Easter 2016 Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
With the Easter event starting on the 24th please feel free to give us any feedback or ask any questions about it here.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
All them coins of wisdom and war, level up your heroes. It's what I've been doing on the beta server. Finally got my democritus leveled up a ton.

DeletedUser22517

All them coins of wisdom and war, level up your heroes. It's what I've been doing on the beta server. Finally got my democritus leveled up a ton.

Can you please tell us what else can you get from shop?
Thanks

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well this is all under the assumption the rewards are the same from the beta but they are:
1pxeg4.jpg

DeletedUser22517

One last question, actually two.
How many coins is that and is that +100 or +300 population and is that 1 catapult?

DeletedUser41523

Thanks for listening to us finally, Inno. Positive changes for events.

DeletedUser719

Thanks for listening to us finally, Inno. Positive changes for events.
Totally agree , one thing they have done that i really like is the community prizes it will help to make a world more active with reduction to buildings , troops and increase on bp

DeletedUser41868

Will be nice to not see 1 million myths flying around and have pressure to spend gold to get some yourself. I predict when Inno sees a much smaller uptick in gold sales in relation to this event that they will not go this route again.

DeletedUser

This is all beta..a Executive at inno will wake up in the morning and say 100 gold for a Mati nuke..I promise you all this is the last event you will see no myths on..soonas they see the quarterly take drop, someone will get fired and myths will be back...

FYI please everyone stop kissing butt, the competitions they have are not great (i.e. -i have never won:p ) - bring back PnP trophies is what i say! have real competitions like who gets the most complaints for a thread! give us an award for that!..bring on graphic anime drawings of our favourite goddesses ..a chat room where we can celebrate the hook ups that have happened on grepolis(i treat this site like Tinder) . A baudin toulon room where we can push a peace vote whenever the mood takes us!..guys think out the box a bit. If i *ahem were a forum mod things would be much more ..intresting ...

DeletedUser

Whats the point of 1 catapult?
Like Inno, for real? Lol now Im going to choose that award just for that 1 extra catapult :")

Actually from the looks of it, it seems like this 1 cat reward comes along with the land expansion one. Looks like when you buy land expansion, you get a catapult with it. I don't understand why they'd do that, but that's what the picture Baudin Toolan posted leads me to think.

DeletedUser22708

This is all beta..a Executive at inno will wake up in the morning and say 100 gold for a Mati nuke..I promise you all this is the last event you will see no myths on..soonas they see the quarterly take drop, someone will get fired and myths will be back...
They didn't even wait for this event to be over, it lasted 3 hours without myths.

Up yours innogames

DeletedUser

well thanks innnogames. you changed the event rewards ..so that anyone who spends money can now get the myth units they want.. would have been better you left it as it was with chariots horses or slingers.. but no all you are thinking about is how much money you can get out of players ..well done
_fluch4_GREEN.gif

destroxxi

Phrourach
Baud asks for a feedback thread. Everyone is happy myths are taken off the event from what I can see. What is the point of this thread exactly now? It's pretty useless trying to ask for anything from inno seeing as they do not listen to any of the requests of the players all about that profit.

DeletedUser

Baud asks for a feedback thread. Everyone is happy myths are taken off the event from what I can see. What is the point of this thread exactly now? It's pretty useless trying to ask for anything from inno seeing as they do not listen to any of the requests of the players all about that profit.

it is obvious they didn't like the feedback.. because they took no notice of it ..