DeletedUser

Dubstep is not a real music genre >.<
It sucks, anyone can do it, it takes no real talent
The end.

DeletedUser

Dubstep is not a real music genre >.<
It sucks, anyone can do it, it takes no real talent
The end.

Make a dubstep track that doesn't suck and I believe you. If you choose not to do this, according to your statement, simple task I politely ask you to leave this thread as your utter ignorance and lack of accepting different opinions irritates me.

Lamb of god- Laid to rest (dubstep remix) - Bit of dub (destroys the metal aspect of it imo) definitely sick though......

Awesome :D
MetalStep seems to be a popular sub-genre atm :)

DeletedUser

I could if I had the right equipment for it :p
but I'd rather not waste my money
and I'm not the ignorant one :p Dubstep just ruined everything
like KoRn -.-

DeletedUser

I could if I had the right equipment for it :p
but I'd rather not waste my money
and I'm not the ignorant one :p Dubstep just ruined everything
like KoRn -.-

Yeah, because if a dubstep remix of a song is made, the original song loses quality? You could also not listen to the dubstep version if you don't like dubstep.
Just stop hating for the sake of hating and respect other opinions.

Love and tolerate.

DeletedUser

It does when the original song writer decides dubstep is good and goes mainstream when in reality dubstep sucks....
I would respect it if it was an actual genre

DeletedUser

haha and I thought I was the only one who was bothered by it becoming more main stream. A lot of EDM is, but I can live with it I guess.

DeletedUser

:heh: I swear I don't understand music bashing at all. I listen to Metal and other like genres, and Dubstep, along with other EDM like generes.

DeletedUser

I honestly don't like dubstep... But I pick certain songs... Ones with fat drops are the only ones I like... For Example:

Butch Clancy - Russian Lullaby
Kano - Spaceship (Trolley Snatcha Remix)
ellie goulding - Starry Eyed (Jabberwocky Remix)

But dubstep as a whole I cannot stand...

DeletedUser

I don't mind KoRn's 'Get Up' but other than that, I'm not fond at all. I was watching Wrestling (cause I'm a nerd) with my dad and they have a dubstep song playing for one of their advertisements. My dad was like 'Wth is that?' and I explained that it was dubstep. He was like 'That's not music. Just give me some bells and whistles and I can do the same thing,' then he went on a mini-rant about what music was coming to.

Best.Dad.Ever

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

I don't like that whatever sound that is when it goes like a wave and gets all wavy where it can't stop waving, then it suddenly goes all low and starts waving real low, then back up high, and low, and then a sudden piano solo...

:supermad:

A few songs are good (IMO), the ones with dynamics, but I like rock and older music better.

DeletedUser

Before I post my comment. Let me just say, I was thinking of making a thread about this until I saw, Ricardo, beat me to it.

But my opinion is. I enjoy listening to dubstep it has grossed to my top favorite genre, if I might say. Love those deep drops :).

DeletedUser

I thought I should mention that I am a part of the DUBSTEP alliance in Omega. Safictious is our leader. I think his job is to raise the spirits of DUBSTEP players so that we are more happy. Does anyone covet my position?

DeletedUser

Before I post my comment. Let me just say, I was thinking of making a thread about this until I saw, Ricardo, beat me to it.

But my opinion is. I enjoy listening to dubstep it has grossed to my top favorite genre, if I might say. Love those deep drops :).

Is this a joke? QUICHO! Are you really back, or am I just seeing things!! :eek:

DeletedUser

Huh? Me? No, I really am part of DUBSTEP. Look me up on Grepostats if you wish.