Early Opinions

DeletedUser

every1 saying the irish war wolves won't last were still around wheres addiction???????? and we've got the best you all can have the rest

DeletedUser

public thread like you told that one guy off my world your like a virus and quit saying bad stuff about them just because they don't accept you i mean look at the average points

DeletedUser

every1 saying the irish war wolves won't last were still around wheres addiction???????? and we've got the best you all can have the rest

These are my opinions. When I look at them I see that they have alot of players, which mostly means they are an MRA. I could be wrong though, I have never been in your alliance.

DeletedUser25133

No offence but they don't care what you think and you don't care what they think so next.....

DeletedUser27700

Ummmmm...This thread is called "Early Opinions". If you dont want to know others opinions dont look here. Problem solved.

DeletedUser30821

Which alliances do you think will last the longest
1 .All Your Base
2 .The Empire
3 .Deaths Measure

Who is the best players so far-This one was hard, I just decided to stay in the top ten.
1 .Juliosathia
2 .-Godslayer-
3 .CnoteG

What alliances do you think will be the biggest Mra-Addiction would be #1 but but Invincial helped them cut the dead weight.:D
1 .Irish War Wolves
2 .Addiction
3 .C.H.A.O.S.

Which alliances do you think will go down first after protection runs out
1 .Addiction
2 .Irish War Wolves
3 . C.H.A.O.S.

Who are the best leaders so far
1 .The Crimson Lord
2 .-Godslayer-
3 .Rakatos-Tough one, I had three people in mind for #3 spot.

Who do you think the best pacts would be
1 .Seraphim and The Empire
2 .All Your Base and Growing Shadow
3 .Growing Shadow and Deaths Measure

What are the best merge ideas
1 .The Empire and All Your Base-Only 32 players and would be a top 5 alliance. o_O
2 .Deaths Measure and Growing Shadow
3 .Seraphim and The Empire

Best War ideas
Example : Alliance , Alliance vs Alliance, Alliance
1 .Seraphim and The Empire-Although I put them under merge and pact, it would be interesting if they had a war.
2 .More will come later.
3 .

Best leaders 2.-godslayer- banned for using 2 accounts LOL! Good leadership examples

DeletedUser22423

hehe, most people had him as the best player too, so much for that

DeletedUser25133

Ummmmm...This thread is called "Early Opinions". If you dont want to know others opinions dont look here. Problem solved.

If that was for what. Said , mine was in relation to mad saying the same thing over and over again