Pnp EBC vs HERT..A Timeline..

DeletedUser42857

Oh poor Dimmy, I read your last post and straight away thought of the Outkast song with the chorus that goes:

"I know you like to think that your s.h.i.t don't stank, but you know it doesn't smell like roses it smells like poo poo poo poo" (or something like that cos no doubt you will try and tell me that's wrong and try and correct me with another of your FACTS.....)

You would make a good politician, you just twist words around to suit your own cause. Im not even going to try and debate your comments anymore because you cant see through your own veil blurring your vision. At least when other guys know they are wrong they admit it, you just keep on going. Your facts are based on so many little obscure little bits of other information that you just don't make sense. I suppose you think America caused 9/11 too?

So basically...

a) I produced some stuff showing city takes on the day of AOD awards or the next day
b) You called me a liar by trying to disprove it by claiming that only city takes on the day of AOD counted
c) I disproved your claims by reminding you that conquers will generally be the day after you get the abp

and rather than either
1) admitting you were wrong
2) apologising for calling me a liar
3) producing fresh evidence to back up your claim

you throw your toys out of the pram, sling insults, and hope that somehow by doing that people think you are right..

lets just get this straight shall we, you low life, mindless, ignorant, scum sucking, weaselling, gormless, brainless, peice of trailer trash (See i can do insults too).

I produced stats, no language, no nastiness, nothing, you attempted to counteract those facts by hurling insults, calling me a liar, and producing your own innacurate facts. And when i counteract you by showing your logic to be flawed, you come back with insults. I havnt twisted any words to suit my cause numbnuts, i compared AOD awards to city takes, you came back saying only city takes taken on day of AOD count, i showed that to be flawed. Thats not twisting words, if anything it would be manipulating figures (which it wasnt)

But like i say, when your own argument is proved flawed you degenerate to insults rather than just man up and own your mistake.

If we are going to go with song quotes, one just came to mind....

"Idiot wind, blows every time you move your jaw, from the grand coulee dam to the mardi gras..
Idiot Wind, blows every time you move you teeth
Your an idiot babe, its a wonder that you still know how to breathe"

Gotta love a bit of Bob

At least when other guys know they are wrong they admit it, you just keep on going. Your facts are based on so many little obscure little bits of other information that you just don't make sense. I suppose you think America caused 9/11 too?

When you are wrong, admit it.. I agree...

You only count cities taken the same day as AOD award. THAT IS WRONG
Cities are generally taken between 12 and 24 hours after clearance THAT IS RIGHT

What is obscure about knowing the revolt process? What exactly is so obscure about that? You tried to prove me wrong by making a stupid claim. Like I say, be like the "other guys", admit you were wrong.

As for 9/11, i believe that elements of the US government were aware of an impending attack and didnt try to stop it, yes. But I dont see what that has to do with anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20948

This thread was good while it lasted. Thread gon' get closed :D

Ranga1

Strategos
From memory 12 of the 22 came on days he took 1, 2 or more internals, and hert were opping internals

3/9 did he take 4 internals like you said he did? NO (he did take 4 internals the next day from dimitra, dimitra also took 4 internals from erik that day also, clearly city swaps so why would they be killing each others offense?)
3/18 did he take an internal like you said he did? NO
and so on and so forth for my list I already made.

If you said 12 of the 22 AOTD awards came ON THE DAY AFTER he took an internal or 4 internals then maybe I wouldn't say anything, but you specifically said with the above quote 12 of his 22 AOTD awards came on days he took 1, 2 or more internals, and hert were opping internals. You said nothing about him conquering those internals the day after he got the award. So again, I say your comments are lies. I'm not insulting you Dim, its the truth. Those insults you directed at me for simply stating a truth you clearer don't like is very un called for and quite immature and disrespectful. I think you should apologise for them..

Just answer this question, did you or did you not say 12 of the 22 AOTD awards came when he was taking internals?

DeletedUser42857

If you said 12 of the 22 AOTD awards came ON THE DAY AFTER he took an internal or 4 internals then maybe I wouldn't say anything, but you specifically said with the above quote 12 of his 22 AOTD awards came on days he took 1, 2 or more internals, and hert were opping internals. You said nothing about him conquering those internals the day after he got the award. So again, I say your comments are lies. I'm not insulting you Dim, its the truth. Those insults you directed at me for simply stating a truth you clearer don't like is very un called for and quite immature and disrespectful. I think you should apologise for them..

Just answer this question, did you or did you not say 12 of the 22 AOTD awards came when he was taking internals?

did you or did you not say 12 of the 22 AOTD awards came when he was taking internals?

is totally different to

12 of his 22 AOTD awards came on days he took 1, 2 or more internals

So which one did I say first of all. And it really depends if you apply the absolute letter of what was said, or common sense that says you do the initial clearing, get the big abp, then 12-24 hours later you take the city.

And look at my original post

Just to illustrate a point.

Erik, #1 in abp makes a big song and dance about all his attacker of the day awards..

How did he get them :D

9/3 Took 4 internals
18/3 Took 1 internal
2/4 Took 1 internal, 1 from Styx

SNIP

20/8 took 1 internal
21/8
6/9

I merely said "how did he get his attacker of the day awards", i didnt say ON THAT DAY, i then did a list of dates with city takes, you assumed that for instance 18/3 took 1 internal - means that he took the internal on that day, but i included that internal as it was the next day (i cant remember if it was), because generally, the bulk of the BP comes with the clearance (and also there was no enemy city taken). But I didnt say in my original post that the City was taken ON the day.

When i reposted what i said was

"From memory 12 of the 22 came on days he took 1, 2 or more internals, and hert were opping internals" ie. from memory, as far as i remember, roughly, vaguely, something like, approximately... and wasnt going to bother finding my original post. Then i went and found it and scored out the "Im not going to redo it, just check the thread" bit. I was then careful to link to the original post.

If you are basing it on my "from memory" then yes, my "memory" of how i calculated the stats was incorrect. I actually calculated them based on city takes on or shortly after (within 24 hours of) the AOD award. So my memory failed me. If you are basing it on what i actually said when i first posted the figures, then no, i never said "on the day of" you merely interpreted it that way.

Neither of us are going to back down. Its barely worth continuing

If when i originally did the figures i said "took city on the day he got the AOD award", then yes, the figures would be wrong, but that would also be a stupid argument on my part because rarely do the conquers come on the same day as the AOD award, especially for european based players.

If I didnt say "took city on the day he got the AOD award", then no, my figures would be correct, and yours, thought literal, would be incorrect. Maybe I was deliberately vague in my original wording. ;)

I can see your point.
You have taken the dates literally, expecting the conquer to happen on EXACTLY the same day as the Attacker of the Day Award.
I have used logical leaway and included cities taken the following day on the basis that clearing the city gets the bulk of the BP when you are dealing with inactives, though the city will not be taken for some hours after, very often after the rollover of the day. (for instance, a normal working european would be doing the revolt in the evening of one day, and the cs on the morning or afternoon of the next day)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Are all your stats based posts the same? I.e we have to draw upon other conclusions to ensure we know what you are saying? Im still waiting for my apology for all those wild insults

Ranga1

Strategos
Ok, ABP you lead me by a considerable margin, but to be honest, having started 2 months late in the world, im pretty damn happy with my 24th on the ABP rankings, especially as I dont use gold to rebuild nukes, i only have the advisors. Only 6 Hert players have more ABP than I do, (and no RTHE players), so having spent two months less in the world,

Another lie from you Dimspace, the fact you started 2 months late part. Care to explain to the users why this is also a lie? When did you conquer your first city dim?

DeletedUser

Come on Ranga,have mercy on him:d
we all can see in grepostats he started on January 19 at least(the day he had an alliance),so 37 days and not 60 days after Eubea was open,but you don't have to make it a big deal a "small" difference of 23 days:d

DeletedUser42857

I started sometime in late january, not sure of the date, and i thought en70 started beginning of december? not sure exactly, was approximating.

I took my first city a week into february if memory serves me correctly.

you still havnt answered any of the questions posed to you. When proven wrong you just deflect, change the subject, avoid the question, and frankly, troll. im bored with you. im done.

And for the record, there is a huge difference between lying, deliberately, and just having a crappy memory.

Ranga1

Strategos
You didn't actually ask me any questions for me to answer, I'm not going to comment on your rant. I simply stated you lied when you said he took internals on the dates he got attacker of the day awards, you backtracked and you clarified your original post with what you actually meant then just threw many and various insults at me. so what question was I meant to answer? For someone who uses so many stats to prove/outline/illustrate points on other people you all of a sudden can't do it or have a bad memory when it comes to you, double standard maybe? When someone bags my alliance with plainly wrong stats I will troll you and call you out on your lies. Would you like to backtrack on your claim of starting 2 months later than everyone and still having more abp than only 6 of hert players? Or will your bad memory allow you to continue your lie? A simple google search tells you eubea started December 13 2013 you joined your alliance on January 19 2014 so I count 5 weeks not 8 (or 2 months) remember insulting nisa for getting Erik's vm days wrong by similar amount? Or have you a bad memory again?

DeletedUser

He is not a liar,he just has heightened senses very developed about facts,lol

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
3/9 did he take 4 internals like you said he did? NO (he did take 4 internals the next day from dimitra, dimitra also took 4 internals from erik that day also, clearly city swaps so why would they be killing each others offense?)
3/18 did he take an internal like you said he did? NO
and so on and so forth for my list I already made.

Ok lets move on, Dim made his point, everybody is free to be a liar some are good at it others well...not that good, hope he don't do anything ciminal outside in RL or he wil play grepo behind bars.
I am breaking my head on 1 thing, how can players get Aotd by taking 2 internals? Thought the ABP came from takeover when the enmy stacks it?
What i remember most of this discussion is that it seems only HERT has a good set-up of alliance rules, clearing internals is forbidden in our team, breaking those means you selfish and you got kicked out...Only claimers can clear.
If i start to clear INTERNALS i cannot kick others for doing the same am i?

DeletedUser

It must have been some kind of cheating by you Erik.
None compares to dimspace!
Ready your back for a good kicking by him:d