Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Woko101! Am I right?

It seems like something he would do... :D Joined 24/5/10

*begins reminiscing*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's an actual Downrep Hero? Awesome. We need more people like him/her to offset the brokenness of the current rep system. Only the most informative, hilarious or helpful posters should have all those green bars. Instead every idiotic post by someone you don't hate warrants +rep...just look at all the spammers.

I think its funny how I got the most +rep from a post where I just randomly typed "I like boobs". The post wasn't even up for much longer than an hour before mods deleted it, and it still netted me more rep than any other of my posts.

Ever think that you are throwing the abuse label at the wrong end of the rep system?

DeletedUser

How can you assume that aurave? I see most of my reps have come from places such as D&D where I have made a good point or sucessfully quelled some wrong facts, where i have made decent observations or funny pics. The same goes for all my de-repswhich come from bad posts excluding the DRH ones of course.

You claim to be fighting a wrong rep system yet you are corrupting it even more so that it cannot be developed and be improved. You do this because you view it as such which is selfish and it's just what Hitler did with his views. If you cannot accept the rep system then don't use it but respect everybody elses right to, heck make a thread about it, discuss it but don't be so selfish as to try and force your beliefs on others.

I don't care much for the rep system but i know that it could stand for a lot more and want to help it achieve that potential.

DeletedUser6983

people just rep for there emotions. It makes people feel good to do something like give or minus rep

DeletedUser

How can you assume that aurave? I see most of my reps have come from places such as D&D where I have made a good point or sucessfully quelled some wrong facts, where i have made decent observations or funny pics. The same goes for all my de-repswhich come from bad posts excluding the DRH ones of course.

You claim to be fighting a wrong rep system yet you are corrupting it even more so that it cannot be developed. You do this because you view it as such which is selfish and it's just what Hitler did. If you cannot accept the rep system then don't use it but respect everybody elses right to, heck make a thread about it, discuss it but don't be so selfish.

I don't care much for the rep system but i know that it could stand for a lot more and want to help it achieve that potential.

aurave is actually kind of right, the rep system is a wee bit messed up but that doesnt justify him going on his downrep adventures.

Thats you though, posters like you get rep for a reason, because your posts are down right awesome and informative, however spammers like (i wont name you, you know who you are o_O) get rep for no apparent reason. Then theres those posters who beg for rep and eventually get it, etc.

DeletedUser

I have done all of that once upon a time but what the great thing about the rep system is the comments that are left with it.

E.g "Pretty Funny stuff ~ Sere"
or
"Very true and good point ~ Set"

That is what makes rep remotely decent and I want to keep it as pristine as possible just for the comments; for the soul of the system is the comments not the bars which both down reppers and forumers alike tend to forget.

DeletedUser

I belive that is why there is a rep system(for people to give their opoins to other people)

What I have seen from - rep hero(- rep docter, - rep gang, ect.) is (s)he(them) has for some reason dislikes peoples post. For ex. i got a - rep for misspelling Eclipes's name and for what i am guessing missing 'surperb', and other.

DeletedUser

because he was a down repper.

He signed his messages DH i believe.

DeletedUser

messages??

I doupt it,, from auraves, I expect him to look at this thread with little intrest

Decided to downrep a guy with intial DH because is popular...

Then never brother with it again

DeletedUser

How can you assume that aurave? I see most of my reps have come from places such as D&D where I have made a good point or sucessfully quelled some wrong facts

So do mine, I just commented that my single most +rep post was a 3 word post with boob in there. What I said and what you responded with aren't mutually exclusive, nor do I say that they are in my post; unless you really want to nitpick at my words and find something to criticize, in which case I wish to point out that facts can't be wrong-because facts are by definition true.

You claim to be fighting a wrong rep system yet you are corrupting it even more so that it cannot be developed and be improved. You do this because you view it as such which is selfish and it's just what Hitler did with his views. If you cannot accept the rep system then don't use it but respect everybody elses right to, heck make a thread about it, discuss it but don't be so selfish as to try and force your beliefs on others.

Never said I was fighting it. Never knew it was selfish to have opinions either. Would my opinions cease being selfish if they completely agreed with yours? And I'm not trying to force any beliefs on others, I don't even know how that can relate to what is going on, but merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the people so vehemently against pointless down rep, when they defend equally pointless up rep.

I care much for the rep system and I know people could +rep a lot more often and I want them to achieve their full hello kitty +rep club potential.

fixed that one for you

DeletedUser

Woko101! Am I right?

*begins reminiscing*
Woko couldn't type worth anything...

Nope, I'm not Darksunx, Mpgrand or Vane.

I'll give you another clue: The first world I played was Eta.
Hmm.
I'd guess Tmesis from the typing, but he was playing much earlier than that, I believe.
Miriamele?

DeletedUser

Never said I was fighting it. Never knew it was selfish to have opinions either. Would my opinions cease being selfish if they completely agreed with yours? And I'm not trying to force any beliefs on others, I don't even know how that can relate to what is going on, but merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the people so vehemently against pointless down rep, when they defend equally pointless up rep.

Everyone is allowed their opinion but should not force it upon others by de-repping randomly stooping to the level of what you so hate. In doing this DR thing you have mad up rep increasingly pointless - "Aaw been DRH'd? Here's some +rep" and therefore contradicted your "aim". If you saw the D&D forums you would see i fully accept others viewpoints but not all of the action they take to enforce that viewpoint on others.

I wondered if its Tnemisis was a possibility but he seemed to unlikely to do it. I am doubtful it is him but I am enjoying this little challenge anyway. :p

DeletedUser

So do mine, I just commented that my single most +rep post was a 3 word post with boob in there. What I said and what you responded with aren't mutually exclusive, nor do I say that they are in my post; unless you really want to nitpick at my words and find something to criticize, in which case I wish to point out that facts can't be wrong-because facts are by definition true.

That was one time so you cannot assume everybody els eis the same. The facts are true or false depending on peoples viewpoints and as the resources are not their to prove either way as there is always enough evidence to counter each claim. E.g "Hehehe you said boobs +rep" and "Very nice post, informative"

It is selfish to annoy and bother others who use the rep system meaningfully and it attack the ones who misuse it without even talking to them about their, in your view, mistakes.

Fixed it for me? You assume that is my view yet you cannot even fathom it, only speculate.

I see this thread has gone on a tangent away from it's purpose. For that I apologise especially to Eclipse for my part in it. If anybody else would like to discuss this further please post on my page.

Aicy

Strategos
Woko101! Am I right?

*begins reminiscing*

No, Woko101 was in Biohazard with me in Alpha... Much before Eta opened.

With this side argument as always, I agree with Aurave. People like Epikness, Chalna and me hardly deserve the bars we have.

And Epik, before you come back at me saying I'm a no good, pathetic, low-life hater and should hang myself take a look at your last 500 posts or whatever and decide whether you deserve rep. :p

Others like Sakatorou, Osl112, Jake Adams and OrangeOpti deserve rep because they make helpful threads, PnPs which people enjoy or whatever.

DeletedUser

the most likly possiblity is that a player make an account after eta is created. SInce most players play the game before joining the forums

-the alliance was disbanded could means that the leader decided to quit the world, and I doupt it was a ruling alliance

DeletedUser

lmfao!

The fact that you said 'I actually know' and then 'Get over yourself', isn't that abit hypocritical of you?

My little game is just me having some fun, it would be no fun for me to say who I am, would it?

'Get over yourself' - This, coming from you? I nearly died laughing :D
Whos the one that starts a thread about themselves highlighting all their achievements? and then at the end says

The Ultimate Dobby Factfile

Yea....thats what I thought. Get over yourself, fool.
:pro:

Well if that's the way you want to play it, then let's do it.

I am not the one who is too scared to even reveal their own name. Your biggest claim to fame is that you corrupt the already over-corrupted reputation system by taking away from people's rep without stating who you are. To be honest that speaks for itself.

You go around quoting threads? At least I have enough achievements to make a thread like that. I'd like to see you try.

Only cowards hide behind names, come out and reveal yourself before I do it for you. Then we will see who really stands beside you.

Death to the Downreppers! :pro:

Btw, enjoy this image...

fail2.jpg

DeletedUser

I am not the one who is too scared to even reveal their own name. Your biggest claim to fame is that you corrupt the already over-corrupted reputation system by taking away from people's rep without stating who you are. To be honest that speaks for itself.

You go around quoting threads? At least I have enough achievements to make a thread like that. I'd like to see you try.

Only cowards hide behind names, come out and reveal yourself before I do it for you. Then we will see who really stands beside you.

Death to the Downreppers! :pro:

Btw, enjoy this image...

fail2.jpg

Fine by me, you should better hope you are still an in-game mod when I finish with you :p

I am not the one who is too scared to even reveal their own name.
Too scared? Maybe you didn't understand my last post. It would be no fun if I told everyone. You understand now? Good.

Your biggest claim to fame is that you corrupt the already over-corrupted reputation system by taking away from people's rep without stating who you are.
I don't seek fame, if you really know me then you would understand I do it for the lulz. I would say that you're jealous of my 'claim to fame', because honestly, I can't find yours. Who are you?

I quoted a thread, you posted a whole picture. We're even, fool. I'm still not convinced you actually know me. And please, get over yourself about your 'achievements'.

Nice to meet you Dobby. Oh...I see. Fool.
And please, tell these guys who I am if you really know me. You must be dying to get a bit of the popularity, and you can add it do your achievement list "I found out who DH was". It might even be your best achievement so far :p
Stand beside me? I don't need anyone, you do though. :D

Death to the Downreppers!
Ye, you're not very good at this are you?

DeletedUser

You cannot comprehend Dobby's style which is why I believe you are saying this or you are a tortured and jealous soul. :)

I really don't care who you are anymore and I think many are beginning to agree with me in that case. ¬¬

I have heard a few mods say who you are, the trouble is i dont think they are allowed to reveal your true identity. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.