Pnp EBC vs HERT..A Timeline..

DeletedUser46251

Also Dim FYI HERT has strict rules on inactives. Only the claimer is allowed to clear the city unless he requests help, if he can't clear himself. This is quite rare.

I point this out to you as you obviously think that as soon a players goes inactive that Erik clears all his cities. Another thing that you have assumed without any knowledge or facts on the matter.

DeletedUser42857

Also Dim FYI HERT has strict rules on inactives. Only the claimer is allowed to clear the city unless he requests help, if he can't clear himself. This is quite rare.

I point this out to you as you obviously think that as soon a players goes inactive that Erik clears all his cities. Another thing that you have assumed without any knowledge or facts on the matter.

Which is why i cross checked erik's city takes of inactives (50% of his city takes are internal) against his AOD. Im not stupid.

but thank you for actually talking sense. Maybe i should just put the rest on ignore and communicate only with you. :D

DeletedUser46251

Also you obviously believe the hype that HERT is a big dictatorship that uses it's twin to feed off of.

You couldn't be more wrong, all inactives are in fact inactives. And HERT is a big family where you get full support and welcomed in to the helm from day dot.

It is this philosophy that has held us in good stead when we where under attack by 3 quarters of the server for 3 months. At no time did anyone even think about quitting or defecting. How many alliances can you say that about?

DeletedUser46251

But an inactive city gives much less bp than a take form an active top alliance, plus the cities tht weren't taken in ops. Like Reds last city, he got the most bp but did not take the city. This has happened many times, mainly due to alliances focusing their defence on stopping Erik from taking a city over other players.

DeletedUser42857

But an inactive city gives much less bp than a take form an active top alliance, plus the cities tht weren't taken in ops. Like Reds last city, he got the most bp but did not take the city. This has happened many times, mainly due to alliances focusing their defence on stopping Erik from taking a city over other players.

perfectly valid argument.

but then when youve got 100+ cities you should get the most BP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46251

Of course, more attacking cities to send. But this easily counters your half bp from inactives argument.

Also on the argument of "Erik not being any good because he uses gold". I will say that obviously gold helps, but gold akin does not make you a good player. If you have seen one of Erik's attack waves, you will see that gold alone does not give you the ability to time 80 attacks to within a 30 second window. Skill and a lot of determination, and time is needed to achieve this. Or being bloody determined and on the dole :D

DeletedUser

And now the dumbo need to explain us how is it possible one can gain Attacker of the day with 7k abp:d
should have been a very quiet day.
Oh wait,Erik had double bp,lol
no ezy,your friend can not get me wrong since I know much better then him when my co founder is vm and when not:d
actually his "research" may be just a pure lie.
He has been vm for a total of around 60 days.
The noob said he started 2 months later.
Okay,but for how long was Chuck vm?
Let us say a month?
How about we register the current abp of Erik and give the noob a month?
The dumbo has already proven he make false statements.
Btw,who is AG?:D

What the hell are you talking about? I commented about the fact he caught you out over 1 specific thing, your quote that it is possible to take cities while in vm, nothing else. I'm not getting involved in any other arguments or discussions, only that one statement. He got you, well and truly got you. you need to accept that and move on.

DeletedUser42857

Of course, more attacking cities to send. But this easily counters your half bp from inactives argument.

I never actually said he gets half his BP from inactives.

I didnt specifiy how much he gets from inactives.

he does however get nearly half his cities from internals.

Timing is easy enough if you have the time, and a decent phone that can store 80+ alarms :D

DeletedUser46251

So do you line up in the dole queue every week, or are skilled and gifted?

Ranga1

Strategos
check earlier, i already cross checked every single one of his attacker of the day awards with his city takes.

From memory 12 of the 22 came on days he took 1, 2 or more internals, and hert were opping internals

Im not going to redo it, just check the thread.

Here ya go

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?53360-Alliances&p=904772&viewfull=1#post904772

9/3 Took 4 internals
18/3 Took 1 internal
2/4 Took 1 internal, 1 from Styx
10/4 took 2 from Noobs incorporated
11/4
12/4 Took an internal
5/5 took 1 from BE
19/5
29/5 took 1 from BE
5/6
19/6 took an internal
20/6 took an internal
26/6 took 2 internals
4/7 took 1 internal
12/7
13/8 took 1 internal
14/8 took 1 internal
15/8 took 2 internals
20/8 took 1 internal
21/8
6/9

Dim, I here by declare you a liar. You have just straight up made stuff up, thats just low. Or your just dumber than the donkey that just keeps keeping mentioned. Boasting and bragging is one thing, but lying just shows your true character. Do you lie like this in real life too?

So the following is the list of Dim's original post which he apparently had cross checked to prove the FACT that 12 of 22 of Erik's AOTD awards were when we were opping an internal or he took 1,2 or more internals. Its in a bad format but the following is the dates he posted, what i believe was happening, his ACTUAL city takes that day, and what Dim has what happened.

3/9 probably from internals - 1 internals - 4 internal
3/18 didnt take an internal - no internals - 1 internal
4/2 STYX op - 1 internal 1 enemy - same
4/10 noobs OP - 2 enemy - same
4/11 noobs OP - no internals - nothing
4/12 noobs OP - 1 internal -
5/5 BE OP - 1 enemy - same
5/19 BE OP - no internals - nothing
5/29 BE OP - no internals - 1 from BE
6/5 probably internals - no internals - nothing
6/19 unsure - no internals - 1 internal
6/20 BE OP - 1 internal - 1 internal
6/26 probably internals - no internals - 2 internals
7/4 unsure - 1 internal - 1 internal
7/12 unsure - no internals - nothing
8/13,14 Enigma OP - 1 enemy - 1 internal each day so 2
8/15 potentially internal - 1 ghost - 2 internals
8/20 unsure - 1 internal - 1 internal
8/21 enigma OP - no internals - nothing
9/6 unsure - no internals - nothing

So Dim are you a liar? I just think your jealous, one, of how much more money erik has than you, and two, you hate the fact your an insignificant player/alliance in the game so you feel you have to be a significant (frequent poster) on these external forums.

To the rest of the readers, apologies for the long post

DeletedUser

:O:O
Are you trying to tell him he is just an unimportant external spammer pest?lol

Please do not check his post in the top 12 Thread where he said the ex Minions are low quality players:d
It may make you believe that in his own words his abp comes from attacking low quality players:d
Oh,and trust me,all his captures were from the top 20 fighters of Eubea,lol

also,please do not check his post where he says that the Red city was an isolated city and does not count too much and match it with someone else who mentioned in the total tally the Tallguy cities not 2 hours away but 2 oceans away:d
don't tell him he use double standards,lol

DeletedUser

:O:O
Are you trying to tell him he is just an unimportant external spammer pest?lol

Please do not check his post in the top 12 Thread where he said the ex Minions are low quality players:d
It may make you believe that in his own words his abp comes from attacking low quality players:d
Oh,and trust me,all his captures were from the top 20 fighters of Eubea,lol

also,please do not check his post where he says that the Red city was an isolated city and does not count too much and match it with someone else who mentioned in the total tally the Tallguy cities not 2 hours away but 2 oceans away:d
don't tell him he use double standards,lol

Here here T...you have it in a nut shell there!

DeletedUser42857

Dim, I here by declare you a liar.
To the rest of the readers, apologies for the long post

Do you not know how taking a city works?

1) You clear the city and get the ABP
2) 12 hours later, sometimes as late as 24 hours later you take the city.
3) Sometimes you even have to re-revolt it if you mess up.

If someone clears a bunch of cities on Monday, they get the ABP on monday, but may not take the city until tuesday. Hence you dont just look at the city takes on the day of the award, you look at the next day, as well.

BUt you know that, you just wanted to try and make it look like i was deliberately lying.

You will also note generally i allow a certain discrepancy in case of errors transferring data but actually on the whole your data agrees with mine. The discrepancies appear to come where you have conveniently ignored the fact that one can get BP clearing the city, but not take the city for between 12 and 23h59m.

Apology for calling me a liar is accepted. Youre welcome.

I just think your jealous, one, of how much more money erik has than you

Thats the way of the world, the good guys always end up with less.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Oh poor Dimmy, I read your last post and straight away thought of the Outkast song with the chorus that goes:

"I know you like to think that your s.h.i.t don't stank, but you know it doesn't smell like roses it smells like poo poo poo poo" (or something like that cos no doubt you will try and tell me that's wrong and try and correct me with another of your FACTS.....)

You would make a good politician, you just twist words around to suit your own cause. Im not even going to try and debate your comments anymore because you cant see through your own veil blurring your vision. At least when other guys know they are wrong they admit it, you just keep on going. Your facts are based on so many little obscure little bits of other information that you just don't make sense. I suppose you think America caused 9/11 too?