Easter 2016 Feedback Thread

DeletedUser

and suddenly myths from no where, no explanation..thanks for listening and letting me waste a load of gold this morning -couldnt of made an announcement?? posted the Beta shard shop though with no myths..on one hand you listen to 'peace time ' votes made 3 days before it happens, then when you ask the community what it wants and we tell you, you run back to myths again. had enough now. sorry its run by morons.

DeletedUser

What I don't understand is this "WHERE ON THIS FEEDBACK THREAD" did anyone say they wanted myths .. if I am missing something here can someone tell me ..as from what I can see no one wanted myths in the event..

DeletedUser41523

REALLY? You couldn't even last a day without them?

HCLgpft.png

DeletedUser32469

Ditto to the above in spades. It was pure cruelty to dangle a possibility of a reasonable and challenging event, and then snatch it away. It really sucks, BT.

DeletedUser

they don't care mate, they make it up as they go along. what ever makes the tills ring. and no worries last 'mulit post' but what a joke it all is, hold the morale high ground because on this forum no one can really call Inno what they all are.

DeletedUser

Here is a challenge for you innogames..
go back to basics start a new world.. no myths.. just the normal troops and ships.
go back to strategic way of playing..where no one has an advantage...you spoiled the game with all your events and myth rewards.. there is no fun in trying to conquer a city without a wall ..when you know that the other alliance is going to hit it with myth units to break any siege.
but I know you are not going to even consider this .. as you only think how much money can we get out of those mugs who will do anything and spend anything to gain an advantage over a player who wont spend money to fill your pockets..

DeletedUser41523

Do you think if we ask Inno for more myth unit events then they'll give us events with slingers instead? Because Inno's business plan seems to be doing the exact opposite of whatever its community asks for.

Its good to have contempt for your community...

DeletedUser

no they wont do that.. because they have forgot what the game originally was all about ...strategy ..using skill to take a city is no longer in their brief.. now it is "okay we have them hooked on the game, lets make loads of money out of them" like when they reduced the amount of gold you get for your money from what it was before.. and you have to use more gold now to advance any troop or building growth..
they are not bothered about a few gripes from a few players...they would only do something if everyone stopped playing the game.. which is never going to happen..

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
So I'll explain what happened. Originally our server was supposed to have myth units in the shard store but due to an error we didn't. So that got fixed this morning. It was sprung on us very suddenly and I only had an hour to notify people of the update. I'm just as upset about this as you guys are. Sorry for making you all think we weren't gonna have myths.

DeletedUser44167

This is gonna be the "FUNNIEST THREAD EVER"

:pro:

Lemme see....
Popcorn
Drink
3D Glasses

Im good!

DeletedUser22708

So I'll explain what happened. Originally our server was supposed to have myth units in the shard store but due to an error we didn't. So that got fixed this morning. It was sprung on us very suddenly and I only had an hour to notify people of the update. I'm just as upset about this as you guys are. Sorry for making you all think we weren't gonna have myths.

If this event was supposed to have myths from the beginning, why didn't you correct the people who assumed and posted here that there were not gonna be any myths?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Because I didn't know there were supposed to be myths. The beta didn't have myths and the beta event was wrong and it got changed recently too. There not being myths was a bug but we didn't know it was a bug until this morning. After the event launched.

DeletedUser

It wasn't a bug at all. there wasn't Myths on beta and there only just was today, it was posted on the Wiki with no Myths, people here requested no myths (by quite a majority -how ironic eh?) then the announcement came there was an issue without stating what that issue was , meanwhile players have spent gold on sub standard rewards and the majority opinion has been ignored.. no ones blaming you BT by the way. just why hold this thread asking us what we want in one case and in another doing the same by vote and not upholding one but claiming democracy rules Grep and should be respected.. its all very fishy.

DeletedUser17088

But didn't they understand the positive feedback most had about the fact there would be no myths in this event? Why didn't hey just keep the blinking things out plaeerrggghhh

DeletedUser22650

i dont believe that, i think they werent getting enough gold spnt so they doctored it sharpish.......more importantly do inno think ancient greek slingers used bart simpson style catapults?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
It honestly was a bug. The event was supposed to have myths on basically all servers but a handful but what happened was it got flip flopped. Only those handful got myths and the rest had no myths. It didn't get caught till someone noticed this morning. Same thing with the beta. However, guys by all means let us know your opinion on the event and reward changes. I understand how you guys feel and I won't tell you not to be upset but the more feedback we get the more weight it carries when we send it to the devs. Just try and keep the profanity and rule breaking to a minimum for my sake, I'd appreciate it.

DeletedUser22650

well it used to be a strategy war game, try to play it as that now you will get very angry. i see it as a farmville style social sim fest game now and im much happier but i do weep on at least weekly basis for all we've lost..........seriously that kid gonna kill armoured hoplites with that little pult?

DeletedUser

Dux Bellorum said:
well it used to be a strategy war game, try to play it as that now you will get very angry

Finally someone understands the root of my pain :D

DeletedUser22708

Because I didn't know there were supposed to be myths. The beta didn't have myths and the beta event was wrong and it got changed recently too. There not being myths was a bug but we didn't know it was a bug until this morning. After the event launched.

I'm not talking about you specifically BT. But this just proves that Innogames don't even bother looking at some of their platform's external forums. No one from innogames noticed we all assumed there were not gonna be any myths in this event?

And I thought they finally listened to us, well fudge me sideways