Dyme Wars

DeletedUser

Deadly Angels 1 - True Angels of Grepo 0

Does it count? It was a 1300 point city on RAF's island that he *decided* to cq, rather than one of us.

Noob.

Anyway,
Adeptus 3 - 0 TSABOPNTHAFSR (The Super Awesome Band Of Pacted Noobs That Hate Adeptus For Some Reason)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

War update, Wasty against everyone yipeee.... oh wait i'm not in the world :3 lawl

DeletedUser

who is all of war paths pacts

Lol act like it matters. Us alone can wipe away black flag and your stupid "united nations" coalition. The thing about coalitions is if you need one to fight, your going to lose..

DeletedUser

i personaly think it is funny how cocky and ignorant you are that you think you could beat all of us alone

DeletedUser

I think it is funny how cocky you are that you think a bunch of n00bs have a chance to stand against Warpath. You chose to side with Black Flag, you're going down. Should have stayed out of it, or picked a better horse to bet on.

DeletedUser

Oh come now. We've been killing your alliance's biremes & DLUs in Black Flag cities already.... No reason to make it easier for you by attacking you directly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think that is really funny because we have not been supporting them yet with troops and biremes

DeletedUser

If Black Flag can't hold us off on their own, then it's only a matter of time before they break, regardless of the support they get from other alliances. It will probably serve you & all other alliances best to get in on the action & wipe them out, before Warpath gets all of their cities. :p

DeletedUser

i personaly think it is funny how cocky and ignorant you are that you think you could beat all of us alone

Respectfully, pacts will not win wars, only superior alliances win wars. Pacts between weak alliances are worthless. I would bet on Warpath to take on any number of mra'ish alliances... 4 or 5 of them? It just doesnt matter. Warpath will endure.

DeletedUser

i agree pacts dont win wars unless they fight like an alliance, and 4 or 5 yeah what about around 10

DeletedUser829

Wars can be won by smaller alliances with good coordination and strategy. Larger alliances usually win with attrition and by sheer numbers. However, if you put surprise into the mix, and know where to hit, you can really do some damage.