Early Prediction of this worlds winner???

DeletedUser

Hi guys I'm interested who u all think will win this world

Yes we are very early into the game

Who thinks they have the team and leadership to take it to the top???

DeletedUser

If I would think my team had the potential, I wouldn't be posting it on the forum. At least not at this point.

DeletedUser

there's still time, this world is slow, so I think this topic is now unnecessary for now

DeletedUser

before the world has won every aliance will have folded or merged
so its to early now

DeletedUser

With the alliance cap at 50, I would suppose that it will indeed likely be one of the current top 5 alliances, with the inclusion of Adeptus even though they've fallen to 7 for the moment. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser

I would say wait a few months and then take a look at the top alliances in the rim :)

DeletedUser

I would say wait a few months and then take a look at the top alliances in the rim :)
I respectfully disagree. With many experienced players starting on day one at the core and bringing their leadership teams with them, rim players will simply never get a chance. An Adeptus player, for instance, already has 3 cities as of a few hours ago. Atomic is taking cities today as well... The rim alliances, in my opinion, will simply never be able to catch up. Imho.

DeletedUser

Rim alliances will always catch up. Don't know how long you've been playing grepolis but what you are saying is just utter foolish.

DeletedUser

With the alliance cap at 50, I would suppose that it will indeed likely be one of the current top 5 alliances, with the inclusion of Adeptus even though they've fallen to 7 for the moment. Just my opinion.
We're a bit lower now, but we are a whole load more active.

DeletedUser

Ranking doesnt matter too much at this point. You have to weed out the players that will be bad to have around

DeletedUser

^^ completely correct. 35 active players are better than 50 inactive ones, certainly

DeletedUser

Stoats of Anarchy and / or Foundation. Check core players on grepostats. It's the fighters with staying power who always win out.

DeletedUser

True Angels of Grepolis, similar in fashion to World Power United Alliance

DeletedUser

Rim alliances will always catch up. Don't know how long you've been playing grepolis but what you are saying is just utter foolish.

Been playing a while. On our last server we destroyed several rim alliances during our expansion. Easy considering they are smaller and tend to have less experienced players. As for utter foolishness, umm, where did your alliance go?