Earn your gold

• Thread starter DeletedUser20688
  • Start date

DeletedUser20688

Does it even work?

I've filled out tons of surveys and literally 1/10 times I get some gold from it. Even some of the stuff like "play this game", I do it and yet no gold. "enter the code in our website" I do it no gold

Is there a problem with it or is it just me?

DeletedUser

Don't work for loads of people. As a mod would say 'Inno isn't responsible, you must contact Sponsor Pay in regards to you receiving no gold'

DeletedUser20688

What a load of bull man. I have spent so much time doing stuff for gold. The features should be free anyway.

DeletedUser

Does it even work?

I've filled out tons of surveys and literally 1/10 times I get some gold from it. Even some of the stuff like "play this game", I do it and yet no gold. "enter the code in our website" I do it no gold

Is there a problem with it or is it just me?

There are usually catches to all of the offers.

Small print.

DeletedUser20688

And how do you suppose Inno pays for the servers, pay employees, and advertises?

I'm sure they'd be glad to hear your business ideas.

How do you think other websites stand on their two feet? Advertisments on the game would bring in money.

I'm sure when Grepolis started there wasn't people getting paid to code/run the game. Wasn't the creator doing everything freelance?

I just don't agree with paying for an advantage, mind I only use captain for the farming.

DeletedUser

How do you think other websites stand on their two feet? Advertisments on the game would bring in money.

I'm sure when Grepolis started there wasn't people getting paid to code/run the game. Wasn't the creator doing everything freelance?

I just don't agree with paying for an advantage, mind I only use captain for the farming.

Well to start with, Grepolis was helped fundwise by the fact that Inno owns other games that bring in revenue. Other websites may ask for donations, a monthly/annual fee, or have an Item Mall setup like us. The websites themselves are quite cheap to run, but the servers cost a fair bit more, and that's where this is different to your usual 'website funding' situation.

As for when this game started, we've always had a CoMa, and two/three Co-CoMa's, as well as a super secret guy who is higher in the hierarchy and oversees Grepolis as a whole. I don't know who's above him, but they're all paid. The coder, is presumably a different person to the artist/2.5D modeler, both of which probably work on multiple Inno games. Thus, both of them have to be paid too.

There's so much money involved here, it's near impossible to do it without Premium. :)

Oh, and Inno is pretty proud about being ad-free as far as I'm aware.

As for surveys, yes, you get really dodgey ones, and that's unfortunately out of Inno's control. The survey company pays Inno to have "free" premium surveys, and then sometimes (most of the time *rolls eyes*) the survey company doesn't cough up our gold.

Don't work for loads of people. As a mod would say 'Inno isn't responsible, you must contact Sponsor Pay in regards to you receiving no gold'

And that is correct. The survey company pays Inno on an annual/monthly whatever basis, to be put on Inno's site(s). The sponser company then takes peoples surveys and is completely responsible for the handing out of said Gold reward. The survey company is supposed to give you a small % (In Premium game currency form) of what it's getting from the sponsor/customer/advertisement, for taking part. This is why there are so many survey companies... They take in lots of money for spreading advertisements/offers, then they give the individuals who took part a small %. UNFORTUNATELY, the surveys we're with don't seem to like paying up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've got a list of offers that have worked for me.

If you want I can take a snapshot of it and post it here.

DeletedUser20688

Yeah some of them work but a lot of them consistently don't. The "click like on facebook" ones are the best, never failed for me :p. The videos don't even load for me anymore so I don't get it from there. Its just that Toluna survey, I sat there, signed up to their site and done 15 surveys and got nothing, its a take.

Regards to funding, why not look for sponsors? Some people would pay big money to have their name displayed on the game. I use an add blocker so these things wouldn't bug me :p

DeletedUser

Yeah some of them work but a lot of them consistently don't. The "click like on facebook" ones are the best, never failed for me :p. The videos don't even load for me anymore so I don't get it from there. Its just that Toluna survey, I sat there, signed up to their site and done 15 surveys and got nothing, its a take.

Regards to funding, why not look for sponsors?

Toluna mug me everytime :D

Some people would pay big money to have their name displayed on the game. I use an add blocker so these things wouldn't bug me :p

LOL

Do you want that list?

DeletedUser20688

One reason adverts don't work... people block them.

Yeah but surely the people behind the adverts know that its only like 2% of people who do this.

Yeah ok lets see your list

DeletedUser

Yeah but surely the people behind the adverts know that its only like 2% of people who do this.

Yeah ok lets see your list

Dang, apparently it deletes every week.

Just noticed that.

Sorry, I havn't done any in the last few days.

DeletedUser20688

There should be a thread somewhere so people can post what surveys work and what ones don't.