Eastern Tide

DeletedUser

Well.. Eastern Tide is nice and snug up in O83.. with no Northern or Eastern Front

DeletedUser13405

This is likely to be a very good war between ET and HMA. HMA is no joke....they can really hold their own.

DeletedUser

http://en2.grepolismaps.org/c2d88b7194d37e2d5e40c52c886b35a5

Just a lil map to show the reality that ET face as they get pushed over the edge of the world lol

They are in pink, we are in white, VP in red, and DJ in blue! so much for a front of any sort all they can do is retreat, that is fine, no quarter will be given. Their main aggetators and leaders are in 82,83 etc on the western front!!! Cut off the heads and the body will die very quickly esp in an alliance not built on brotherhood but on fear. We are freeing their members from tryanny really :)

DeletedUser

ML declares war on HMA for the shear fact I have nothing better to type here.

;)

DeletedUser

http://en2.grepolismaps.org/c2d88b7194d37e2d5e40c52c886b35a5

Just a lil map to show the reality that ET face as they get pushed over the edge of the world lol

They are in pink, we are in white, VP in red, and DJ in blue! so much for a front of any sort all they can do is retreat, that is fine, no quarter will be given. Their main aggetators and leaders are in 82,83 etc on the western front!!! Cut off the heads and the body will die very quickly esp in an alliance not built on brotherhood but on fear. We are freeing their members from tryranny really :)

You forgot TFL who was one of the first to resist the tyranny of the evil empire of ET

@Devy :heh: you been doing your sith lord training again

DeletedUser

I am the man behind the Phenomen Rebellion Wars, the one that kad said was pulling the strings behind my Crimson Curtain, or was that eGOD..... or am I eGOD? who knows!

either way, ML needs a new direction and it seems like the only place left to go is.... *spins around in a circle with arm pointed out * that way points towards 71,72,61

see you guys in about a year

DeletedUser

Ya'll come down now ya hear, wheather is fine, and the tide is going out plenty of room to play in the sand ;)

DeletedUser

lol I am not one to say I told you so...... however, any alliance built on threats and coercion to their members will never last, as one can see by their ever increasing downfall, good riddance to bad rubbish :)

ET phone home your mom is calling :)

DeletedUser

as a member of Eastern Tide i just want to clear i have never received any threats and coercion from my alliance, internally there is no aggresion at all if we fall we fall but this is an honourable and fair alliance unlike many alliances players are free to leave at anytime and will not be attacked for doing so. so many members of this alliance are refusing to leave even if an inevitable fall comes. even after we were given an easier opportunity to do so. an alliance whose members have that much respect for it despite impending defeat could never be built on threats and coercision. Eastern Tide may not have started as an alliance built on friendship but it has grown in to one and i will stand by my friends and they by me until the end.

DeletedUser

You are entitled to your opinion of course. However you must be one of the lucky ones to feel that brotherhood in ET. Esp seeing as your own leader offered all of ye up in oceans 81 and 82 on a platter to HMA if we just left ye alone. Ya that is a real honourable leader alright! We did not start this war but we will finish it to our own drumbeat. We came in with our eyes open and are glad to have our allies with us.

DeletedUser

From what i know (in TFL) everything Nuada Nua has said has been spot on. We lost a few players to the join or die messages. Then they were ordered to attack their old alliance. Some of the traitors attacks were pretty good. Our remaining members in the ocean resisted and killed most of the traitors. However none of them recieved any help from their new alliance so it wasnt to hard to clean up the trash. (SW)

DeletedUser

There is nothing honourable about ET and hasn't been from the start. Just my opinion, although it seems to be the general consensus around here.

DeletedUser

I can see its the consensus but I can't understand why. Maybe things happen higher up in the alliance I don't know about but I'm pretty active in the forums, I don't know anything about Eastern tide sending anyone join or die messages but they are not the only alliance that do it I was attacked by (TFL) with a similar message about attacks getting worse if I didnt join them. I declined because im loyal to my Alliance and I show loyalty to it because its the honorable thing to do and many players feel the same way. We are an honorable group of players. That makes us an honorable alliance. I can only speak from my own experience but its an experience based on being a member of eastern tide.

DeletedUser

le fee, you seem to be a very nice and loyal member it is nice to see but the facts do not lie.

DeletedUser

I find it funny how Nuada Nua says he doesn't intimidate or anything when his profile says 'fear me or join me'

Lugosi

Strategos
Aren't ET dying? I've had a couple of there members message me to be recruited to my alliance :L

DeletedUser

Its true we are pretty much disbanding many players are leaving even our founder has left, we are currently voting on what to do most who are left think we should stick together. Still I think its pretty dumb that Nuada Nua starts having a go at ET for attacks on players when he has that as his profile and even if we do do it (never happened to me) we wouldn't be the only ones would we.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well now dont be sore it is a game of war! We were wronged and slandered by ET, we didn't pick up the sword and strike the first blow!!!

we retaliated to ET for taking two of our two cities in kind......... Scratch that - with a vengeance is what I meant :) So we took 61 cities and with the help of our great allies we forced the alliance to disband. End of story.

We have been very luckyily got to welcome some of their finest warriors into the HMA pack and are looking forward to a bright future together UP here in the North - it is peace and party time :cool:

As for my profile - its reads fully "fear me or Join me, you will remember me" I personally dont see anything ironic there! pure and simple I endeavor to be as honourable as possible in this game I may not always achieve it but nevertheless I try to hold to a code of ethics. And I figure anyone who comes across me who is an ally will join me in war etc. If they fear me then they are right do so not because I would bully but because they know they musta pi£sed me off lol

Last edited by a moderator: