Eclipse? A real alliance?

DeletedUser18983

So when I started Eclipse with my buddies Quell Thalas and Aiolis, the alliance started out pretty good... Progressed a lot. After Quell Thalas left founder another founder spot was given to hman...Well after a month things started happening... Fighting in the council. Out breaks, demands of rights... Mostly from Azure and Licorne. Azure demanded founder rights with 2 months experience compared to my 3 years I just laughed..Well 2 days later a meeting was called. Without asking me or hman to join the meeting... It was discussed to get rid of me and hman, and have no founders and 5 leaders... I was thinking "what idiots" when I talked with more loyal members.. Turns out my "good friend" Aiolis played me and hman for a month. Wow... I was surprised.. Apparently they all wanted to get rid of me cause I actually have common since in this game.After 12 hours of not getting on.. The minute I got on I saw messages, and I was booted from the alliance. I'm thinking, "wow" in my head.
Don't know how to do snap shots.

Ajax,

It has come to the decision of the council of Eclipse by majority vote to remove you as founder and leader of the alliance. This is not an easy decision and bears no personal vendetta against you. We would like you to join the ranks of Destiny and help lead alongside your uncle, Kastor-X. We have reached out to him and you should be receiving an invite in your inbox shortly.

Again, we appreciate the work you have done for the alliance into getting us where we are today, but as we move forward, we felt it best to have a change in leadership for our next great steps in the world of Marathon. Good luck and we hope to see you by our sides in Destiny!

Sincerely,

The Council of Eclipse

Guys sorry but this alliance is no good. With 5 founders or whatever they are. It will collapse really easily... Let's just see who's the straw that breaks Eclipse back.

Ajax X

DeletedUser26213

If you hate Eclipse, then why did you join the academy?

DeletedUser

Ouch.

Ajax, how many founders/leaders were in your alliance in Theta? I know you were quite successful there and I was nearly certain you'd find success here. At the academy your experience is invaluable (2-1/2 yrs). And I wouldn't be surprised if some loyal players or those who read this join you there.

I've experienced 'fighting in the council' before. The name-calling, telling people they are 'dead wrong', disagreements about who to attack and who to pact with. Leaders sometimes even sending attacks at each other and rallying support against another. And all those stupid behind-the-scenes deals. Some players are stuck cleaning up other's mess with recruiting, pacts, and other promises. People always love having their fingers in the pot, but never want to do the tedious work. I've quit a leadership position before when it got like that; 8 leaders and 2 founders was not a good combination.

Personally, I don't think having 5 leaders or 5 founders will quell any mistrust or arguments or make things more 'democratic'. I've never heard of a top 5 alliance with that many founders/leaders until here (maybe there is one somewhere?!?), so I'm really curious to see how it ultimately turns out. Eventually, Eclipse may become two alliances once again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Too many leaders= too much drama. Its usually off best having a leader and a co-leader. More than that would be a pain, many disagreements, and more more conflict.

However, I really feel bad for you, I've been in your shoe once before in Evony. Then again its better that they whoever they are showed their true color from the beginning, not after progressing for so long.

DeletedUser

Ajax,

Only what you do in this current world counts. You a certainly a good fighter and have some experience in other worlds like Theta.

But the problem is that, in this world, your are the size of a farm.

As a result, you were not trusted as a leader, in this alliance of this world.

That is why we kicked you out.

Nothing personal.

DeletedUser18983

Ethan-You don't anything that's going on. Your just a member.
v0n-I guess I'll just join another world with the people I actually trust maybe. Maybe just 2 founders 3 leaders... They wanted to make it democratic but we voted on much everything... It's mostly Azure and Licorne making "demands"..
Min-Way to much drama...Actually from what I saw I was just disappointed. 20/60 players posting in the forums... The rest were active just not posting. The teamwork there is horrible...

Aiolis today at 05:39
but you fail to understand that i saved you. maybe in the next few days you will realize it, but in an effort to save you, i did this to you. so you can still be around but not deal with them. you are free
Saved me? From what?

DeletedUser

Aiolis saved you from a city takeover by me and others, my friend. You should keep low profile from now on.

DeletedUser

I'm just seeing some noobs who are just jealous from someone who knows how to play the game.

DeletedUser

Let's see how will you guys do it. Also with immature do you mean he is young in age???

DeletedUser

Well after a month things started happening... Fighting in the council. Out breaks, demands of rights... Mostly from Azure and Licorne. Azure demanded founder rights with 2 months experience compared to my 3 years I just laughed..

This so funny for the first world back January 2010 when I first played there and had to stop because of health issues is hardly out of its 2nd year not 3 years. I never demanded founder rights either but I wanted a removal of turtle founders telling the true experienced pro-active fighters what to do and even stop those individual acts without any consultation with other players in the alliance. Not only was it insulting to genuine good players but was devasting to the less experienced whom just weren't even given a reason for being booted or ostricised. You do unfortunately show about as much maturity as the bully in the school yard and about as much intellegence as that same bully that finds out the older kids are likely to smack you around a darn site more than you are used to for those acts you got away with for too long.

We now have an alliance were the choices are made by the whole alliance not a select few running a Gaddaffi style family run dictatorship who just want to cover their own backs whilst sitting turtling in a 2.3k to 2.8k calling the shots on everyone. And we all know what happened to Gaddaffi now don't we... same as ever they get theirs in the end.

Now please be a good little boy and do some growing up and especially concentrate on those MATH at school becasue 2 years 3 months + does not equal 3 years less you live in a 3rd dimension we have no knowledge of.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Have to agree with AzureNexus there, i played in the first world actually still do and i joined it in april 2010 and it was only a few months old, but i would never say i have anymore experience than anyone else just because i have been playing the game longer, its all about strategy, teammates, positioning, allies, and how you play the game, and how well you play, yes experience is a factor, but not much if a player is double the size of you and is hammering away at you, or your alliance is bigger and more organised, i love this game and when it does all end for me, which hopefully wont be for some time its all about playing it the way you want to play it, also this game is good for making friends, especially friends from other countries, so lets just get out there and see what we can do, may the best alliance triumph, make friends make enemies have squabbles have agreements but in the end just have fun.

DeletedUser18983

no Hagop, this is dealing with someone that is just too immature to be an effective leader. Ajax just wasn't pulling through in the alliance. He is too impulsive yet to tackle the job.

Actually Aiolis, I'm 10x the leader you'll ever be.

DeletedUser26213

ACTUALLY, you won't. I believe Az's previous post in this thread says it best.

DeletedUser

Wow guys. You need to grow up and stop arguing in here. If you want to argue, either do it in the forum, or via PM.

As much as the people of this world may be looking for something interesting going on, they probably don't care all that much for you're arguing.

So, Ajax, Aiolis, Licorne, AzureNexus, Ethan, get out of here, and if you still feel that you need to talk about it or express your opinion, talk to each other in the game. Or if that doesn't work for you, send me a message. I'll be the Dr. Phil of this argument if needed.

Just stop your bickering, it's annoying. Has been in the alliance, and still is now.

DeletedUser18983

I just posted on here to tell what happened :) I won't post anymore probably.
So bye.
Ajax X

DeletedUser

Wow guys. You need to grow up and stop arguing in here. If you want to argue, either do it in the forum, or via PM.

As much as the people of this world may be looking for something interesting going on, they probably don't care all that much for you're arguing.

Actually I just came back with my popcorn to read this thread.
Now what will read/watch while eating it? :( This isn't cool. Not cool at all.

DeletedUser

Actually I just came back with my popcorn to read this thread.
Now what will read/watch while eating it? :( This isn't cool. Not cool at all.

lol me too. This was getting interesting. Was going to bring popcorn and a soft drink. Maybe we need to stimulate some scenes Yokhen....

DeletedUser18983

Ajax,

Only what you do in this current world counts. You a certainly a good fighter and have some experience in other worlds like Theta.

But the problem is that, in this world, your are the size of a farm.

As a result, you were not trusted as a leader, in this alliance of this world.

That is why we kicked you out.

Nothing personal.

So your gonna use me as a farm? lol!
Licorne if I posted this comment, I'd be really embarrassed lol Your battle skills and leader skills are different. So please don't make stupid comments like this.
Ajax X

DeletedUser

So, Ajax, Aiolis, Licorne, AzureNexus, Ethan, get out of here, and if you still feel that you need to talk about it or express your opinion, talk to each other in the game. Or if that doesn't work for you, send me a message. I'll be the Dr. Phil of this argument if needed.

Just stop your bickering, it's annoying. Has been in the alliance, and still is now.

You hush, I'm thoroughly enjoying this. :). Don't make the forums boring, take your arguments out here for our entertainment.