Phrourach
If you decide peace time, you have to make it twice:
1) for the catholic eastern 26-27/3
2) for the orthodox eastern 30/4-1/5
Thanks
I vote both!
_nikolaus.gif

DeletedUser

I love the way this was announced -5 days before the peace would be affecting worlds -dont mind we are in the middle of WW, don't mind it will be in the middle of event..just make the rules up as you go along. don't mind that every single grepo simmer will come here as a new member to vote yes...dont even make the announcement where it should of been months ago, that you had intention to hold a vote on this issue at this time. SHOULD OF BEEN ON THE ROADMAP.

I am seriously starting to despise this game and all who run it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50592

Easter Event 2016
A very special test of honor and glory awaits you this Easter... Starting March 24th
Since Eastern is at a fixed date, the announcements for this event and the planned truce suffer from bad timing, like it was a last minute decision. The idea is mainly ok, but the intension seem to be questionable.

DeletedUser

_flucht2.gif
Come on.. any which way this goes - it isn't that serious, friends. Agreed, yes, it could've been announced a month ago instead. But then again, I doubt it'll happen again with such short notice.

DeletedUser

^ it is that serious if you are at the most crucial stage of WW and can't work on them or send res. and you get 6 days notice of this.
We should have 48 hours for:
Flag day
Bastille day
every UK bank holiday
Mayday
Orthodox Christmas
Orthodox Easter
Haloween (celebrate by pagans)
the winter and summer solstice
the whole month of ramadan
Martin Luther King Jnr day
The queens birthdays (both of them)
Slava..(12 of these a year)
st Patricks day
St Andrews day
St davids day
Georges Day
Verterans Day
Homecoming
The anniversary of the signing of the Magna carta
Independence day
Superbowl Sunday
The FA cup final
Any Devs Birthday.
Al major religious festivals from all major and minor religions including Scientology.
The oscars (cos we don't wanna miss that)
and a week of when Game of thrones series 6 is released.

that about covers everyday of the year, we might get one day to fight in mid september.:D

Achileus85

Phrourach
You are talking about Orthodox, Jews, Hindi and others, but you forgot that en.grepolis is en server, that is English server, and English mostly (basically) are Christians, so we have to respect their celebrations. And in gr.grepolis server we would respect Greek celebrations. It is so simple.

DeletedUser22517

You are talking about Orthodox, Jews, Hindi and others, but you forgot that en.grepolis is en server, that is English server, and English mostly (basically) are Christians, so we have to respect their celebrations. And in gr.grepolis server we would respect Greek celebrations. It is so simple.

Do you even listen to your self?What makes you better than me?Do i pay for this game same as you do?If that is true i deserve same as you.
Do you even have idea how many used my Orthodox to attack me when was my Christmas in the past?Not to take cities, they can`t do that but to annoy me and don`t give me the same peace i deserve.
And now Easter also???
This is real BS.Like Jamo said every simmer will come here and vote and once again real players who keeps this game alive will be left aside.
Thank you once again INNO

DeletedUser

That's not what I meant. I just meant that it's not the end of the world no matter if there's a peace or not. I'm sorry it hits your WW-time.

DeletedUser26450

^ it is that serious if you are at the most crucial stage of WW and can't work on them or send res. and you get 6 days notice of this.
We should have 48 hours for:
Flag day
Bastille day
every UK bank holiday
Mayday
Orthodox Christmas
Orthodox Easter
Haloween (celebrate by pagans)
the winter and summer solstice
the whole month of ramadan
Martin Luther King Jnr day
The queens birthdays (both of them)
Slava..(12 of these a year)
st Patricks day
St Andrews day
St davids day
Georges Day
Verterans Day
Homecoming
The anniversary of the signing of the Magna carta
Independence day
Superbowl Sunday
The FA cup final
Any Devs Birthday.
Al major religious festivals from all major and minor religions including Scientology.
The oscars (cos we don't wanna miss that)
and a week of when Game of thrones series 6 is released.

that about covers everyday of the year, we might get one day to fight in mid september.:D

Nope can't have any fighting mid-september, that's my birthday!! Not going to want to leave the goodies on the table when the phone alarm goes off and as for RUNNING to the PC with a belly full of cake n booze ... that's just wrong on so many levels.

Estas

Phrourach
As was posted above, Easter is a time for family.. I for one, won't even be at home for the holiday, and appreciate that others will be travelling as well.. There aren't many who would appreciate coming back and finding cities lost because they chose RL commitments before the Game.

DeletedUser39031

I don't know about yall countries but Easter is a long weekend in Australia, which means people get the extra day to go up the coast or spend with family, I don't think whether you celebrate Easter or not affects this. Plus, if you really want to play Grepo you still can develop your cities and prep your troops for when it's over.

No need to get all PC about this.

DeletedUser29122

Well said Achileus85, when in Rome springs to mind. Otherwise we end up in a ludicrous situation if the holidays are that important swap to a different server that favours other religions. Either that or do away with peace all together and simply add a few more days to VM so people can cover what they want, but if doing that I must warn you that if I win the lottery I'll be changing religion to become a y ist, where every day with a Y in it becomes a holiday.

DeletedUser9267

In the message we were sent there is no mention of World Wonders.
How will peace time affect World Wonder building other than the obvious that the ww towns can not be attacked or conquered?

DeletedUser31385

In the message we were sent there is no mention of World Wonders.
How will peace time affect World Wonder building other than the obvious that the ww towns can not be attacked or conquered?

World wonders can't be expanded.

DeletedUser9267

If that's the case then voters should be given a chance to change their vote as this was not mentioned in the message sent and I believe it would be a significant deciding factor on yes or no.

DeletedUser39118

Well said Achileus85, when in Rome springs to mind. Otherwise we end up in a ludicrous situation if the holidays are that important swap to a different server that favours other religions. Either that or do away with peace all together and simply add a few more days to VM so people can cover what they want, but if doing that I must warn you that if I win the lottery I'll be changing religion to become a y ist, where every day with a Y in it becomes a holiday.

In 'England' approximately 60% of the population is Christian. Hardly a large majority.

60% of the english population is christian.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If anyone would like to change their vote based on an opinion change brought about by the arguments presented here just send me a pm. Do include what you want it changed from though as it'll save me time looking for 1 name in the full list of people who voted.

Status
Not open for further replies.