Eclipse Combats Down-Rep Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dear Grepolis Community,

It has come to my attention that the Down-Rep Gang has been roaming free on our forums without restraint.

In order to preserve the balance of our illustrious reputation system, I take a giant step in combating the atrocities of the Down-Rep Gang.

My reputation power alone allows me to cancel out perhaps 5-8 standard negative reps. Therefore, if you receive 5 negative reps from the Down-Rep Gang, please shoot me a Private Message with proof! Have screenshots of your UserCP ready to show me, and have all 5. I will not respond to anything less than 5.

My reputation power will either:

• Cancel out the negative reputation from the DH Gang and keep the status quo
  • Give you more reputation than you previously had before the DH Gang struck
  • Make up for a sizable portion of the DH Gang's neg reps
  • If anything, the DH Gang won't be giving out as much neg rep as before

So with that said, I issue a stern warning to this rowdy DH Gang that your reign on this forum will soon come to an end.

Sincerely,
Eclipse

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've got around 10-15 down reps from that gang. I've only got proof of 3 though. Isn't there a way for betsy or somebody to look through all our reps?

DeletedUser

This is my own little project. Trust me, the higher up mods aren't going to be much help.

DeletedUser

Eclipse as I have previously mentioned on other threads I will be more than willing to help out so if you can't rep them just send me a message and I will be sure to try and compensate when you cannot.

:D

DeletedUser10081

Eclipse as I have previously mentioned on other threads I will be more than willing to help out so if you can't rep them just send me a message and I will be sure to try and compensate when you cannot.

:D

lol me to i can help you too if u need it

i have been derepped many times but i only have proof of 1

DeletedUser

Go Eclipse!

I have had 10+... but still >.<

They stopped downrepping me though :( :(

So I only have proof for 1 :O And an evil visitor message...

DeletedUser

I only have one. But maybe I could get some info out of Shawn, I've been talking with him lately.

DeletedUser

But can't you just run a search? or is it limited to a certain amount of days?

DeletedUser4013

This is my own little project. Trust me, the higher up mods aren't going to be much help.

:p

Absolutely love it Eclipse! Taking on the DrH Gang 'Elliot Ness' style. Be careful though, even the Untouchables weren't invincible :D

DeletedUser

Lol. Im going to jynx it but have anybody else seen a decrease in DRH activity?

DeletedUser

I said it to tempt the DRH out so I could add to seres mountains of information on him.

It worked...and to DRH I do not have a fat ***! :eek: Well maybe just a little bit. :p

DeletedUser

well he hit me for not downrepping you, and it took 1 point off :p

Status
Not open for further replies.