Newspaper DTR Weekly/Monthly News: The End of Kallistei

DeletedUser

HWQAvKR.png

For those of you who prefer it in this form (It's not compressed at all)- http://i.imgur.com/HWQAvKR.png

DeletedUser25249

For a thebes paper it;s got nothing i didn't already know...i like the way you made it tho

DeletedUser22708

yah woohoo you rimmed Kalli, now get over it and bring something fresh to the table, but like kdaroks says, nice layout but the content...

DeletedUser41523

I wish there was more on other people. I would love interviews from DF, Condemned, Semper Fi, etc. Over all its nice.

Digital the reason Kalli is still a topic is because nothing else significant has happened yet. Proof of this you're simply sitting here whining about the content rather than adding your own content.

If you don't want a topic about Kallistei then you have two options.

1. Tell us your own things that are happening.
2. Shut up and stop reading posts from Depraved tendencies players for a week or two.

Its really that simple. But expecting the topic to die a day after the alliance did is a little absurd. Obviously DT has to pick a new target.

DeletedUser25249

I wish there was more on other people. I would love interviews from DF, Condemned, Semper Fi, etc. Over all its nice.

Digital the reason Kalli is still a topic is because nothing else significant has happened yet. Proof of this you're simply sitting here whining about the content rather than adding your own content.

2. Shut up and stop reading posts from Depraved tendencies players for a week or two.

Its really that simple. But expecting the topic to die a day after the alliance did is a little absurd. Obviously DT has to pick a new target.
Well it's boring simple as that, i know rimming a ext forum warrior was exciting but for a whole paper to be about me me me is a bit much.

DeletedUser41523

As I said to start off with. There should have been more in the paper. Personally the paper itself was good but the content doesn't suit me. I didn't ask for a paper about only us or me rimming Achilles. However if he wants to write about it then let him.

Some key contributing factors to the content.

1. Its written by a DT player so it's obviously going to have DT content.

2. Its a day after this all happened. As far as were concerned nothing changed. No this wasn't an epic war I agree. It got waaaay over hyped than it should have especially towards the end. Hence why I did everyone a favor and completely wasted a slot conquering -Achilles- myself by going 4 and a half hours out of my way. However it is the only half interesting thing anyone has talked about aside from the occasional DF/AT clash. Which brings me to....

3. As I said in the above post you all have your own things going on. Significant or not talk about them. Believe it or not i'm not a self absorbed dbag. I'd love to hear about what's going on in the world of Thebes even if its a PnP about two alliances outside the top 12. :)

DeletedUser25249

yeah sadly i think alot of alliances are holding hands at the mo :)

DeletedUser41523

I know a few of them are. :)

Going to make for a boring start.

DeletedUser

while this has been said enough- the content is boring but still like the layout, keep it up just please look around for other world topics.

DeletedUser

are there any other wars going on? If it continues like this and nobody talks about what's going on with their alliances, it's gonna get really boring. So instead of complaining about DT/Kalli, write your own thing and make this forum exciting.

DeletedUser41523

while this has been said enough- the content is boring but still like the layout, keep it up just please look around for other world topics.

Bro you have a war going on tell us about it. :)

DeletedUser22708

It might have happened 2 days ago, but how many threads have been made about it? Seems like it's you guys's first time rimming a good alliance... So stop cluttering the forum with DT propaganda or make a general newspaper that involves more alliances than your own little world

and thanks for the -rep, so brave when you don't sign it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It might have happened 2 days ago, but how many threads have been made about it? Seems like it's you guys's first time rimming a good alliance... So stop cluttering the forum with DT propaganda or make a general newspaper that involves more alliances than your own little world

dude honestly sitting there moaning about it and not making news yourself either in game or on the externals is not helping, honestly DT and kalli players are the only group of people making these forums exciting, yes it has been going on, but what other news is there to talk about? the only other "war" is a stalemate were no cities have been taken. TSF has opened a new thread to ask players whats been goin on outside of DT and i see players basicly saying "hmm i dont know were fighting... thats about it" so before you start flaming raptoks newspaper, think what "news" could be added and speak to him like a human being k? :)

DeletedUser14397

DM man up and spill your ingame name or you just going to be a pap and hide?

side note: if you don't like it don't comment on it simple as that.

DeletedUser41523

Hey how about this buddy? If you have nothing to contribute to conversation then clearly you're spending too much time here and not playing enough. With that logic how about you go back to the game and leave the talking to the people with something relevant to say. :)

Threads were made about it because there's multiple personalities in DT each with their own things to say. A good alliance? Not really. It was a group of stellar players all united under bad leadership. As I said earlier had this been Chris or Gotham leading then this would still be going on. So far I've seen nothing really interesting from you to say. Just a lot of complaining. So i'll say to you what I once said to -Achilles-. "Pot shouldn't call kettle black". Now if you have something even remotely interesting to contribute to Thebes then please do. But quit crying because we don't post content you exactly like. Because at the end of the day this wouldn't become so beaten to death if other people also posted interesting content....Condemned...A team....Dreadfleet...Above Average Players. I'm talking to all of you on that one.

As for the -rep I haven't repped you. Well you seem to be all knowing don't you? Its funny because you posted a terrible opinion and got flack for it. Sadly I didn't -rep you. But since you were so kind enough to assume and -rep me anyways i'll be more than happy to return the favor. :)

To sum it up. Don't complain, contribute. If you can't do that then the log out button is up top use it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DM man up and spill your ingame name or you just going to be a pap and hide?

side note: if you don't like it don't comment on it simple as that.

WHAT?

Hey how about this buddy? If you have nothing to contribute to conversation then clearly you're spending too much time here and not playing enough. With that logic how about you go back to the game and leave the talking to the people with something relevant to say. :)

Threads were made about it because there's multiple personalities in DT each with their own things to say. A good alliance? Not really. It was a group of stellar players all united under bad leadership. As I said earlier had this been Chris or Gotham leading then this would still be going on. So far I've seen nothing really interesting from you to say. Just a lot of complaining. So i'll say to you what I once said to -Achilles-. "Pot shouldn't call kettle black". Now if you have something even remotely interesting to contribute to Thebes then please do. But quit crying because we don't post content you exactly like. Because at the end of the day this wouldn't become so beaten to death if other people also posted interesting content....Condemned...A team....Dreadfleet...Above Average Players. I'm talking to all of you on that one.

As for the -rep I haven't repped you. Well you seem to be all knowing don't you? Its funny because you posted a terrible opinion and got flack for it. Sadly I didn't -rep you. But since you were so kind enough to assume and -rep me anyways i'll be more than happy to return the favor. :)

To sum it up. Don't complain, contribute. If you can't do that then the log out button is up top use it. :)

You 2 are in the same alliance, and you hate each other? GG...