Newspaper Dyme Weekly 2nd Edition

DeletedUser39031

Dyme Weekly
Second Edition
Hey all and welcome to the second and final Edition of the Dyme Weekly. The next issue will be a combination of The Weekly Nation and the Dyme Weekly. Hope you all enjoy this issue.

Top Alliances of this World

1. Atomic -
First in Points, fourth in Attack Battle Points. Slow start in terms of Attack Battle Points
Rating: 7/10

2. Warpath -
Second in Points, Third in Attack Battle Points. They are exceeding my expectations in Attack Battle Points
Rating: 7/10

3. Mysterious -
Third in Points, Second in Attack Battle Points. Have proved themselves early game and are going strongly.
Rating: 7.5/10

4. 300 Spartans -
Fourth in Points, Ninth in Attack Battle Points. Seem to be an MRA or easy beats. We will see.
Rating: 5/10

5. Illuminati -
Fifth in Points, Sixth in Attack Battle Points. They seem to be a decent alliance. I see them lasting a bit longer with their location.
Rating: 6/10

6. True Angels of Grepolis -
Sixth in Points, Eighth in Attack Battle Points. I don't see them lasting. I know this is probably bias but I cannot see them winning the war with Adeptus. They cannot seem to control their players either.

7. Adeptus -
Seventh in Points, First in Attack Battle Points. Accelerated quickly in all forms of Battle Points. Drop off in Point growth but still a great alliance.
Rating: 8/10

8. 13th Legion -
Eighth in Points, Seventeenth in Attack Battle Points. A weaker alliance of the Top 12, I cannot see them lasting a war with an aggressive alliance.
Rating: 4/10

Interviews:

Interview with Tylandii of Adeptus
1. Adeptus has been dropping in points ranks recently, do you consider this a bad thing?
I don't really mind adeptus dropping in points that much since bp is what really matters, we can catch up in points later.

2. What are your thoughts on the Adeptus/TAG and DA11 war?
In the war i think we have the clear upper hand since they are an MRA from the looks of things and we are quite well coordinated.

3. How would you describe TAG/DA11's leadership compared to Adeptus's?
The whole leadership of TAG/DA11 is a joke from my perspective. They have one leader crying for bans and whinging all the time while the other one was apologizing profusely.

4. What are you looking forward to in the next month?
In the next month i'm, and the rest of Adeptus are probably looking forward to taking some cities from TAG/DA11 and solidifying our control over Ocean 44

Interview with canmoore of Deadly Angels 11
Unfortunately...
Internot.png

Interview with Avant Garde of Illuminati
1. How did Illuminati go from virtually unknown to 5th?
I wouldn't say "unknown", we have slowly being increasing our ranking and standards over the last few weeks. And since we have mainly been growing in 065 many alliances have ignored our threat. But, we have start slowly recruiting into the core, this has given us a greater chance to gain more experienced and valuable players. This is what i believe has kick started our acknowledgement. But, many Rim alliances have folded, this has left there top players with out alliances, this we have also utilised.

2. If 1 was Spartan Elite MRA's and 10 was Project Venom, where would you put your alliance?
As a leader, i don't really like rating my own alliance. Because there are flaws with every alliance. Like in Illuminati case, we are mainly in 065, a rim ocean. This also means it's harder to keep better standards with the big boys, but that's the whole point! So no rating, i will let you decide.

3. Illuminati is pretty well ranked, 5th in points and 6th in ABP, fairly even. Would you want to see your points or ABP go up?
I think i'm speaking for many leaders here. Who doesn't want to see there alliance rise and be top of the world? But, to win you don't need points nor players, you need experienced and skilled players. Although, i wouldn't mind being further up in ABP. That shows what the alliances is.

4. What alliances do you see as threats to Illuminati?
As a rim alliance, i find smaller alliances that pact together to take out the main ocean holder are a threat, although they are not really a big one. At this moment no top 10 alliance is a massive threat to us. They are either located in a distant area or are busy fighting there own battles. Although, a few alliances could hit us on the 055 border, but i believe we have the power of 1 or 2 alliances that can help us hold our position.

Interview with -CrNoGoRaC- of Wolf Pack
1) Wolf Pack has great ABP for it's point size, was this a goal set in Beginners Protection or unexpected of sorts?
When I founded my alliance, I got in this world with few players that I have played with earlier. Just want to say that we started few days later then the other alliances. I kicked all players who's first time playing and also players who don't spend to much time in this game. Even now I can have an alliance with 50 members, but I don't have the time and will to teach beginners how to play .So the main thing why we have, I would not say great,but nice for now ABP is because we don't invite every player into the alliance who wants to join...

2) Where do you think Wolf Pack excels?
Activity and good players, players who will play in as a team as soon as we get our first cs :)

3) What is Wolf Pack here to achieve?
I don't want to talk about our plan, for now priority is to grow fast and to stay in the top 10

4) Do you expect your alliance to speed up, stay with the pack or slow down over the coming few weeks?
It is to early we will see. If some player slows the alliance he will be out soon, we will give our best and you must have some luck sometimes :)

That's all for the interviews, another player "forgot" to reply.

In the News?
Paranoid messages revealed to the world!
It seems yet another World Leader of Deadly Angels 11/True Angels of Grepolis have fallen to the disease known only as "Ignorant Whinging Disorder". This leader has failed to keep his messages safe as they were leaked from a reliable source early yesterday. The source has asked to have his name kept secret.

Source:
Sir,

Stop this nonsense before you exacerbate your already terminal condition. I'm sure your fragile little heart will soon give out if you keep up this hate filled bantering. You don't have much time left--spend it with the ones you love.

You, like all of God's creations, deserve grace and forgiveness. Repent now before your time is up. I worry about your soul.

then the leader replied,
dont worry about me, I am a real christian, is your conscience now bothering you ?

it is not heart, but much more serious than that, your time will come to repent, my life has only been filled with goodness, I have no idea what you have done with yours, but if this is really who you are, then i will truly wait for you at the pearly gates, I am sure that like here and in real life you have much to answer for.

I am not afraid of death, I have been close a few times, in the military and in real life, someone was watching over me,

I do sincerely hope that same person is looking over you, my soul will be fine, i have lived the good life, taken care of lots of people, given to those in need and felt very proud of it, and yes it is time for you to stop,
our messages will all be sent to the inno mods now, they will decide whats to become of you, may god have mercy on your soul,
Alex
right click on your screen and tell me what you see - like your ip address, i can whois/ that and find out exactly who you are , where you live etc, i thought you were smart, remember electronics was my game in the RAF long time ago, and i did learn well, now quit, before something serious happens , dream on

i am not your enemy, you are your own enemy my friend sad as it is
As you can surely see, a severe case of Ignorant Whinging Disorder. This leader has constantly been harassing and threatening to get the moderators to ban players of an opposing alliance.

Please Donate to the "Ignorant Whinging Disorder" foundation on twitter @helpstopiwdisorderindyme or http://saveignorantwhingingdisorder/grepolis/en69/da11.tagsufferers=564

Conflict erupts between Adeptus and True Angels of Grepolis and Deadly Angels 11!
Conflict has erupted as Adeptus players surge to stop the accusations by RAF JOCK and other high ranking members. More on this soon.

Games
The winner of the + rep last week is: Arsalanpharmd

This week, to win a + rep and an in-game spell participants must guess which alliance will fall first out of the following alliances; Adeptus, Atomic, The Morale Horde, Warpath, True Angels of Grepolis, Mysterious, Deadly Angels 11 and Illuminati.

Good Luck and Thank you for reading.​

DeletedUser44027

Thanks for another great read, glad you could get this out :)

DeletedUser39031

Thanks for another great read, glad you could get this out :)
Yay! Someone likes it!! :)
Lets just say my technical difficulties have ended...I hope. Just had to rush this one before the weekend in my timezone.

DeletedUser

Nice paper :p

And in my opinion, it will be The Moral Horde ...

DeletedUser

Bloody good reporting! And accurate to boot, or so I'm told.

DeletedUser

TAG.
Nice issue, would +rep but need to spread it. I laughed at the DA11 thing :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Moral Hord. With 1200 point players on vm already, it just cant work.

Thank you for the paper. I found it very entertaining =]

DeletedUser39031

There might be a delay guys.
I have one interview from last week that I missed out on (came in late). The rest have not responded or have not answered the questions.

Making a fill in for the missing interviews ASAP