Pnp EBC vs HERT..A Timeline..

DeletedUser38465

The fact Tojoferium was planning to enter ww 2 alongside Fyhrer Denis was not a secret,but actual attack was.
We were worried when they captured Manchukuo (57) and installed their puppet,Pu Yi Space, there.
Later,when they reinforced by smashing Suckers and merging cops and realized "the rape of Nanking"(jump on Styx)it was clear they were a potential danger.
When France(GA) fell I was suprised Tojoferium did not join immediately Fyhrer Denis in his quest for power but instead signed a NAP;)
he lost his best chance then;)
But of course the strengthening of "Indochina"(o 36 right up to the border with 35+ 26) and general preparations made compounded with the bp "embargo" were clear signs of what Tojoferium was preparing.
But the Omura type smiles of Tojoferium after the Looney affair who visited shortly the "New Order territories" at the start of June created a false sense of security:(
I was vm and Tojo knew this.
And we were busy with the "North African Campaign" at the time,so little attention was paid to Tojoferium.
Bet the later thought:
It is time!!!Who will stop my samurais?
The Dutch east India "Styx type askaris"?
And apparently over ruled Ash Yiamamoto who had his eyes elsewhere;)
But the tide turned fast,and Midway came soon:D
On Sept 1 HERT started the "Overlord" on "New Order Empire" and together with "soviets" marched on Berlin.
The Tojoferiu Empire is just the mere application of overwhelming force regardless of current "successes" on the "Chinese" front in 56;)
Together we will soon land our battleships on Tokyo Bay,lol

Thats actually good honestly. I can appreciate it. One thing though, you going into VM had nothing to do with our plans.

Midway this fast? As far as I see it, its quite the standstill between our alliances now. Sure you got the numbers, and are on the "offensive' however, we haven't lost any carriers in this midway fight.

Oh, so in your scenario the Fish are the Russians? hmm, interesting.

Are you implying that there will be a "Cold War" of sorts with the Hellfish?

Props for Tojoferum, and Ash Yiamamato. :D

DeletedUser

Where the hell did all that come from Tea? That was originally 1 paragraph, were your scriptwriters late to the party or something? :p

DeletedUser

and someone has to be the russian,lol
Just not us,lol
Just an exotic comment,that is all.

DeletedUser

Love it.

I love it, when the guys who only come out to the externals when the boot is not on their neck. I never saw you when BE , Hellfish, and Enigma were attacking you?

Feel safe to poke your turtle head out now?

:)
U can ask them morti,Ohh wait they are in VM,but who cares about YOUR opinion thats why i say to ezy to Op me,but will see

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think we have all had enough of the Donkey talk. By the way which end of the Donkey was your mother on while you and she were training it?

I dont live with my mother ,but i am not surprised if u live with your's and u guys needs to see the threads before u make smart talk of u will find a donkey back

DeletedUser

I think we have all had enough of the Donkey talk. By the way which end of the Donkey was your mother on while you and she were training it?

U have right nisa,but lets see what hes thinking,we have enough of donkey talk he sayes?yes?Than he do a stupid question for the donkey because he have enough of the donkey(but maybe he dont,maybe he likes my donkey),now i gwt why u guys call's your self enigma LoL

DeletedUser

U can ask them morti,Ohh wait they are in VM,but who cares about YOUR opinion thats why i say to ezy to Op me,but will see

If you keep defending with LS no worries, I enjoyed sinking your CS in your harbour too. And don't even begin to claim you weren't on because you moved the ft's between the attacks. :p

DeletedUser

Oh, you were definitely offline when I launched, I'm not denying that.

But you were definitely on between the attacks and you left those LS in the harbour. ;)

DeletedUser

Oh, you were definitely offline when I launched, I'm not denying that.

But you were definitely on between the attacks and you left those LS in the harbour. ;)
I am not saying more,i think all moves the own troops from one city to another,but this does mean that the player can be on,but i am just a noob and i dont know how to play,so u are welcome to retry it

DeletedUser

ah, you want me to post reports to prove that 222 ft's moved from 1 city to the other between attacks? I can do it if you want.

And I never called you a noob, I find it distasteful when others throw that word around, very arrogant and obnoxious of them. Everybody was a "noob" at some point, even the tea boy. :D

DeletedUser

ah, you want me to post reports to prove that 222 ft's moved from 1 city to the other between attacks? I can do it if you want.

And I never called you a noob, I find it distasteful when others throw that word around, very arrogant and obnoxious of them. Everybody was a "noob" at some point, even the tea boy. :D

I am not saying anymore,everyone moves his troops,and if u check my location u will fing that some TT need's more than 20 hours to get is south but like i am re-telling ,u are fre to retry,i didnt have the reports since i delete them,but i can tell,ladyes ad genleman he kills around 110 Ls and 1 CS

DeletedUser

I never said it was a massive victory either, I'm just laughing at you for not moving the LS, and it was 112 LS and 1 CS to be exact. Lol.

DeletedUser

I never said it was a massive victory either, I'm just laughing at you for not moving the LS, and it was 112 LS and 1 CS to be exact. Lol.

Sorry,was in party,watched juventus game,like it and go out to celebrate with friend's but for me its nothing,i can build them in 1 hour,nice from u to sent them,hoping that u will re do it again