Newspaper DW's Secret Mission

DeletedUser

The same thing I da every night.....plot to take over the world:)

+rep from me :D
2zdxee8.jpg

DeletedUser31161

so your a winner. now i diffidently got to get into DH :)

DeletedUser31683

Now this little snitch named deathwish wants to try an infiltrate Digital Hammer....get a life buddy dont make me come and burn your house down you lil rat bastid. Stay away from my alliance boy we dont want no interviews with your weak motives tryna snake your way into a new home. get a life boy, all your name is known for is being a snake. You want to do an interview talk to me cause nobody gonna trust you. you want some daily dirt come at me, if not move on cause nobody around my parts gonna respect you and the trash you tryin to accomplish. -Rep all day every day you rat bastid

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

Now this little snitch named deathwish wants to try an infiltrate Digital Hammer....get a life buddy dont make me come and burn your house down you lil rat bastid. Stay away from my alliance boy we dont want no interviews with your weak motives tryna snake your way into a new home. get a life boy, all your name is known for is being a snake. You want to do an interview talk to me cause nobody gonna trust you. you want some daily dirt come at me, if not move on cause nobody around my parts gonna respect you and the trash you tryin to accomplish. -Rep all day every day you rat bastid

Boy you gettin all emotional here...

Remember this is ONLY A GAME - Click on log out button and go for a walk and enjoy some of that fresh air, im sure everything is gonna be alright

Theres gotta be more to your life then grepolis

You should really stop making threats against other players - first of all it can get you in trouble with the police, got examples of that from other servers - Secondly it could get you banned, and we dont want you to go lose your life now do we....

Take a chill pill

DeletedUser4064

Boy you gettin all emotional here...

Remember this is ONLY A GAME - Click on log out button and go for a walk and enjoy some of that fresh air, im sure everything is gonna be alright

Theres gotta be more to your life then grepolis

You should really stop making threats against other players - first of all it can get you in trouble with the police, got examples of that from other servers - Secondly it could get you banned, and we dont want you to go lose your life now do we....

Take a chill pill

I suspect he meant 'burn down his house' in game. Since I doubt that he knows what country DW is in, it is hardly a realistic threat. But yes a chill pill might be a good idea. There is always more than one way to skin a cat.

DeletedUser

Failure

hi traitor i know you, you were in Band of Brothers you wanted to destroy my alliance but we kick you because i didnt trust you full so i didnt make you leader. you mission was failure :)

TRAITOR TRAITOR :p

DeletedUser

i will keep eye on you, where you are, which alliance will you join you will be kicked out :p

DeletedUser

I'm watching a emotional melt down. What is it with theses people? M8, you playing from the loony bin? You actually cursing out a player in the outer forums? This early in the game? I dont know wither to shake my head in disgust or laugh at you. Hmmm..... I just go with the laughter. :D

DeletedUser

Pleople like this ruin half the fun playing the spy game.
If anything the alliances in this world should use it as a teaching point. DON'T GIVE OUT FOUNDER RIGHTS TO A NEW MEMBER!! That's just common sense. I don't care how many medals he flashes or what his grepostats is.

DeletedUser31992

If anything the alliances in this world should use it as a teaching point. DON'T GIVE OUT FOUNDER RIGHTS TO A NEW MEMBER!! That's just common sense. I don't care how many medals he flashes or what his grepostats is.

its happens alot with new players to an alliance getting leader or founder rights, ive even seen a whole alliance getting forum mod rights :)
they ca wreck your whole alliance. they will soon learn though

DeletedUser31852

This is the reason why there is only one founder in DB...

DeletedUser21560

its happens alot with new players to an alliance getting leader or founder rights, ive even seen a whole alliance getting forum mod rights :)
they ca wreck your whole alliance. they will soon learn though

All our members got founding rights... you never see NOOBS get disolved...

DeletedUser

Funniest thing ever- + rep.

Never mind I must spread the love first.

DeletedUser31161

There smarter than they sound and look. I tried that and got denied

DeletedUser21560

Can I join you and get founding rights? =) I will manage to change that... hehe

Your not NOOB enough... Im sure we can try to squeeze you into Newbies once we reach your ocean

They dont have founding rights tho :)

DeletedUser18636

Your not NOOB enough... Im sure we can try to squeeze you into Newbies once we reach your ocean

They dont have founding rights tho :)

=( Thizzle you broke my dreams... can i be good enough 1 day for Noobs?