Dyme Wars, by Slimtim12

• Thread starter DeletedUser44192
  • Start date

DeletedUser44192

Hello guys,

I'm here to sum up what grepostats / knowledge is showing me about the wars that are currently happening. Please message me / comment on the thread if you'd like to tell me anything you'd like for me to add towards the thread.

Adeptus vs. TAG / DA11 / Spider Slayers / AC:

Adeptus:
Cities Taken (from opponent): 4
Cities Taken (by opponent): 0
Leadership Abilities: Strong group of players with good communication.
Activity: Activity is taken seriously, and without VM / Communication, you shall be kicked / internal-conquest.
ABP (Attacking Battle Points): 37,000 (Up to date: 12/8/13)
DBP (Defensive Battle Points): 16011 (Up to date: 12/8/13)
OBP (Overall Battle Points): 53011 (Up to date: 12/8/13)
Number of Players: 32
Average Points: 3121
My Thoughts On The Alliance: A solid group of players, active and in contact. Leadership seems to have experience, and works well together. They have made a good ally, which will remain anonymous, and has high hopes for the future. They are overpowering the coalition of alliances against them. Only one Adeptus siege broken, and no Adeptus cities have had a siege on it so far. I expect good things of this alliance, and 044 shall be theirs in the future. Not to mention, they took Rafjock's main city, totally destroying DA11's leadership ability.

TAG / DA11 / Spider Slayers / AC: (Their name is now 'The Coalition' given that I am too lazy to write it all out).

Cities Taken (from opponent): 0
Cities Taken (by opponent): 4
Leadership Abilities: Scrambled, after Rafjock's decent, they are now outnumbered and unactive.
Activity: The activity to hard to determine, most sieges don't even have an attack against them, so it is quite easy to say that activity is a low point in The Coalition.
ABP (Attacking Battle Points):
TAG: 19768
DA11: 10448
Spider Slayers: 8857
AC: 4516
DBP (Defensive Battle Points):
TAG: 10904
DA11: 5738
Spider Slayers: 5696
AC: 3681
OBP (Overall Battle Points:
TAG: 30672
DA11: 16186
Spider Slayers: 14553
AC: 8197
Number of Players:
TAG: 48
DA11: 40
Spider Slayers: 23
AC: 45
Overall: 156, goes to show that strength in numbers isn't always a positive.
Average Points:
TAG: 2439
DA11: 1859
Spider Slayers: 2094
AC: 1837
Overall: 2057
My Thoughts on The Alliance(s): A truly unorganized group of players. With 156 members, they cannot stop most sieges. Their average points are quite low, and the BP shows that they are mostly defensive. With Rafjock out of the equation, their leadership is screwed, and they do not seem to be earning many points. I'd expect for the active players to leave and split into their own or other alliances. They will not be able to hold up against Adeptus, and their cities will start to fall to Adeptus as soon as most of the players get conquest.

Expected Winner: Adeptus
Expected Loser: TAG / DA11 / Spider Slayers / Assassins Creed

Please don't -Rep if you are on the losing side, it is a sign of disrespect. Statistics do not lie.

+Rep if you want more done!

Upcoming:
Warpath vs. Black Flag
Mysterious vs. The Morale Horde

If any of these alliance leaders are kind enough to send me a few lines about how these wars are going, I'd be grateful. If not, no problem, statistics do not lie!

Best Regards,

Tim

DeletedUser44027

Nice job! Mysterious vs. moral horde isn't as much of a fight as a cleanup, and I believe black flag is gone, but this issue was very well written. +rep

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You should break down some rim alliances, see what they are up to.

DeletedUser44192

Given that Black Flag disbanded, I'll be having to skip Warpath vs. Black Flag. I'll be next doing Mysterious vs. Moral Horde, which will be posted in the next 8-24 hours.

I shall definitely break down the Rim Alliances in the future.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best Regards,

Tim

DeletedUser

Warpath took 3 cities and had conquest on a few others in motion. They cut their losses and just disband in the midst of the war relocating to a much safer part of the world :] Now we are just cleaning up some The New Dawn members and then we have to choose the next target