Dyme Wars

DeletedUser39031

May I draw your attention guys to the massive clump of weak alliances gathering in what can only be described as MPA's (Mass Pacting Alliances). The Trojans have not yet learned to hide pact details :)

DeletedUser829

May I draw your attention guys to the massive clump of weak alliances gathering in what can only be described as MPA's (Mass Pacting Alliances). The Trojans have not yet learned to hide pact details :)

I thought trojans were used to prevent little things from forming? My goodness... do they know how to apply them properly?

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Exactly...so 14 alliances, 400 members and this awesome United Nations power is formed. So lets say 200 members are decently active and out of those maybe 20 are actually skilled, and since their members have been asking us for invites due to how terrible those alliances are I think we will be ok

DeletedUser

400 members. :eek:
Warpath get ready to face a Cat 5 BP Storm coming your way. No wonder you guys are having a good time here :p

DeletedUser

well 2-0 warpath vs black flag and we caused 2 to ghost as well so maybe 4 by tomorrow?

DeletedUser44027

Like 3-0 Mysterious VS the moral horde... Oh, who cares. I don't think they even have any players with conquest :p

DeletedUser

Black Flag Disbanded and a few of them ghosted.
Who's Next from the 14 Alliance Mass Pact. Any Guess ;)

DeletedUser

I deliberately ghosted like a month into this world because I didn't pick my alliance carefully and listened to the "seemed-promising" shpeel of n00bs in disguise. :p