Pnp Early morning PM spam

DeletedUser

I woke up this morning, it was a nice sunny beautiful morning, and eventually i opened grepo up. When i opened it i saw that a Chaos Brigade member had sent MM's to all my alliance (World Wonder Hunters) about how Juliosathia had spyed on them, when he took a short 5 hour sabbatical a day or two ago, and accepted an EXISTING Chaos Battalion Invitation.

PMsspam-1.png

These messages contained many posts calling Julio a dirty spy, and a few messages telling us to give up our inside man in Chaos Brigade who was preexisting.

lol-2.png

This guy alyrea has been quite persistent, and seems to believe that Julio joined Chaos Brigade to spy on them. I dont know why julio would want to spy on the 17th ranked alliance :heh: So why does alyrea believe Julio spied, since he believes we already have an inside man? Infact i find this guy Alyrea quite contradictory. First he says we have an inside man, then he says "you will be beaten by my team, none of whom are filthy spies." Hmm, may i ask what you have been smoking??

proposal.png

Anyway, i have WWH internal rights, and i can truthfully say i have not seen a single scrap of information about any Chaos alliances except battle reports from Julio. I have no idea what decent alliance leaves valuable information in the forums anyway, our alliance certainly doesnt, our forums look like this.

lordzod.png

And our skype chats are even better :p

skype.png

So anyway, the morale of the story is, if you dont want spies, dont leave pre-existing invites to enemy players, and dont leave sensitive info in the forums mate.

and of course WWH always get the last word ;)

hahaha.png

I hope you enjoyed as much as we all did hahaha.

DeletedUser32373

I had problems with alyrea too. He's just an attention noob and doesn't know what he's doing...... You guys after him? He's on my island farming me every day and I would be more than willing to help you guys take him out.

DeletedUser

Sure any attacks his way would be welcomed mate ;) PM julio if you want to coordinate with someone.

DeletedUser

Hehehe yea especially since its elections now :p Anyway thats offtopic. I want to see a Chaos Player come and stand up here :(

DeletedUser

I woke up this morning, it was a nice sunny beautiful morning, and eventually i opened grepo up. When i opened it i saw that a Chaos Brigade member had sent MM's to all my alliance (World Wonder Hunters) about how Juliosathia had spyed on them, when he took a short 5 hour sabbatical a day or two ago, and accepted an EXISTING Chaos Battalion Invitation.

PMsspam-1.png

These messages contained many posts calling Julio a dirty spy, and a few messages telling us to give up our inside man in Chaos Brigade who was preexisting.

lol-2.png

This guy alyrea has been quite persistent, and seems to believe that Julio joined Chaos Brigade to spy on them. I dont know why julio would want to spy on the 17th ranked alliance :heh: So why does alyrea believe Julio spied, since he believes we already have an inside man? Infact i find this guy Alyrea quite contradictory. First he says we have an inside man, then he says "you will be beaten by my team, none of whom are filthy spies." Hmm, may i ask what you have been smoking??

proposal.png

Anyway, i have WWH internal rights, and i can truthfully say i have not seen a single scrap of information about any Chaos alliances except battle reports from Julio. I have no idea what decent alliance leaves valuable information in the forums anyway, our alliance certainly doesnt, our forums look like this.

lordzod.png

And our skype chats are even better :p

skype.png

So anyway, the morale of the story is, if you dont want spies, dont leave pre-existing invites to enemy players, and dont leave sensitive info in the forums mate.

and of course WWH always get the last word ;)

hahaha.png

I hope you enjoyed as much as we all did hahaha.
hese messages contained many posts calling Julio a dirty spy

Actually we didn't make any single reference to his hygene standards.

We are the NO 1 Ranked Alliance in EDESSA CHAOS BRIGADE and we purposely put him in the Battalion Academy so he exposed himself in Skype Chat.

Try checking your facts before you choke on your own magnificent albeit ill-informed wit and repartee.

Last word?.

Don't delude yourself.

We have not started yet.

DeletedUser

Finally a response :D Lol i <3 you to.

hese messages contained many posts calling Julio a dirty spy
...... I know i posted lots of messages with your little "runescapesque" threats and accusations mate cant you read......

Actually we didn't make any single reference to his hygene standards.

Umm neither did I???

We are the NO 1 Ranked Alliance in EDESSA CHAOS BRIGADE

Hmm nice, you are obviously a noob if you think coming no.1 less than 2 weeks after a world opens makes you the best....
images

we purposely put him in the Battalion Academy so he exposed himself in Skype Chat.

Show me some screenshot proof.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heheh. Thanks for making the thread interesting though alyrea.

DeletedUser17045

For your picture? under your writing?

That's called a signature. You can make one or you can kindly ask other players/forum goers who run shops to make you one. They're all free (as far as I know) you just have to be patient, follow their criteria (if provided) and as I said, be nice.

DeletedUser

Not really speaking for or against any alliance, and slightly off topic; I did some calculations as I was looking through the alliances. It's really fair only to consider 'brother' and 'cousin' alliances as well as 'academies' together so that you can get their true average points and concept of what they are trying to do and where they stand.

DeletedUser

Thats only if they are organised enough to work together Lol.

DeletedUser

I've personally witnessed this "organization." I have had friends who have argued that if done right it can be lethal; but I have never seen any of those above truly done right. Maybe someone has a team that can really lead separate groups; but it would be a rarity and luck with the members they have recruited. I've never seen it happen early in the game.

DeletedUser

Nice job on the pnp. I find it hard to believe good players would follow a leader who resorts to spamming mailboxes. I will also be doing a pnp on one of the other themes of his spam.

DeletedUser

I must comment :)

I got home looking forward to a few hours of h.w, only to find about 10 emails in my inbox...maybe not even 10, could be more! It was really repetitive,boring and by the end of the day I had no clue is going on ;)

I asked my leader and he summed it up. In about 3 lines! Took them about 20 emails. I'm just annoyed that you spammed my and others email. Oh yes! Can you give us proof, oh Witchunter. For those who do not know, "Witch hunter" is this Aryla guy from chaos... Email me if you want to seem some funny emails ;)
mm
+rep me if you agree spamming email boxes is annoying ;)

DeletedUser32373

Looks like a war is brewing between WWH and CB...... Go WWH! I'm with you! My island is overrun by you guys and CB, PM me if you need support or need help with a conk.

DeletedUser

Thanks Rick, email me if your serious about doing some attack work.
mm

DeletedUser32373

I am mmunite. I'll PM you and I already talked with DARK*ONE. I'm leaving my men in a special location at night. Not saying where, you probably know though.