Dunedinlad's spy reports who want them?

DeletedUser

PS. Great players do not build a CS and walk away from it in harbour. Not when you share an island with your declared personal enemy. I've taken out your CS twice there...noob plays from the greats once more...

Also...

How did King-Fu conveniently re-appear at this time? His last post was months ago.

Do you whistle and he comes running?

Curious.

Hey Dunedin, lets compare walls, I'll show you mine if you show me yours. XD Hey Dunedin, why not compare conquests too?

DeletedUser

Are we going to fight based on our alliances politics or our own? Because if we are abandoning the war I have a few guys I am dying to go after. Just let me know.

DeletedUser15049

Walls...walls...walls...yeah...you been a bit mad on the walls gig recently...perfectly timed with Graystone - Scorps activity as well...

Now spying cities beyond your reach during a war...did you show such fiscal commitment to your own alliance I ask aloud...why such effort for an alliance in the north that seems to have stopped attacking your enemies...?

It is irritating but really all it does is maybe stop me running city festivals and hey...you have ensured I get plenty BP now...so no worries.

You see Vig...34 of my 41 cities are on - or near - frontlines...in war zones...I don't have the luxury of banking masses of silver nor spending millions on an alliance that isn't presently down the throats of my colleagues...Nor do I face players so poor I can just use up nukes etc on them for BP runs. If I did that they'd be on me like a flash...I tend to attack when I conquer. Or hit their LS nukes when possible. Ask Graystone. Or Mayuyuki.

A tip...land the attacks and support to the second because sure as night follows day I will be on it if you don't.

Ask around.

All that aside this activity does what exactly?

You are a class A moron Vig. Always were. Always will be. What you really don't like about Crusaders is we know you. We know you ran into the Nats. We know you saw us as the key to removing the Huns from the north and your whole policy has been to deliver 43 to the anti Huns. I admire that strategic foresight as it is one I have always seen as central also. You just never really saw you could have had it if you played your cards right.

Hun agent? You did more for the Huns than I could ever have done Vig. That is the reality you cannot, will not, face. Everyone here sees it bar you.

Go join them. Greco and co kiss your backside like King-Fu. Go join them. Do it.

dune

DeletedUser15049

lol philney

yeah...lets just have a free for all week...

DeletedUser15049

We should go for known spies first though Sicotic.

So how about we all aim at you since you were a spy in EotD throughout?

Since we all want to get open and honest and be ethical and true etc.

Whaddya think about that???

lol

DeletedUser

Spam much? You're supposed to edit your posts instead of typing out 2 new ones.

Also, prove I'm a spy. Just because I stayed friends with Orian, doesn't mean I should hate him because he switched sides, I attacked him a few times then I decided to focus on alliance targets.

Nwinder is the one who introduced me to Oriansport, so can't be mad at me for staying friends with him.

DeletedUser

Thats what I thought, just run your mouth. Attack me if you dare, I bet you won't.

All talk, no game. Exactly as I previously stated.

DeletedUser15049

lol...

Yeah...

Got a mass of cities on your doorstep Sicotic the Spy.

Need to let the Scorps read this...they will get their kill at this. Even King-Fu wouldn't say what you say.

Go spy away chump.

Your level.

DeletedUser

And here are typical dunedin post...

it starts with crap. continues with more crap and never ends.

Dear mod. this guy is calling me back kisser. Isn't it abuse? don't he deserve a ban?

No I won't reply anymore to this guy. waste of my time.

DeletedUser15049

Wow Vig

Do you not realise an attack with slingers is an attack to see what you have in your harbour? Are there any more enlightening aspects of the greats at work that will come to light?

It was not to make a 'timid little attack' to see if you are online. Timid attacks is what you just sent my way. I sent base amount of slingers to see what you had there in your harbour Viggles. That then showed me you had a CS. So I sent a little strike of LS again to take out your CS.

Basics my man. dune lesson 1 over.

PS. Cheers for the BP on my militia. Hope you enjoy the couple of hundred stone you got.

DeletedUser15049

lol @ King-Fu...

Wow...

Look at the level...

If anyone wants to read what his own alliance thinks about King-Fu feel free to read another thread here... new top 12 alliances...

Dune

DeletedUser

yes you must read that first before stating false assumptions here.

DeletedUser15049

Where are EC King-Fu? What happened to all those boasts made? I think I'll add them to the grave list in 42. Along with the others.

Elite Cataphracts Grave has a nice ring to it.

The alliance King-Fu walked out on as they were losing a war they were all so sure they would win...

A bit like your hero KF. You and Viggles have common traits. Both make a lot of noise, talk a great game, got fat on easy takes in safe oceans (he did it with the Nats), and now run as your respective alliances fall to the floor. Useless at diplomacy. Good for the knife play. Respected by people who don't really see the way it has developed.

Now tell me this...how exactly did you come to appear to this thread when you have not posted here, or played here, for months seemingly?

Does Viggles have a whistle in his pocket? One blow and you appear?

dune

OTC (yeah we are still here)

DeletedUser

Okay, I got scared of you. So I left. Happy???

I have a kid, wife and I can't commit myself to game only.

Though I have answers to your questions, It's of no use. I have more important things to do than waste my time on you.

DeletedUser

Wish good luck to Vig. He deserves MY respect. That's it.

Last edited by a moderator: