Eclipse Combats Down-Rep Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4013

I have heard a few mods say who you are, the trouble is i dont think they are allowed to reveal your true identity.

While there are those of us who do know DH's true identity, it is not a matter of whether we are allowed to reveal it, but more a matter of that we don't want to reveal it. :p

DeletedUser

I'm getting tired and annoyed with all of this reputation stuff. I'm closing this thread and all threads related to reputation. All of you, go argue with each other in PM if you want or start a social group and argue there. I can't stand all of this rep talk in off-topic anymore. It's giving me a headache.

The reputation system is what it is. We can all just deal with it. The world isn't coming to an end, 2012 isn't here yet, no need to lose control just yet. Enjoy the forums as a means of communication between the community and just post like we've always done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

I have decided to move these conversations to the Acropolis where I can take over from Eclipse in monitoring them as he has other things to do. I will keep the other two open until I decide that each is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.