Eastern Tide

DeletedUser8362

same as any other alliance? A group of friends that made an alliance to dominate the world. Looks like they are an mra too...

Lugosi

Strategos
I think they're an angry split off of Oceanus. I don't blame them for not wanting to go back to X.

DeletedUser

Yep they left the whole Xmortis/Oceanus thing. They were fed up with Q, etc etc..

DeletedUser18007

No body angry here in tide, this is the nice guy alliance. We play to meat women.

This is truly the most epic quote ever. To me grepolis is like social network but to find people who think it's a dating site :D :D I assume by meat he means meet and it's not metaphor something right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

er

This is truly the most epic quote ever. To me grepolis is like social network but to find people who think it's a dating site :D :D I assume by meat he means meet and it's not metaphor something right?

sorry i am french , sometimes i mess up the english a bit:eek:

DeletedUser

then u wonder why people ask for beta specific off topic sub forums

DeletedUser

then u wonder why people ask for beta specific off topic sub forums

Beta section is not for Off-Topic, it's for Beta talk. If you want Beta-related-spam-chat then start your own group and talk randomly there.

DeletedUser

No body angry here in tide, this is the nice guy alliance. We play to meat women.

Even though Army Ants says this. That is his profile. Eastern Tide is much more than that. They are to my knowledge, still in works with Xmortis/Oceanus/Jihamson Crimson (or however you spell that alliance).

Xmortis was once one united alliance consisting of so many players. Than the elites got tired of telling the noobs. So they formed Oceanus. After X/O started getting hammered by others and not getting protected or what not. Than the Jihamson Crimson formed up due to political arguments I think. (I'm really not 100% sure why they formed, however they popped up one day in our borders and they are all members from X/O & one member from Pheno and there has been no diplomacy between VP & them as of yet other than us taking a city here and there from them)

When VP broke ties with X/O finally and started to take cities from X. Some members from X broke off and formed Eastern Tide. Their goal, is not what Army Ants has said. But I'll let him say it publicly even though I have it in mail still I think.

In short, think what you wish about Eastern Tide, Jihamson Crimson, Xmortis, Oceanus. I personally just gave my feedback how Eastern Tide came about and the history of how they got there from my perspective.

DeletedUser

has any1 considered their locations? the mass of these players are not related with our core/objectives so its "semi" natural they went off on their own to deal with their side of the world

DeletedUser

yup

thats it magic exactly , We ( et ) was created to fight. This is a war game.

DeletedUser

An alliance built on fear and coercion, they have bullied their way around by saying basically join or die. Or invite surreptitiously from other alliances, which to me is a most foul enterprise.

We at HMA stand against such tyranny and shine a beacon of light against such a dishonourable foe.

They were so cowardly that their only way of taking a city off us was to take an inactive members 2 cities, they did not even have the *()$s to go toe to toe like true warriors. Since that time of unwarranted aggression against us we have taken 14 of their cities. As is said in our internal forum you take one city underhanded and we will take your ocean where you hold sway.

To this day they won’t stand and fight they hide and then try to take out the weaker members of other alliances, or abandoned cities, oh yes these guys are true heroes in the making!! :rolleyes:

Their blood will continue to flow for they are not for this world

Nuada Nua