Not a Bug Earning Gold

DeletedUser

I have been earning gold in the past few weeks and I have found only 2 of the offers have worked. I've probably done around another 5. I think it might not work but it says my username/email adress already exists. Is there a problem???

DeletedUser

If you are trying to earn gold by inviting a player that already has a Grepolis account, that won't work.
You can not invite someone on Grepolis who already has a Grepo account on his e-mail, because that's not inviting people, cause they already have a Grepo account.

DeletedUser

Assuming you are referring to earning gold via SponsorPay, it's already a known fact that many of the offers do not provide the gold they state, but SponsorPay are a separate compay and therefore it is no fault of Innogames that it happens. If you've completed offers but have not received the stated reward, your best bet is to contact the SponsorPay support system directly.

Again, Innogames aren't responsible for the earning gold system, because it's done via SponsorPay, an entirely separate company.