E-R-I-K Errrik : reply

DeletedUser48572

Wasn't even racist?
you missed out a whole section of racism back in the other thread, which the moderator removed a whole page of, including my reply to Im blaze. A whole bunch of people (Not including TS members) were offended by it. So how would you know?

I read it..thought it was funny.

People were tripping over nothing.

If you saw half the things your own teammates message me..that i never report...i'll show you real racism....but most of it is funny so whatever.

DeletedUser24285

Just wondering whether the mods would accuse me of racisim if I started to talk about cowardly Belgo-Bast***s who would sellout their team mates and their allies as soon as the going gets tough - and would claim excessive personal credit when others had saved his butt.

Would they also accuse me of racism if I compared him to the Italian ferry captain, who left his crew and passengers to sink.

I am just wondering, musing if you would like.

DeletedUser29916

Just wondering whether the mods would accuse me of racisim if I started to talk about cowardly Belgo-Bast***s who would sellout their team mates and their allies as soon as the going gets tough - and would claim excessive personal credit when others had saved his butt.

Would they also accuse me of racism if I compared him to the Italian ferry captain, who left his crew and passengers to sink.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

In 2016 any opinion is racist due PC what before was just an opinion, but 1 thing stay the same, a simmer @ 2010 is a simmer @ 2015.

Font , you and me know, you were maximum 1 hour online a day at sinope, haven't send 1k rsourses to the WW's, if you did perhapt it would have made a difference lol.

d338593aac2b76e35763c7e7a6ca26c3.png

maybe check your profile @ sinope. and start looking your own shortcomings.

DeletedUser24285

Erik, you are the consummate politician - don't answer the accusation - just try and discredit your accuser. No wonder we are al off with politics these days!

DeletedUser48583

Talking about sinope some of us still fighting we just holded off a bust try on our wonder, would be good to see Erik hand over his remaining world wonder cities to ex merge instead of simming in O81. Font was/is simming in sinope oh well at the position his alliance is in a bit hard not to sim.

Not sure how this world is going but I request someone to rim maxi so she be active in sinope instead of doing a prae, lucky she aint on our world wonder.