Eclipse? A real alliance?

DeletedUser

My mother isn't making friend chips :( the fried chips would have made this complete :( :( :(

EDIT: I forced her too :) Best day evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DeletedUser

fried chips???

either A) you are in England (like fish and chips)
or B) you arent and chips are the crispy bagged things, which already are fried.

hopefully A

DeletedUser

You hush, I'm thoroughly enjoying this. :). Don't make the forums boring, take your arguments out here for our entertainment.

Haha, for you it is, but having this argument still going on can be a bit annoying after this long. :p

Nothing like airing dirty laundry in public and having most of the world lol'ing at you.

And this is another reason as well. I do consider them my friends, so I got to watch out for them! And them always fighting isn't good for the alliance in itself either.

So, GO TO A MOVIE! THEY LITERALLY SELL ENTERTAINMENT! Or just watch politics, they are just as funny with their ridiciouls ideas! :p

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, you can't steal Chelsea's idea of trolling on the forums, try again :D

DeletedUser

fried chips???

either A) you are in England (like fish and chips)
or B) you arent and chips are the crispy bagged things, which already are fried.

hopefully A
Not bagged ones :) They are a type of chips that when you put in a hot oil they get fried INSTANTLY. One the same size as my finger became the same size as my palm when they got fried and I was like "that....became....THIS!!!!!!"

DeletedUser26213

I agree and disagree with Purple Hornet on this one. I agree because there is a lot of betrayal and backstabbing that goes on there. However, I disagree because Kastor and Purple Hornet were the ones who betrayed me.

DeletedUser18983

aviop or Ethan-You are very inexperienced player. aviop asked about 15 times for leader or founder rights in the main alliance and in the academy...He was asked by other founders to go to academy and get founder rights for a specific reason which I will not reveal. He does thinks without asking and his actions are not very impressive. But no need to worry about him he will be gone in a couple days...