behind then the rest of the world must not be doing much of anything then :p
Yes.

*Claps*

You are attacking people, congrats.

DeletedUser

Their CS attempt on us didn't show too much promise, im a bit worried Ateam has given us a fight however...very tough beating them with points ill give them that, but after we start conquering it wont be as tough.

But I do give them props for attempting to take our city

<3 U

I will admit our first attempt was hasty. So I'm going to tell myself:

Treebeard: Now, don't be hasty, master Merriadoc.

-Vys