Pnp EBC vs HERT..A Timeline..

DeletedUser

Was anyone talking to you? No? Zip it shrimpy.

Speak when spoken to please.

Pretty sure he was replying to this - - >

If you keep defending with LS no worries, I enjoyed sinking your CS in your harbour too. And don't even begin to claim you weren't on because you moved the ft's between the attacks. :p

so yes, he was being spoken to :p

DeletedUser

Congratulations Tea Boy, nice bp there.

Just a quick question though, was it the thought of all those helpless ft's that made you forget to click revolt? :D

andrin, shush, stop trying to hang on to Tea Boy's coat tails it's not becoming, you're a minor player and you played a minor role, although I have to say, supreme effort on the part of HERT in general attacking that city so far. :p

DeletedUser

Congratulations Tea Boy, nice bp there.

Just a quick question though, was it the thought of all those helpless ft's that made you forget to click revolt? :D

andrin, shush, stop trying to hang on to Tea Boy's coat tails it's not becoming, you're a minor player and you played a minor role, although I have to say, supreme effort on the part of HERT in general attacking that city so far. :p

Always trying to the be smart one but like always u fall down and than silence,I can be minor player,i can play an minor role?Yes of course,i sent what i can to reach the time,but shush now,i throught u have something to do isnt it?

DeletedUser

Wow, exactly the same opinion I've got of you.

Although I'm betting the donkey is the brains of your particular operation. ;)

DeletedUser

Wow, exactly the same opinion I've got of you.

Although I'm betting the donkey is the brains of your particular operation. ;)

The donkey is something that a man NEED MORE THAN THE BRAIN,AND YOUR GENERAL FEEL IT TODAY :D,I hope he like it

DeletedUser

I haven't chatted to him today, he is understandably busy, but judging by the posts he's put in our forum, yeah he seems happy enough.

DeletedUser

Hi Tea ;)

Note I AM paying your alliance due respect today, a supreme effort so far. and I did forget to pay respect to RTHE and Titans too, I've not seen all the reports I'm assuming they're involved in the op too.