Pnp EBC vs HERT..A Timeline..

DeletedUser

The fact Tojoferium was planning to enter ww 2 alongside Fyhrer Denis was not a secret,but actual attack was.
We were worried when they captured Manchukuo (57) and installed their puppet,Pu Yi Space, there.
Later,when they reinforced by smashing Suckers and merging cops and realized "the rape of Nanking"(jump on Styx)it was clear they were a potential danger.
When France(GA) fell I was suprised Tojoferium did not join immediately Fyhrer Denis in his quest for power but instead signed a NAP;)
he lost his best chance then;)
But of course the strengthening of "Indochina"(o 36 right up to the border with 35+ 26) and general preparations made compounded with the bp "embargo" were clear signs of what Tojoferium was preparing.
But the Omura type smiles of Tojoferium after the Looney affair who visited shortly the "New Order territories" at the start of June created a false sense of security:(
I was vm and Tojo knew this.
And we were busy with the "North African Campaign" at the time,so little attention was paid to Tojoferium.
Bet the later thought:
It is time!!!Who will stop my samurais?
The Dutch east India "Styx type askaris"?
And apparently over ruled Ash Yiamamoto who had his eyes elsewhere;)
But the tide turned fast,and Midway came soon:D
On Sept 1 HERT started the "Overlord" on "New Order Empire" and together with "soviets" marched on Berlin.
The Tojoferiu Empire is just the mere application of overwhelming force regardless of current "successes" on the "Chinese" front in 56;)
Together we will soon land our battleships on Tokyo Bay,lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The fact Tojoferium was planning to enter ww 2 alongside Fyhrer Denis was not a secret,but actual attack was.
We were worried when they captured Manchukuo (57) and installed their puppet,Pu Yi Space, there.
Later,when they reinforced by smashing Suckers and merging cops and realized "the rape of Nanking"(jump on Styx)it was clear they were a potential danger.
When France(GA) fell I was suprised Tojoferium did not join immediately Fyhrer Denis in his quest for power but instead signed a NAP;)
he lost his best chance then;)

With all this comparing alliances to world war II fighting nations i am just going to stake a claim right here and now that Titan is Australia...it's contributions to the war were largely under appreciated by those outside of Australia but hell did they stick 2 fingers up to the larger invading Japanese force. In many ways Titan is the same :D G'day mate :D

DeletedUser

I dunno if I would agree about under appreciated.

Tobruk, Anzio, Monte Cassino, all had a significant Aussie presence involved. Not to mention the thousands of Aussies who were in Singapore when it fell to the Japanese (an event we'll have to recreate in-game very soon :p )

The Aussies certainly did their bit.

DeletedUser

I dunno if I would agree about under appreciated.

Tobruk, Anzio, Monte Cassino, all had a significant Aussie presence involved. Not to mention the thousands of Aussies who were in Singapore when it fell to the Japanese (an event we'll have to recreate in-game very soon :p )

The Aussies certainly did their bit.

They did indeed but generally people know less about these events which is a shame as the Aussies helped slow the tide of Japanese invasion.

DeletedUser

You sure you want to be the Aussies Codger? You could always be the Indian National Army instead. ;)

DeletedUser

Very interesting you compare it to Pearl Harbour..

So what you are saying is:

Hert leadership wanted to go to war with Enigma but were having problems convincing their general members
Hert leadership became aware of an impending attack from Enigma
Rather than preventing it, Leadership allowed it to happen, sacrificing countless cities of their smaller members
This then gave them an excuse and public support to mount a full scale war in the east..

just like Pearl Harbour.
Hey dumbspace stay out of this,i didnt see Antigonan Guard mentioned here,but i am surprized because u stick your nose everyhere,watch out mate,not everything is cake :eek:

DeletedUser42857

Hey dumbspace stay out of this,i didnt see Antigonan Guard mentioned here,but i am surprized because u stick your nose everyhere,watch out mate,not everything is cake :eek:

Wind your neck in, Its a free open forum, anyone is free to comment.

And i was replying to Tea, stay out of it, i didnt see your name mentioned, you stick your nose in everywhere..

Are you actually in hert? we dont know because you dont give your ingame name.

Do one numpty nuts

(and im not your mate)

DeletedUser46251

Wind your neck in, Its a free open forum, anyone is free to comment.

And i was replying to Tea, stay out of it, i didnt see your name mentioned, you stick your nose in everywhere..

Are you actually in hert? we dont know because you dont give your ingame name.

Do one numpty nuts

(and im not your mate)

Overcast, not too warm or or too cold, a nice warm south westerly blowing through and a spell of low pressure means one thing only...

Those fish gonna be biting real hard :p

Of cause this is not Dim biting and i have never heard of sarcasm ;)

DeletedUser

And on an open forum, and as a long time ally of Enigma BC (to give their proper name), I shall comment as much as I like.

Now, Zip it shrimpy.

What the hell,i hope for your good Juventus dont lose tonight or i sent to u my donkey,and dont complain for your backside than

DeletedUser

Pass the popcorn Baldy, we seem to have gone from WW2 to WW3 in one afternoon. :D

DeletedUser

:D He does seem to like giving donkey rides. Can I get an ice cream and a kiss me quick hat too.