Newspaper Dyme Weekly 2nd Edition

DeletedUser41962

A suggestion for you.

I think it would be interesting, if in future you interviewed the top rated player within each ocean, gaining their insights and opinions of their own ocean; talking about possible threats and any ongoing wars between alliances.

Just an idea.

You are doing a good job and we all appreciate your efforts.

DeletedUser39031

A suggestion for you.

I think it would be interesting, if in future you interviewed the top rated player within each ocean, gaining their insights and opinions of their own ocean; talking about possible threats and any ongoing wars between alliances.

Just an idea.

You are doing a good job and we all appreciate your efforts.
That is a lot of players, majority of which will no doubt not reply, which is a big problem seeing a very limited amount of people have replied with about a weeks notice.

DeletedUser

Pester and bug.
Don't wait for them to reply, send another!

People will reply if pushed. :)

DeletedUser41962

This forum seems to be the least active I have ever seen.

DeletedUser

it's a speed 1 world mate :)

AND the officials decided to announce a new world on this forum :|

DeletedUser

That is a lot of players, majority of which will no doubt not reply, which is a big problem seeing a very limited amount of people have replied with about a weeks notice.

Top players will respond better than alliance leaders who are not top players. A top player is a top player for a reason.

DeletedUser39031

Top players will respond better than alliance leaders who are not top players. A top player is a top player for a reason.
I asked top points/top alliance points leader/top attacker/top alliance attacker/few others.

DeletedUser39031

I am going to delay the edition to Christmas Eve or just before. Sorry for the inconvenience