Easter 2015 Feedback Thread

DeletedUser5819

I don't care what the rewards are, so long as they don't include lag.

DeletedUser48021

I think Inno's just making a last ditch cash grab.
Grepo has been going downhill for a while now Instant buy and the events are just the nail in the coffin.
This game will be a waste land in year.

DeletedUser41715

the half manti nuke award is too much. this has nothing to do with the fact being a gold whore or not. its very difficult to conquer cities from active players. every noob now has flyers and can kill your cs, especially if the wall is low. for the next month the amount of conquered cities, is going to be reduced significantly. furthermore, its easy now if you have some gold to kill your opponents cs. you just buy the required spells and sea storm it. normaly if you try seastorm 1-3 times, you ll kill it. unfortunatelly, inno made available the option to buy success

DeletedUser23986

I am unable to find any feed today, but the bar is full. When I hover over it, it however shows that i didn't found any feed. easter.jpg

DeletedUser42857

its easy now if you have some gold to kill your opponents cs. you just buy the required spells and sea storm it. normaly if you try seastorm 1-3 times, you ll kill it. unfortunatelly, inno made available the option to buy success

You couldnt sink one of my cs if you sea stormed it 50 times.

There are ways. ;)

DeletedUser28974

there is complaining about every money grab event, but its obvious this is there worst one yet!

also inno, you make all these ridiculous manti, slinger, and erinyes spells, and you dont make spells for swords and archers? where is your common sense rofl. or are you trying to make the game less fun? jeeeez, im really amazed at your stupidity this time

DeletedUser

This event is a joke, all im getting is images of inno executives laughing and rubbing their greedy fingers. Manti nukes per day? thank god im not playing a conquest world.
Might aswell just have a blind action and the person that bets the most money wins the world.

100% the last world i will play is my current one, all these gold focused changes feels like a complete smash and grab

DeletedUser41004

On a more positive ♪ does anyone have the recipe for land expansion?

DeletedUser

This event creates a big problem. Bigger alliance can bully very easy small alliances(with few players). Despite there is moral, a small alliance with well developed players can't stand a chance. Why?! Well from this event players can get a strong mixt attack very fast and the defending alliance can't take any advantages of the event to make defensive units.

I think it should be included as rewards Swordsmen and Archers or at least Chariots to make a hybrid Hoplites and Chariots city so the defending alliance cand have a chance to resist. And also some defending mytical units are welcomed.

I do not comment that gold-players have too many advantages. I find it normal. It's players choice if they want to use gold or not (I, for example, do not use gold, I prefer playing like this, the game is cleaner). All I want to make clear is that the event helps the attacker too much and defender almost none. If it's a war game treat both the defenders and attackers equally.

DeletedUser23986

You couldnt sink one of my cs if you sea stormed it 50 times.

There are ways. ;)

yes, but you will lose all your naval units in 5-7 storms, and then your CS will simply bounce. Good luck :)

DeletedUser48021

Inno's Events have totally messed up the Taras server and I'm sure Zancle wont be any different.

Does Inno even read the forums?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

I've killed 65 Manticores. Love the BP. Don't really care nowadays

DeletedUser46838

Rock you only have 737 bp in Zancles mate, think that must be a typo :p

9c2b8360-37cf-467d-91b7-09ced46a430a_zpskh1dpu0x.jpg

How's that for proof

Where are the defensive eggs !! No swords or archers !!! where is the Balance ??

I got swords ...just not telling the combination.

DeletedUser12324

I'm a gold user and i have to say this event is about nothing else other that gold and a hell of a lot of it! Gold should give an advantage but the people at the top of the rankings must of spent quite literally hundreds of pounds over just a few days....there's no real way for non-gold users to keep up

DeletedUser42857

yes, but you will lose all your naval units in 5-7 storms, and then your CS will simply bounce. Good luck :)

well if someone really wants to spend that much gold buying favor to storm my CS 7 times, that says a lot about them as a player :D

Now they just need to storm the 2nd cs 7 times.