Easter peacetime 2020

• Thread starter DeletedUser54999
  • Start date

DeletedUser54999

Will there be an Easter peacetime this year? And will it apply on the new world en125?

DeletedUser54999

I see Baudin has announced some dates/times. Are these right though? peacetime not starting till 10am on Easter Sunday? That ruins Easter for half the world so thanks for that,

DeletedUser54999

Excuse me for being blunt but that’s just stupid

curadh

Phrourach
I have to assume that whoever decided on those days and times doesn't celebrate Easter themselves as it doesn't even cover the important part of Easter (the morning)!!! Why have peace time that runs into Tuesday which isn't even part of Easter. Maybe someone that actually understands Easter and its celebration can review this as a matter of urgency?

Hydna

Grepolis Team
The Easter Peacetime is a little late I agree. It should still provide the critical benefit since CS cannot be sent from 24 hours before peacetime starts. I'm sorry we can't change it now.

curadh

Phrourach
I suggest you explain to the children when Mum/Dad have to deal with attacks whilst they are opening their Easter Eggs. Worse than no Peace time at all .. or does it extend into Tuesday to allow those caught time to rebuild all their lost walls instead of being able to play the game properly? The Tuesday after Easter is not part of Easter (nor is Easter Monday actually .. that is just a Bank Holiday) so only 14 HOURS of Easter is covered by the Peace Time

I fail to see why it can't be changed? If it affected Innos gold sales it would be changed ultra fast

DeletedUser56969

Why wasn't ash Wednesday covered by this peacetime? I had to attend the midnight mass the night before to get my ashes and the priest wouldn't administer them to me and it meant I had to go back and missed out on a lot of building time for my harbour.

DeletedUser57088

Just received the Announcement at 12pm regarding Easter Peacetime.

This was poor timing on behalf of the Administration!
The details state that no CS can launch 24 hours before Peacetime starts,
but the announcement came out 2 hours after this is in effect so it started at 10am today.

So bad timing should have given players a bit of notice before any effects were active.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
We are sorry for the late announcement.

The recent spate of bugs has had a considerable impact on our workload. Our team are all working from home because of lockdown and the combination of these 2 things has been a challenge.

DeletedUser57088

Totally understand - these are trying times.
Just felt I need to say something as its a big impact on game play.
Please keep up the good work!

DeletedUser41096

Working from home and managing is fine, but stop punishing the players as a result of it. The most stubborn team who won't refund gold ever even when the gold was wasted as a direct reason of misinformation but the inno team. This event is a prime example.

Time are tough, be reasonable with your players and dont punish them because the team is adjusting to a different work life.

Horibullus

Phrourach
Just received the Announcement at 12pm regarding Easter Peacetime.

This was poor timing on behalf of the Administration!
The details state that no CS can launch 24 hours before Peacetime starts,
but the announcement came out 2 hours after this is in effect so it started at 10am today.

So bad timing should have given players a bit of notice before any effects were active.
Hiya Rab,

Yes agree timing was a wee bit late, but with whats happening around the world we need to accept delays/mistakes can happen, as ive played for a few years years i know PT kicks in and have planned for it.

DeletedUser56969

Working from home and managing is fine, but stop punishing the players as a result of it. The most stubborn team who won't refund gold ever even when the gold was wasted as a direct reason of misinformation but the inno team. This event is a prime example.

Time are tough, be reasonable with your players and dont punish them because the team is adjusting to a different work life.

If you stopped golding you wouldn't need a refund....