Early Prediction of this worlds winner???

DeletedUser

Sorry Thomas!

But yes, you can't really predict anything yet. My guess would be give the server a month, top 5 will dominate the entire server.

DeletedUser829

But it's a low speed server. Give it 3 months and half those people in the top 5 might leave, allowing a tightly packed rim alliance to dominate. Seen it done before, but only on lower speed worlds. Faster paced worlds (3:3, 3:2, etc) usually have the inner alliances winning.

Nothing is set in stone yet. This server is still young.

DeletedUser

Its all set in stone. the people that will win are obvious. Just time to get there

DeletedUser

But it's a low speed server. Give it 3 months and half those people in the top 5 might leave, allowing a tightly packed rim alliance to dominate. Seen it done before, but only on lower speed worlds. Faster paced worlds (3:3, 3:2, etc) usually have the inner alliances winning.

Nothing is set in stone yet. This server is still young.

Seen it happen on Olympia. WW's need to be removed from this game.

DeletedUser

According to Drwelch it s going to be DES

Drwelch today at 17:31
Do you honestly think we're scared of Atomic/anonymous thieves/stoats? We knew this would happen. We have the best position and we have the best players. It's no surprise to us that everyone wants to take down the best

DeletedUser46215

What founder wouldn't say his alliance will win? It's a game and I'm having fun.

DeletedUser

According to Drwelch it s going to be DES

Drwelch today at 17:31
Do you honestly think we're scared of Atomic/anonymous thieves/stoats? We knew this would happen. We have the best position and we have the best players. It's no surprise to us that everyone wants to take down the best

Hehe. We're not attacking them because they're the best. They're just in our way ;)

DeletedUser829

unless all the strongest join the top alliance, this world will exist for another 2-3 years.

DeletedUser

sadly quite alot of people had jumped into atomic, they were already at an advantage and they only made that advantage bigger, ah well the server may last still. George.S From Atomic is still being silly and nubby, spying on my cities and such.

DeletedUser

Can't say a lot of people have joined us. Lots of people have joined the DES MRA.
Re our advantage I can't see what's your point. The only advantage we have is active aggressive players, you could be one send attacks!
Re George.S What is wrong with spying on you?

DeletedUser

OK. What would you define it as. It does look like a MRA to be, but I'm happy to call it something else. Oh and please stop bowing it's not necessary.

DeletedUser30038

Well, Atomic is no more. The well respected name is gone. Now everyone is moving to the coreo MRA. A little late in the world to create a MRA. Unsure which 50 of the 150 plus members will get on the ww islands.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8078

This Topic if far too premature, many things will happen in this World between now and WW and with it being a speed 1, will take awhile to formulate.

A lot of shuffling around for the top Alliances to get the best positions, including many mergers, will happen.

My prediction will be a core Alliance who has also spread to the rim and owns those Oceans will undoubtedly win this World.

Very difficult for any Alliance to win WW by building those Wonders in any territory occupied by RED's as well. So thats why dominating Rim Oceans is the way to go ;)

Last edited by a moderator: