Newspaper Dyme Weekly 1st Edition

DeletedUser39031

Dyme Weekly
Bringing news from around the world to your doorstep!
Edition 1

Introductions
First off, I'd like to apologise for the delays and lack of pictures, there have been frustrating technical skin.
This newspaper will be published every week and occasionally mini-editions will be released when major events occur in the world. I have worked on other papers most notably the Ithaca Informer. You can expect a paper with longevity and constantly changing formats and segments depending on what YOU want.

Top 5 Alliances
Includes stats, opinion and rating /10

1.Adeptus-34040 points, 35 players, 973 average
My alliance, strong, calm leadership under Pedro, and a solid core of players (excluding me)
Rating: 8/10

2.The Morale Horde-31776 points, 40 players, 794 average
Seems to be a lasting alliance. More about playing it smart and keeping powerful enemies to a minimum
Rating: 7/10

3.Warpath-30968 points, 37 players, 837 average
I see them lasting 1 month, they are in a poor position
Rating: 6/10

4.Atomic-28377 points, 33 players, 860 average
Very confident alliance, could be their downfall or just their beginning
Rating: 8/10

5.Mysterious-19436 points, 19 players, 1023 average
They recently collapsed in Cythera, see if they can do better on this world. Formerly known as Nexus
Rating: 5/10

This week we have 5 interviews :)
PedroJamiras of Adeptus
1. What do you consider strengths and weaknesses(if any) in Adeptus?
I consider our amount of experienced, activitiy, and communication skills our strength. As for our weakness, it's probably that we are stronger in O44 than O55, where all the fighting will be.

2. What do you wish to accomplish in this world with your alliance?
We really just want to have a bit of fun, maybe win the world. We don't have much of a goal yet, but then again, we aren't out of bp.

3. Is your alliance in anyway a premade? It has come into this world very strongly.
Nope. In no way. However, It was the first one to be founded.

4. Does your alliance have any enemies out of Beginners Protection?
Again, no. We want to see how it comes before rushing into a war.

5. What type of leader are you? Serious, laid back etc.?
Sort of in the middle. At the moment i'm laid back, but in war, I am a very serious player.

Devindared of Atomic
1. In your opinion, how is Atomic as a whole right now?
We are small. We are however experienced players who have recently won their home-world. We are well organized team players. Currently, we have a solid foundation and are poised to expand rapidly.
2. What do you think your alliance will be good at once BP ends?
Atomic will be good at destroying competing alliances. It's what we do.
3. What type of alliance is Atomic?
Atomic is an Elite alliance.
4. Do you have any Enemies already?
No, but we have large alliance nearby that will serve to furnish us with our new cities very soon.
5. Where do you see your alliance in 1 month?
In one month we should be a dominant force on this server. Many will hate us.

Yothmott of The Morale Horde
1. What type of alliance is The Morale Horde? Passive aggressive, diplomatic etc.
diplomatic .. but not afraid to declare war.

2. What type of playerbase have you gone for? Diverse or just one type of player?
Diverse

3. Where do you see your alliance at this time?
Powerful in ocean 55 and one of the top contenders for the world.

4. What goals aware you wanting to achieve in this world?
Not willing to release this info.

5. Who would you Ally, War and Disband?
Same as above.

gabrish of Warpath
1. Where do you think your alliance will excel after Beginners Protection ends?
Offensive battle points. We are hoping to be push out the next largest alliance from our ocean and gain slots from destroying them.

2. Do you have any targets for when Beginners protection yet?
Atomic poses the biggest threat and should receive our attention first.

3. How would you describe your alliance?

Skilled and elite

4. Do you see any alliances that could be a threat to yours?
At this time no

being close to have a forve ready to consolodate ocean 45

dezXIV of Mysterious
1. Your alliance, Nexus, was defeated recently in Cythera. What changes have you made to ensure it won't happen again?
Well, you've certainly done your homework! Yes, we recently were defeated. However, we have decided that, while our strategy and planning was fine, it was our recruiting strategy that was the downfall of us. We became an MRA in the beginning, and took in some players who had no experience and didnt know how to support. This time around, only the experienced are being accepted.

2. Who would you Ally, War or Disband?
Keep in mind that I am not the leader, so this isn't nessesarily the views of my alliance, I would ally Adeptus, maybe try for some joint attacks. We would both have room to grow, yet we are close enough to help each other send support to a besieged city. War, I'd say the moral hoard. Teyre really close to us. While I certainly respect some of their players, they do have a couple of weaker looking players that might make good second cities. Disband... The Veterans. They tried to recruit our players, merge with us, and become our academy, all in one conversation. I'd also say that it's truly too early to really tell for any of these, these are just my first impressions.

3. What are your alliances goals after Beginners Protection?
We aim for number 1 average points, as well as 1st in ABP. As for our other goals... Well, I'm not allowed to share them at the moment, but you'll find them out through our actions ;)

4. How do you view your alliance?
My alliance has potential: the question is how well we use it. Leadership will make or break our alliance, even more so than others. If we play our cards right, we could end up ahead.

In 1 month, we'll either be gone or competing for the top spot on the world. I don't believe an alliance like ours has the ability to be mediocre. It's all or nothing, that's what we stand for.

Viewer Lottery
Choose a number between 1-15. Using a random number generator the winner will get a +rep.

Conclusions
Thank you all for reading this shortened edition of the Dyme Weekly, I apologise for any inconveniences.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice, keep it up! But take some tips from C4, he can help the simple stuff, colors, etc. He's with us in-game too :D

Oh no, have to spread some love! +rep in spirit

DeletedUser21770

Nice on. +rep to you, as it's a pretty good first edition.

I'll go with 11.

DeletedUser

ImPreeetySure said:
2.The Morale Horde-31776 points, 40 players, 794 average
Seems to be a lasting alliance. More about playing it smart and keeping powerful enemies to a minimum
Rating: 7/10
Welp, they broke that. They have Adeptus as Enemies alreeeady :p
Source: A experienced player who joined us from them

DeletedUser39031

I'll take in all the suggestions for next issue. Lottery winner will be announced 2nd Edition

DeletedUser

Nice Edition, and thank you for the mention. Hey Gabrish! You wanna fight? You know where to find me buddy! with your mom... =] Just kidding...

Concerning my interview, I come off as a jerk. My apologies for that. We are an aggressive alliance however. Additionally, I have probably the best leadership core imaginable. I could not be more proud of my team, and I look forward to working with them on this server.

DeletedUser

Nice Edition, and thank you for the mention. Hey Gabrish! You wanna fight? You know where to find me buddy! with your mom... =] Just kidding...

Concerning my interview, I come off as a jerk. My apologies for that. We are an aggressive alliance however. Additionally, I have probably the best leadership core imaginable. I could not be more proud of my team, and I look forward to working with them on this server.

Yes you did, I'll be you spin doctor from now on, you know how diplomatic I am.

DeletedUser

Yes you did, I'll be you spin doctor from now on, you know how diplomatic I am.

Yup. I should hand it over. Im just a jerk.. But I still got the best team that ive ever seen on any server, and truth be told I just have no shame about sayin it.

Btw, Gabrish, where are you man?