Dunedinlad's spy reports who want them?

DeletedUser

Not sure who is at war with OTC right now as I have been out of the loop but I got bored and drained all of Dunedinlad's caves so if any alliance wants spy reports on all his cities I will have them for about two weeks so message me, most are empty or weakly defended be interesting to see what can come about of this

DeletedUser

Not sure who is at war with OTC right now as I have been out of the loop but I got bored and drained all of Dunedinlad's caves so if any alliance wants spy reports on all his cities I will have them for about two weeks so message me, most are empty or weakly defended be interesting to see what can come about of this

ROFL. Sorry mate. you are a bit late. ;)

DeletedUser

...the least helpful thing I have witnessed in the history of the world. Instead of actively trying to hurt EotD and the war effort, how about participate, stop losing cities, and get back into the game Vigoran?

DeletedUser

Not sure about vig's diplomatic skills but his in game skills can't be questioned. He is one of top class players in delta.

DeletedUser

how about participate, stop losing cities, and get back into the game Vigoran?

Nwinder I can't help it, but I must comment on this,

Not making Vigoran feel good here but you just posted on my post about how you might have to join EotD and then you criticizer one of the leaders. I never get this type of logic but I guess it works for you.

DeletedUser

I am inclined to agree with anyone asking "seriously????" right now.

MAybe you should have done that while dune was still an enemy.

DeletedUser

...the least helpful thing I have witnessed in the history of the world. Instead of actively trying to hurt EotD and the war effort, how about participate, stop losing cities, and get back into the game Vigoran?

Too funny.
I have played along side vig back in the day. I know his style of diplomacy and i respect him as a player even if I am on the other side. Nwhiner please stop attacking players on these forums even after you posted that you will be joining EotD. Many time before you have posted that you will never join them and now you are saying you are and yet you are still blasting Vig. Make up your mind and respect other leaders.

DeletedUser

First of all things are going to happen once I leave, EotD will change its name to something brotherly and its policies and ethics that kept us strong hopefully will stand, looks like they will start trusting known enemy agents like Dunedinlad, who is probably only wanting peace now because either A) the Huns dont need the pact with them anymore since they are accomplishing what they wanted or B) they are just using war strategy now that they know I am leaving and will reattempt to manipulate the resistance.

Seriously trusting Dunedinlad and OTC is like trusting a girlfriend that has cheated on you and then cheated on the guy she was cheating on you and then expecting her to change and remain loyal no matter what. Its a horrible idea in my opinion its all good important thing is to have fun. And I had fun getting all these reports just want to give them to someone that gets as much pleasure as I do at damaging this player's cities.

DeletedUser

I dont have to trust a guy to sit by and watch him walk up and beat on my enemies. And I am surely not going to try and trip him on his way.

DeletedUser

You guys need to think beyond the next move quit focusing on the illusion. Dunedin is a sociopath and he will manipulate you if you let him. I have all of Dunedin's reports why havent I got messages from the Huns yet trying to you use my my dislike of the player to get the reports off of me if they were truly enemies? Also why would Dunedinlad play part is joint Ops on my cities not even two weeks ago if he was their enemy? It was because he thought I quit and no one would find out but you all have to learn on your own I guess.

DeletedUser

Funny...

well vig already explained everything and I have no interest in repeating things. Anyways I left delta and don't have much interest.

Still even if vig is quitting he deserves a lot more respect than the guy in question. At least to many ppl except nwinder i guess.

DeletedUser

I don't play for respect King and the world dosen't work that way but thank you nonetheless King Fu hope you are having fun in your current endeavors.

DeletedUser

hey Vig, Hope you are well and if you do to decide to quit I hope the best in the real world. I too have been busy with the real world I cant be on I use to. I know if you quit its either from RL issues or from boredom, not running from a fight. You are a skilled player and I give you respect and be the first to give my hand out to you. If you ask nwhiner he will tell you I am running away from a fight and the sad reason is i have the opt to make an additional $40,000 to my income. HMMM nwhiner $40,000 or game....if you pick game then you are a fool...So be well Vig if you do to decide to quit. good luck in the real world.

DeletedUser

true. there are more important issues in life than talking about resistance. When you played, you played well. Once you decide to quit it doesn't matter anymore.
Anyone can get bored very easily with grepo after 10+ polis. There are many points but this thread is not for that.

I wish you good luck Vig and hope we meet somewhere once again.

DeletedUser15049

If you have left Delta King-Fu who uses your account? When you are finished pulling your tongue out of the supposedy real Vigoran's backside you may get an ounce of respect. Until then...even your own alliance have slated you on these forums (unless the story is to change once more this week). In short: You are truly a sick-o-phant.

My position is simple. I uncovered, due to Bokkie's assistance a plot by pseudo Huns to remove me and dismantle my alliance. Not real Huns. Pseudo Huns. The type who float in and out. The type who think they can use other alliances to support them and forget their own war efforts. We all know the type. They have come to learn dunedinlad and the OTC are not quite like the others who can be used in such a way. After all dunedinlad was a Hun too. Just as many Huns were Crusaders. Indeed even Vigoran was a Crusader until he ran from a fight.

Beyond this I saw a clear movement of people across alliances that had me question seriously the Huns recruitment policy. I am not the only ally who has/had such concerns. Bad night has raised them here - as has others - both to them directly and to myself as a person with deep relationships with members in The Huns. Indeed much of the Hun policy north of my oceans has been a disaster for all involved. That cannot be placed at the feet of the new leadership.

Did I attack Vigoran because I thought he was on VAC etc? I will show how little fear I have for Vig quite soon. Even my enemies - the ones who actually war with me and not indulge in grandstanding - would not say I am some chump at this game. Even Vig should know that much...

You might want to ask why they never attack me. I have defensive BP. I get hit once in a blue moon. I actually enjoy being attacked. It generates the BP I need rather than chasing it or running city festivals. They never attack because out of the 12 CS attempts I have faced in 6 months of war not one has landed. I've been accused of this, of that, but each time has been seriously good play on my part as all my enemies - other than those running from yet another defeat - has stated openly both her and elsewhere.

As for weakly defended cities. Only a noob would describe it as that. My cities are all in close reach of each other. I have assets I can move in FTs. I am so poor I am busily taking an island in the heart of ocean 42 as my enemies hit inactives and stay clear after the last attempt made me defender of the day.

Bring it on Vig. Your antics are what they are and I look forward to showing all of Delta how poor you truly are. You got fat on easy players. You have always run from the wars as they work against you. I know your play. So bring it right on. Do a deal with you. We both quit our respective alliance and be left to go man to man. I won't seek support. I doubt you will play the same way but I'm game to try it out. So there you are. Me and you.

The Great Vig. Remember your one and only CS attempt Vig? How did that turn out? have saw a class F noob land better. No timing. Gaps between attacks. Man...we land to the second in our warzone...

But then that gets me to a real point. Too many of these Delta greats are truly crap as I see it. Got fat on the easy times. People want to bring it my way feel free. They will only get what Vig himself got yesterday. A dodge, a smack, a free BP hit for me. Or else they will get what the Scorps get. A waste of an ocean on a city.

Dunedinlad.

DeletedUser15049

PS. Great players do not build a CS and walk away from it in harbour. Not when you share an island with your declared personal enemy. I've taken out your CS twice there...noob plays from the greats once more...

Also...

How did King-Fu conveniently re-appear at this time? His last post was months ago.

Do you whistle and he comes running?

Curious.

DeletedUser

Why the smack talk against Vig? He isn't a noob because he failed a cs attempt, who hasn't failed in a cs attempt in their grepo time?

He is one of the best attackers Delta has and his stats prove it. He plans out conquests perfectly, and does his research before hand.

Don't be jealous, if you're such a great player as you say you are, prove it in-game, rather than rambling nonsense here. :p

DeletedUser15049

Sicotic

Ever heard of the term retort? What about reply? Or even response?

And yeah... a noob play to my understanding is someone who mouths off on a forum and leaves me with a free CS hit this morning on an island we share. As for his CS attempt...poor...very poor...as for his sense of timing...not seen anything that I would allow in my own alliance. We tell players to land to the second not to the 15mins...

How is your stint in Relentless? Busy farming your own inactives there? Any intel for the boys?

dunedinlad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

woohoo!!!

13mins gaps this morning as the great Vig realises he has been slapped for the CS...ah...time for a cuppa in between the hits...

lol

DeletedUser

woohoo!!!

13mins gaps this morning as the great Vig realises he has been slapped for the CS...ah...time for a cuppa in between the hits...

lol

Look at this guy all happy because he killed my CS and 13 LSs from 30minutes away while Im off enjoying real life unenslaved to a browser game. AFTER sending a timid little test squad to see if I was online :) You Huns know why I'm smiling. You cant blame him though after it only took 2 caves to get reports on all of his cities. I can build a CS in every one of my cities you think it cost a player who is babysitting an account for the sake of his teammates to lose a CS that he can rebuild in four hours? But then again you are OTC we all know you get by...Well then again I guess we all don't. ;)