Dyme Wars

DeletedUser44027

Just in case anyone felt like discussing it without flaming. NOTE: this isnt a PnP thread for a reason. so don't go bringing PnP into it!

So far I know of
300 Spartans vs Chaos
Adeptus V. Deadly Angels 11/TAoG.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This will be locked.
The other thread will be reopened once i've carried out some housekeeping on it and taken any action that is necessary so no need for a duplicate. :)

Thanks
Tom

DeletedUser

The other thread has too much spam and too many deleted posts in it, this one is now unlocked.

I am all good with banter and arguments between players, just so long as it is game related and stays within the forum rules. Don't let it get so out-of-hand again!

Thanks
Tom

DeletedUser

Yeeessss, Wars under a month into the game, let me unleash my swordsmen nuke.

DeletedUser

And you are?

It also looks like, the moral horde are losing their battle?

DeletedUser

New war for the banter.

The Rimmers Vs the World

Not really sure if they have any friends yet, looks like it will be the two of them.

DeletedUser41962

New war for the banter.

The Rimmers Vs the World

Not really sure if they have any friends yet, looks like it will be the two of them.

Does that mean you are at war with me too. lol Avant in that case you had better ask for more assistance you only have 48 players in your alliance you might need more help. If you were any kind of player you would come visit. But both of us know that will not happen. You will ask and beg others to help before you will do anything yourself. Why don't you lead by example and show your team how it is done.

DeletedUser

At what point did i saw i was going to war with you, i was just stating many alliances wont pact with you due to the lack of points. And even if we did wage war, i don't think 2 players would be too much trouble. Although i've had nasty customers in the past. Maybe you should stop pointing fingers and actually realise what kind of situation your putting yourself in.

DeletedUser41962

New war for the banter.

The Rimmers Vs the World

At what point did i saw i was going to war with you, i was just stating many alliances wont pact with you due to the lack of points. And even if we did wage war, i don't think 2 players would be too much trouble. Although i've had nasty customers in the past. Maybe you should stop pointing fingers and actually realise what kind of situation your putting yourself in.

The way I read that post it sounded like you as part of the world was against the rimmers ( me) And you still don't get it mra and lots of pacts don't win wars.

DeletedUser39031

The way I read that post it sounded like you as part of the world was against the rimmers ( me) And you still don't get it mra and lots of pacts don't win wars.
Neither does a 2 person rim alliance

DeletedUser

Welp, CQ's on the band of pacts between Assassins Creed, TAG, and DA11 now amount to

Adeptus 2 - AC, TAG & DA11 0