Newspaper DW's Secret Mission

DeletedUser

Soooo.... Recently I went on a top secret mission.

images.jpg

What is that mission you ask? To prove a point. What is that point you ask? Shhhhh, We'll get to that.

So, I embark on my mission, and I leave my newbie friends at Knights Union behind, for the time being. My mission took me inside an alliance known as Band of brothers. As I am working on my top secret mission, I am suddenly removed from the alliance with no warning, and have lost what I worked so hard to accomplish there. Whyyyy you ask? You can all give a big warm thank you to RomeFather. Now, this was only my first stop, on what was destined to be a long road ahead. What did I hope to accomplish there?

"Disband of Brothers"

Think about it, the headline was going to be perfect!​

I set off again, didn't know exactly where I planned on going, but fate led me directly to an alliance known as MONSTER ARMY. It seemed as though they recently lost a member of their leadership. As a result, their fearless Battle Commander Brutus was promoted to founder, what a glorious day it was for him! Not too long ago, I made a piece entitled Sink or Swim, if you haven't read it, I knocked this alliance for having such a player as their Battle Commander, a player who has never seen a real war. If only they had a battle tested veteran to fill this now vacant position.

MONSTERS.png

Well, well, as fate may have it, they do! Or so they thought....

MONSTERS1.png

Turns out I was actually better suited for Kick Commander.

Their villagers traveled far and wide to track me down, here is how the confrontation transpired.

MONSTERS3-1.png

MONSTERS4.png

angryface.jpg

MONSTERS2-1.png

I left my mark on their alliance, and continued on this magical journey. It started pouring outside, I knew I needed a place to stay, I looked up and to my surprise I was standing right outside the doorsteps of Kingdom Eternal. So I knocked, and they let me in for a hot cup of coco. A very gracious bunch, lit the fireplace and we had great discussions about worlds past and the future direction of their alliance. I felt bad, I couldn't tell them that I knew the direction their alliance was heading. I waited until all was quiet, and everyone was asleep.

KingdomEternal.png

Kingdom2.png

Kindom1.png

shocked1.jpg

My journey led me to a few new homes, as I was looking to take shelter for the night once more. Whispers from villagers crept into the ears of those who I sought out. Word of what I had been doing was spreading fast, If I wished to successfully complete my mission, I needed to hurry.

Imperial2.png

SF3.png

Oh yeah, I said there was a point didn't I....

In this great game we all play, mighty alliances are forged, some rise to the top, some plummet into the depths. For those of you who give starting your own alliance a shot, I have some words of advice for you. Rights should be earned, not given. To pass out rights because someone flashes a few awards, or rants and raves about past accomplishments is madness. There are players in your alliance who have worked their tails off to better your alliance. Players who have dedicated their time and soldiers to your cause. To those of them who prove themselves worthy, these are the players you should be promoting from within, not some schmuck off the streets with a fancy profile. To those alliances who had to suffer for me to make this piece, I apologize, and may we all lower our heads for a moment of silence. My intentions were good, I wish to raise awareness about people who go around and infiltrate and sabotage alliances, and how easy it is to accomplish it and that we should all be giving the recognition loyalty deserves. I am willing to bet money, that anyone inside the alliances I infiltrated, have learned this lesson and will not make this mistake again. To those of you who have read this far, may you learn the same lesson.​

Oh.... and will you please add my name next to:

First Major Sabotage

First Minor Sabotage

First Major Disband

First Minor Disband

ninja1.png

Thanks ;)

DeletedUser

I'm pretty impressed. My whole view on that disbanding shizzle is neutral so Idc.

Milestones added bruh.

P.S I wanna grab her cheeks aww.

DeletedUser18636

I wish I could only quadro + rep you))))
Thanks for the time writing this, really appreciated great piece)

I actually saw "DW was here" the moment you have kicked eternals

btw, again my apologies for raising awareness on the external - although I haven't contacted Band of Bros, =)

Which for some reason, enjoy inviting our farms... and after being told they are refugees)
ask to give them some time to build up))))))

DeletedUser21418

I dont do this very offen, But you got my respekt buddy.

Regards

Kraniet

DeletedUser

You are awesome!!!
I haven't disbanded MRAs recently, I might join a world just to do that, maybe the American gamma :p

+rep for the pnp, paper

DeletedUser31683

Wow to those of you that applaud the actions of a slimeball like that I shake my head in shame. I dont consider this "character bashing" since this idividuals character doesnt even register to anything I could ever respect. Even were this to happen to the alliance of my enemy, I would still feel shame for the individual responsible. Is this what this game has come to? -rep

DeletedUser21560

Hahahaha nice... you should go to Naxos and infiltrate some of the MRAS there, its full of them

DeletedUser31683

Lol keep it....I get my pleasure from battle....not being a rat:)

DeletedUser31683

Then come battle, we always welcome free bp

Lmao...you sure you'd know what to do with it? Thing I love about Actium is, you small fish cant tAlk trash and hide behind 30% morale Bwahahaha

DeletedUser

Reaper , i wouldnt even talk , your an alliance trader , nobody wanted you in Athens in their alliance and the same rules go here , leave and stop making others feel bad