Dunedinlad's spy reports who want them?

DeletedUser

Wow Vig

Do you not realise an attack with slingers is an attack to see what you have in your harbour? Are there any more enlightening aspects of the greats at work that will come to light?

It was not to make a 'timid little attack' to see if you are online. Timid attacks is what you just sent my way. I sent base amount of slingers to see what you had there in your harbour Viggles. That then showed me you had a CS. So I sent a little strike of LS again to take out your CS.

Basics my man. dune lesson 1 over.

PS. Cheers for the BP on my militia. Hope you enjoy the couple of hundred stone you got.

Heres a cookie Dune. You know how to hit militia when under attack if thats Dune lesson #1 lets skip to #881. Keep talking people need to know who they are getting involved with.

DeletedUser15049

Thanks Vig.

Love a cookie.

Yum.

Now Vig...If you want some tutoring let me know. You might want to note my response was to your bogus, arrogant claims. Also the lesson was on use of scouts. All a bit tongue in cheek here Vig but never mind...anyway...you know...I know...everyone knows... about the infamous Vig arrogance ("best player on Delta" he claims) that blew any chance of any deal with the OTC.

Let all the anti Huns know this.

Vigoran is the main reason why the Huns have won ocean 34. He and the likes of King-Fu. He likes sycophants...though he makes such a great show of not...Drunk on their own successes before they encountered real players, they are truly the kind that flee sinking ships. Vigoran wrecked relations with Legion of Chaos by his manner and his greed to take them over.

What more do you expect from the mighty Vigoran who almost destroyed the alliance he was a commander in as he turned hard on us to make himself a real Nat? Vigoran the EotD anti-Hun who tried to secure a NAP with the Huns as the LoC were struggling due to his antics. Vigoran who urged war in 42 upon the 'noob OTC' and shattered a northern Delta coalition that has never been able to find peace since. Indeed he has just slammed the door on it ever happening...Oh the mighty Vigoran who used city slots to take out an alliance that was not a threat and had merely agreed a NAP with the Huns (like others who were not attacked). Hail the wise Vigoran who ensured the OTC went into the Hun camp despite everything pointing to the OTC being anything but that...

Vigoran the mighty strategic warrior indeed.

Ta ra. Enjoy the thread Viggles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

Ah...the mighty King-Fu too...

The man who found 'commitments' as his alliance began to lose cities in the ocean they had thought we were removed from - due to a collapse of players and not any mighty warring although he did make a good show of it on these forums disguising clearing old FS/PL/mexican/Scorpions noobs as BP gained from warring with the OTC...

Oh those 'high days' of the Scorpion Cataphracts 'winning a war' as we in the OTC were dealing with over 140 inactive cities in ocean 43 as well as the collapse in north 42 - your quick gains as you swept into inactive OTC cities - your propaganda campaigns...the old 'clever' agenda of play the dun and not the hun (got you far didn't it) - and the belief it was all won...the OTC were 'noobs' and 'farms'.

Such commitment shown...until...

We take those cities in hand as we hold you along our border and also remove SME presence, turn EotD support from 43 to nothing, move into 42 and what happens?

Yeah...you found RL commitments.

Funny how these guys talk RL when they lose.

You talk a good game though KF. If in a slightly weird Screamin Stephen Hawkins kind of way...with a hint of Yoda...minus the logic

DeletedUser

LMAO!!! Dune, you try to make every situation seem as if you created it in some way. King-fu did not leave because of threat from you. King fu was possibly over 48 hours away from any CS that OTC had. How is it that OTC was sooo scary to him? He did leave the game because of life issues and the hardest thing about that was our northern war with black at the time. OTC had little to do with KF in any way. In fact I believe Him and EC cleared OTC presents in north 42 before his departure and then had no OTC targets.

Of coarse KF, scorp, Pyro, the audisey, djlol, beat, and many more players all quit because of your perfectly executed plans right? Sometimes things happen that have nothing to do with your actions dune, although all of this has helped you regain a foothold in our ocean. Practice some humility my friend. Talk to you in game.

DeletedUser15049

LMAO!!! Dune, you try to make every situation seem as if you created it in some way. King-fu did not leave because of threat from you. King fu was possibly over 48 hours away from any CS that OTC had. How is it that OTC was sooo scary to him? He did leave the game because of life issues and the hardest thing about that was our northern war with black at the time. OTC had little to do with KF in any way. In fact I believe Him and EC cleared OTC presents in north 42 before his departure and then had no OTC targets.

Of coarse KF, scorp, Pyro, the audisey, djlol, beat, and many more players all quit because of your perfectly executed plans right? Sometimes things happen that have nothing to do with your actions dune, although all of this has helped you regain a foothold in our ocean. Practice some humility my friend. Talk to you in game.

I never claimed he quit because he was scared Gray. No-one said such a comment other than the Yoda-esque KF. I said he quit as we achieved what we achieved. I highlighted it in rhetorical fashion. If he had life issues then fine. Doesn't stop him appearing here does it? As for clearing inactive cities...sure. I acknowledged this.

Nor did I say players quit because of me. Sure. Scorp couldn't take a city and left himself wide open as he went into VAC mode..but I haven't made the claims you attest to me here.

Ever heard the term straw man argument? Sure you have. I have. Don't want to indulge it.

See you soon.

;-)

DeletedUser15049

I have to say the lack of reason shown here probably explains the outcomes. You get slated and offer a retort and yet it is judged as if it were the original claim.

It is simple Gray. We held onto 140 inactive cities - you guys were aiming at many and still do - and cleared out SME and changed the whole nature of our border. You can offer excuses for this although none of those players were really affecting the border zone other than scorpious45. Other than scorpious our gains have been active in that zone. You know this. Each of our respective alliance gains involve battles. Some highly skilled battles. We play to the second and let us not lose sight of that. For me scorpious45 went VAC as he was on his back. People can make their own minds up on that one.

Nor do I sit here and list those players lost here. We lost far more capable players than on your list. That much I do know.

I also know no founder would walk here in a time of war. I'm on holiday mate and still here. Show a bit respect. You guys might get it back. Instead of playing this silly game that gets you all absolutely nowhere.

As you will find out once more should it continue. All this does is close doors.

Regards.