Dumbest thing ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to dedicate this to knight29 founder of 300Spartans who declared war on us then I asked him why, his reply to this was that he didn't want a war with us? He then went on to beg all our alliances help in supporting his city because he's being farmed by Fallen! (He literally said 'i beg you') Even though we are at war? Thank you for making me laugh I just wanted to share this joyful experience! :cool:

DeletedUser

Haha, it's true! Well Orestes, i am dissapointed to say the least! It was my first war and they didn't attack us at all, i attacked one of them and they had one swordsman! More comedy!

DeletedUser

Haha, it's true! Well Orestes, i am dissapointed to say the least! It was my first war and they didn't attack us at all, i attacked one of them and they had one swordsman! More comedy!

One Swordsman? I bet you were really scared!

:pro:

DeletedUser

One Swordsman? I bet you were really scared!

:pro:

Haha! I knew they were pro when I saw that One Swordsman. He was the same points as me too! Which is high enough to have more than One swordsman i'm sure :D

DeletedUser25607

Haha! I knew they were pro when I saw that One Swordsman. He was the same points as me too! Which is high enough to have more than One swordsman i'm sure :D

He dodged your attack with all his troops probably. And 1 sword was just a tripwire forgotten in the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.