Newspaper DW's Secret Mission

DeletedUser31683

Reaper , i wouldnt even talk , your an alliance trader , nobody wanted you in Athens in their alliance and the same rules go here , leave and stop making others feel bad

LOL well if it isnt the legendary but not so legendary player/spammer himself. Dude just stop playing and stick to what you do best, putting your foot in your mouth on the forums. I just might have to come out of retirement in Athens just to say high;) Nobody wanted me in Athens? You sure about that;) So again, stick to what you do best spamming the forums and being a bottom dweller in every world you attempt to play in:)

DeletedUser31683

Not too mention, my last act in Athens was sending a CS at one of your cities which was sniped by your alliance. Turns out it was such a crime to pick on a weak inexperienced player like you that the next day cops came to my house and I got locked up for a month (true story) Only reason I had to leave the game. But, IM BAAAAAAACK:)

DeletedUser

Omg seriously no one cares about who attacked who in Athens, you guys aren't even the big wigs (Some of whom i know personally btw) SO shut up and go spam your own thread.

DeletedUser

Omg seriously no one cares about who attacked who in Athens, you guys aren't even the big wigs (Some of whom i know personally btw) SO shut up and go spam your own thread.

Yeah, get out of my thread! :D

DeletedUser31683

Naw I like it here. you guys talk trash I can keep up;)

DeletedUser

If you wish to stay here, I demand +rep's, otherwise be gone :p

DeletedUser31683

If you wish to stay here, I demand +rep's, otherwise be gone :p

Post some worthy material if you want my respect. Been playing grepo a long time but kept of the externals for all the trash, but might as well trash a bit myself.

DeletedUser21560

Lmao...you sure you'd know what to do with it? Thing I love about Actium is, you small fish cant tAlk trash and hide behind 30% morale Bwahahaha

Come attack me and you will find out - and server without morale is what im used to playing where im from ;)

DeletedUser31683

Come attack me and you will find out - and server without morale is what im used to playing where im from ;)

Then you are lucky. Im used to servers where little fish like you talk trash and hide behind poor morale. I think I will like this server

DeletedUser21560

Where im from, Us little fish kill whole servers, so we gotta turn around and split our alliances and cannabalise each other just to have a little fun

What a shame such a big fish like yourself is located 37+ hours away from a little fish like me:( woulda been a priv to teach you how to play, i guess its your loss... :(

DeletedUser31683

Where im from, Us little fish kill whole servers, so we gotta turn around and split our alliances and cannabalise each other just to have a little fun

What a shame such a big fish like yourself is located 37+ hours away from a little fish like me:( woulda been a priv to teach you how to play, i guess its your loss... :(

This world is very young, plenty of time for me to make stops in city to city to come say hi:) If you are intending to teach me anything I hope its not how to run your mouth with the blah I did this or blah I did that. Very boring to me

DeletedUser21560

This world is very young, plenty of time for me to make stops in city to city to come say hi:) If you are intending to teach me anything I hope its not how to run your mouth with the blah I did this or blah I did that. Very boring to me

Please do come by and say hi... We can arrange it so we meet halfway ;) This should be your goal - because when you achive your goal and get taught a lesson by the NOOB you will be forever greatfull

Until your nearer to me you are of no interest - so man up or shut up

DeletedUser31683

Please do come by and say hi... We can arrange it so we meet halfway ;) This should be your goal - because when you achive your goal and get taught a lesson by the NOOB you will be forever greatfull

Until your nearer to me you are of no interest - so man up or shut up

Man up or shut up???? LOL how many messages have you sent me in game now?

DeletedUser31161

Reaper , i wouldnt even talk , your an alliance trader , nobody wanted you in Athens in their alliance and the same rules go here , leave and stop making others feel bad

Welcome to the club Reaper. Rule one anything that L3G3ND says is junk.

But nice job DW you have made the penguins proud